Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

got my spoiler installed... pics inside

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
got my spoiler installed... pics inside

Well the body shop said they had some trouble with this. There were able to get the top side painted good, but the bottom wasn't as good and kinda rough. they said the plastic was crappy (thanks ebay) and everytime they would sand it, it would never get smooth. But I think overall its pretty good. There's a shadow from the back since it slopes inward but maybe in the sun will be less noticable. But for $25 for the piece, and $40 for paint, I think its worth it.

Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
Looks great man---I'm lovin' that style.
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
it's cool
Old 04-25-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Eh! not my style gear. But what ever floats you boat...

And you realy are the most helpful person on 7th gen!
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

wheamahm0n3yat is an unknown quantity at this point
not my cup of tea.... looks kind of funny.
Old 04-25-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
ya it doesn't look that great from the back. front view is better, but i like it. its only taped on so i can always take it off later
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
looks better then I thought it would still not sure if I like it tho... but don't get me wrong it doesn't look bad
Old 04-25-2006
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
I like the spoiler, its rare and looks unique. Imo, it flows with your cars style quite nicely.
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

MarkieMark will become famous soon enough
I think it looks really nice.
Nice, clean, and simple.
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

cj2185 is an unknown quantity at this point
very clean, i like it
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

SloCol-Vtec is an unknown quantity at this point
I can't decide if I like or not.
Old 04-25-2006
kcm
Registered!!

kcm is an unknown quantity at this point
it looks alright... think should have gone with a hybrid spoiler if you wanted the lip kind on a sedan... but then again ebay is way cheaper... well time to look at ebay
Old 04-25-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
hybrid spoiler has a indent for the H badge that he does not have so it would look stupid.
Old 04-25-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Well, it sure doesn't get any cleaner than that. It looks good.
Old 04-25-2006
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
not bad.
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
doesnt look bad but doesnt look good either. i dont like how it doesnt meet flush with the back of the trunk. and the side view kinda looks iffy to me. i think i like the OEM trunk lip better
Old 04-25-2006
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute
its nasty, looks like a folded piece of cardboard that got stuck onto the rear in the assembly line, and got painted by accident..yay 2nd post!!
Old 04-25-2006
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
looks ugly. doesn't flow with the car at all. hybrid tail would be better.
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

blinky will become famous soon enoughblinky will become famous soon enough
it looks weird and demented for some reason. compared to my m3 spoiler
Old 04-25-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by gearbox
ya it doesn't look that great from the back. front view is better
I concur. Something about it just seems off from behind
Old 04-25-2006
You gotta be as blind as Anne Frank not to see that

ddevil0013 is on a distinguished road
it's aight..jus a bit short..i think it would look way better if it went over the tail lights
Old 04-25-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tragedy
I like the spoiler, its rare and looks unique. Imo, it flows with your cars style quite nicely.
^^^*2
Old 04-25-2006

vietstylez will become famous soon enough
yes!! you shaved your emblems once again!
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

RedBull is an unknown quantity at this point
I think the top side edges should be rounder... but it looks nice. How good of a paint shop did you use? Sanding then wet sanding should have fixed it... paint and wet sand... hmmm... then again.
Old 04-25-2006
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Caucasian.Asian
looks ugly. doesn't flow with the car at all. hybrid tail would be better.
I agree.
Old 04-25-2006
Premium Member

Originally Posted by vietstylez
yes!! you shaved your emblems once again!
ya i had the emblems on for a week maybe. they just got in the way especially when detailing. shaved owns
Old 04-25-2006
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
IMO, the last pic looks the best...
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

Pitch_BlacK is an unknown quantity at this point
Gear I still think that the hybrid deck lid spoiler would look better. That last pic tho was a nice angle where it looks good.

Its good its just taped on the trunk not drilled so in case you change your mind.
Old 04-26-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
just remember that its going to effect/affect the paint underneath it....
Old 04-26-2006
Registered!!

LiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura about
Reminds me of spoilers that Nascar cars use.

2 things bother me...
first is that it isn't flush with the trunks curves.
second is that because the ends aren't rounded it looks like it was chopped off, almost like it was homemade...makes it feel incomplete.

Quick Reply: got my spoiler installed... pics inside