Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   Car Complete (pics) (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/251550-car-complete-pics.html)

varner88 03-12-2006 07:15 PM

actually its air ride not hydraulicsssss yO

if you didnt have the fenders and vent i think the rims would of flowed with the car nicely and the airride makes it sit at a perfect height for them.

jhonsok 03-12-2006 07:18 PM

yo...those rims are so crazy..haha, like, wow!
its not my style. but hey, you've put lots of work and effort into your car. good job, except the fenders..not liking those..

LowLife 03-12-2006 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by white2K2EX
... The thread starter, on the other hand, obviously wanted peoples' opinions or else he wouldn't have started a thread about his car.

Or maybe he was just proud of his car and wanted to show it?

Originally Posted by white2K2EX
Now, after starting the thread, there's no guarantee that people are going to like the car. That's life.

You don't have to like it... you also don't have to bash it. If thats what your life consists of then thats sad.

jeffsta17 03-12-2006 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by NightRider02
what is rice about this car:

1. Altezzas
2. The wheels are "bling" but the rest of the car theme leans more towards a tuner-style theme
3. Tacky body kit
4. Hydrolics
5. Mesh grill

Overall, its just way too much. But hey, this is just my opinion...

Honestly having air ride is not rice, i dont think you would call blackbullets ride rice? I do agree on the wheels and tail lights though. I used to have altezza's and I just tinted them black and that could actually flow really well with your car man. Good luck when you start getting it into some shows:sweet:

LowLife 03-12-2006 07:27 PM

Wow i just noticed that... since when did adjustable suspensions become "rice"

mndthegap1 03-12-2006 07:27 PM

are you people kidding calling that car rice....

RICE IS NOT BASED ON WHAT YOU PERSONALLY DONT LIKE, ITS A COMBINATION OF PARTS DONE IN POOR TASTE...

there is nothing done in poor taste on this car.
alot of work went into it....
people calling hydrolics rice, but how many people on these boards have air and thats okay, whats the difference... not much really.

as far as the paint, its a custom paint good for shows.
the body kit its an buddy club body kit i think .. whats rice about that ?

anyway the rims are not my taste but thats what he likes so be it...

IMO good job, i can see you put some work into it, looks good keep it up :tup:

blackBDMcivicLX 03-12-2006 07:35 PM

Not my cup of tea but hey, to each his own. Glad you got it completed.

shaman 03-12-2006 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by hotdogpilot
altezzas for one.

there actually not altezzas, they are TYC tail lights.... and those are 100 times better than stock tail lights (bright as hell)

kumanan 03-12-2006 09:13 PM

thanks for the feedback guys, appreciate it

gearbox 03-12-2006 09:20 PM

ya i love tyc projectors, much better than stock. have you thought about gettin m3 fenders? it looks like yours are just stick on.

kumanan 03-12-2006 09:22 PM

I want to change my fenders, it wasnt really my idea, the body guy jus thought it would look nice... i rather not put anything and just make it flat and flush

Pitch_BlacK 03-12-2006 09:22 PM

No Comment :shrug:

diskreet 03-12-2006 09:23 PM

yeah, um... simply very few people are into the "Fast & Furious" look.

But as long as you like it.

:tup: on no wing at least

MajinB 03-12-2006 09:32 PM

its gained some weight. stick to the ICE.

ragingSPAM 03-12-2006 09:36 PM

wow its like a car right out of nfs underground

gearbox 03-12-2006 09:40 PM

um i guess you mean on this site, because i see cars like that on a daily basis

Originally Posted by diskreet
yeah, um... simply very few people are into the "Fast & Furious" look.

But as long as you like it.

:tup: on no wing at least

UrAverageCivic 03-12-2006 09:41 PM

its, ummm unique. Truly one of a kind.

DDragon7 03-12-2006 09:42 PM

First impression :eek: :tdown:

ncirom2003 03-12-2006 09:54 PM

anyone saying hydraulics or air rides is rice, your a moron.

anyone saying this car isnt ricey, your a moron. (when i see a car with a million different ugly things not flowing and half look cheaper than my shoes, then the person talks of more mods similiar to now, thats rice.) and yea we cant all afford great parts, but that doesnt mean you should settle for crap.

and anyone applauding him for his work, your a moron. where does he show proof that he did any of this. we all need to stop giving props for work people pay others to do! how can you say "hey man great job on that props on your work" if the person just said hey put this there and handed over some money? if this guy did do all this work himself i respect that but the car still is ugly.

MajinB 03-12-2006 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by ncirom2003

do you see the irony of this post? have you ever been in a car that has hydraulics or air ride? you don't know what your talkin about.

matt_s 03-12-2006 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by ncirom2003

anyone saying this car isnt ricey, your a moron. (when i see a car with a million different ugly things not flowing and half look cheaper than my shoes, then the person talks of more mods similiar to now, thats rice.) and yea we cant all afford great parts, but that doesnt mean you should settle for crap.

and anyone applauding him for his work, your a moron. where does he show proof that he did any of this. we all need to stop giving props for work people pay others to do! how can you say "hey man great job on that props on your work" if the person just said hey put this there and handed over some money? if this guy did do all this work himself i respect that but the car still is ugly.

how is air ride rice? i cant stand some of these comments....not everyone can paint their cars by themselves, install their own airride, or fiberglass their own interior..im pretty sure the majority of people, including yourself, dont know how to do most of this stufff...thats what others are there for.. to help:hithead: ..other than the back bumper..lol ride looks good!

ncirom2003 03-12-2006 10:19 PM

first off, how is my statement ironic majinB? i personally have not but i dont see how that affects the statement.
and matt_s i didnt call air rides rice, i said they are not. theyre a good show mod, they look nice.
and for the record, i do know how to do all that and every tiny itty bitty thing done to my car was done by my two hands, i even did some of the painting but my brother is a lil better so i let him do the clearcoat because that runs easier and i felt more comfortable having him do it.

MajinB 03-12-2006 10:22 PM

forget it i don't care

Colombian4Lyf 03-12-2006 10:28 PM

Nice Air Ducts...:sweet:
It looks good, but not too big on the wheels.

boxcarracer 03-12-2006 10:31 PM

ummmm woah ummmmmmmmmmmm idk

ncirom2003 03-12-2006 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by MajinB
forget it i don't care

im just curious as to how u meant it.

cj2185 03-12-2006 10:43 PM

whattttttttttt...............

Transformer_Guy 03-12-2006 10:50 PM

Meh I guess I'm a moron, I like it lol

dp_yz713 03-12-2006 11:04 PM

if you like it then good, i guess. but i think it doesnt flow either

and whats so wrong with an air ride suspension. it kicks ass even driven on everyday. i wouldnt bag a car, but i would a truck again. and as a matter of fact i will be soon lol

kumanan 03-12-2006 11:46 PM

im kinda scared about the air ride still, because i drive on the highway everyday (not fast tho, probably 100 km/hr max) so i keep tnhking the bags gonna blow