Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   Just got sponsored (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/190421-just-got-sponsored.html)

joey nast 01-06-2005 08:51 AM

MESSAGE------DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN APPLY ON LINE AND GET SPONSORSHIP AND NOT HAVE TO PAY A DAME THING----SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT ----BUT CONGRATES------I ALSO JUST GOT SPONSORED BUT DO NOT HAVE TO Pay a thing back as long as i GOT TO SHOWS PLUS AM POSSIBLY GETTING A H.I.N SPONSORSHIP AS WELL -----WHAT YOU THINK BOUT THAT ---NOT BAD 4 4MINUETS WORTH A WORK ON COMPUTER----WHAT IM TRING TO SAY IS DO NOT JUST STOP TRYING 4 ADDITIONAL SPONSORS

2k3kansasEX 01-06-2005 09:06 AM

still no ride picture

darklegacy540 01-06-2005 02:23 PM

^^ I have no updated pics of my car.. the only pictures I have are from last spring and I can't take pictures now because
1. My sis has my digi cam
2. there's about 2 feet of snow on my car right now lol

UTICivic 01-06-2005 02:39 PM

Blah blah blah. I have the contract sitting in my trunk. Its really stupid because they give you like the list of manufactures you can buy from, but then not everything is covered. I.E Hassport is on that list. You think you can get motor mounts for a discount...WRONG! Motor mounts arent covered. AEM doesn't cover the V2 for the discount, only the short ram. Its a crock of crap. Especially the guy Raymond that works at the place, he keeps calling for random shit and never makes sense of what he says. If you get sponsored, its because your car is hooked the **** up and a company sees you have potential to do more...and its FREE! Not 90 bucks. My car is stock. From my EX hubcaps to my retarded move-on-your-own air vents. All stock. And I got sponsored? The guy at my school has a busted 240SX with 2 donuts as wheels and he got swponsored. Its crap. Dont sign it. Its not worth it.

JDM TypeR 01-06-2005 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by UTICivic
Blah blah blah. I have the contract sitting in my trunk. Its really stupid because they give you like the list of manufactures you can buy from, but then not everything is covered. I.E Hassport is on that list. You think you can get motor mounts for a discount...WRONG! Motor mounts arent covered. AEM doesn't cover the V2 for the discount, only the short ram. Its a crock of crap. Especially the guy Raymond that works at the place, he keeps calling for random shit and never makes sense of what he says. If you get sponsored, its because your car is hooked the **** up and a company sees you have potential to do more...and its FREE! Not 90 bucks. My car is stock. From my EX hubcaps to my retarded move-on-your-own air vents. All stock. And I got sponsored? The guy at my school has a busted 240SX with 2 donuts as wheels and he got swponsored. Its crap. Dont sign it. Its not worth it.

I'm with you. I'v been sponsored and it's abunch of :-bs:

kennyg19 01-08-2005 09:43 PM

sponsor

i got that bs also. I applied one time for carsponsorships.com, they said they wouldn't charge me anything unless i got sponsored. so of course they gave me 2 sponsors. One for decalkits.com which is really g@y because u have to use the coupons in the order that they give them to u. and the only way to get a new one is to put it on your car and take a pic of it. then they sent me another sponsor from houseofboom.com. THis place is a total rip off. they say they will give u 50% off all items. They just dont tell u that the prices are already jacked up 50%. What im trying to say is even though it sounds like a good deal, u will always wind up getting ripped off. I got it also, and im about to tear it up and throw the pieces over a bridge.

Bmkarr 01-08-2005 09:53 PM

i got sponsored by them and im still waiting on the contract so ya dont know if im just gonna blow it all off or not yet

Chris3k2 02-12-2005 02:12 AM

any updates on this man... they sent me a contract and shit, but i'm not sure if imma sign it... what's the deal?

jeffsta17 02-12-2005 02:52 AM

Same here man im still sitting on the contract

mexinaction 02-12-2005 03:34 AM

i got my contract from sport compact pro and already send it off

just waiting now

ill try it out and see if it is worth it, doesnt hurt to try