Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Just got sponsored

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
darklegacy540 is on a distinguished road
Just got sponsored

Some exciting news that I would share with you all.. Sport Compact Pro has decided to sponsor my car! They pay 55% of parts from a whole line up of manufacturers and they also pay 55% of labor costs. Pretty much the only thing I have to do is keep their decal on my car and attend four events a year.. Events being racing events at the track, sound competitions, car shows, etc.

I was so suprised when I found out just because I hardly have anything done to my car.. I'll let you all know how things turn out over the next year
Old 01-04-2005
Don't Let Your Future Be Destroyed By My Past...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by darklegacy540
Some exciting news that I would share with you all.. Sport Compact Pro has decided to sponsor my car! They pay 55% of parts from a whole line up of manufacturers and they also pay 55% of labor costs. Pretty much the only thing I have to do is keep their decal on my car and attend four events a year.. Events being racing events at the track, sound competitions, car shows, etc.

I was so suprised when I found out just because I hardly have anything done to my car.. I'll let you all know how things turn out over the next year
congrats and keep us updated!
Old 01-04-2005
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
post pics of your ride..
Old 01-04-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
isn't sport compact pro the owners of racer-x? or something like that...
Old 01-04-2005
Premium Member

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Cocky
post pics of your ride..
yea do that....
Old 01-04-2005
Jam out with your clam out.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
Originally Posted by infinite012
yeah i think so. same company that claims to sponsor tons of people but never does squat
Old 01-04-2005
sleekest 7th gen on the right coast

NightRider02 is an unknown quantity at this point
yea i wanna see pics too. and how did this sponsorship come about?
Old 01-04-2005
Registered!!

injencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of light
Dezod Motorsports is all I need.... Dont have to attend car shows unless i want to... all i have to do is keep their company name on my civic.

Injen
Old 01-04-2005
Registered!!

mootlif3 is an unknown quantity at this point
That place is a rip. They sponsor anyone who applies. Not worth it, I wouldn't even get back to them if I were you.
Old 01-04-2005
Registered!!

mexinaction will become famous soon enoughmexinaction will become famous soon enough
i applied for them like a month ago and still nothing

how long did you have to wait?
Old 01-04-2005
Registered!!

hondasport is an unknown quantity at this point
sport compact pro

i got a phone call from sport compact pro a month ago they wanted 90 buck to draft the contract and they will sponcer me i have not gotten anything from them yet. i think i got ripped they say they will give me 12000 a year
Old 01-04-2005
Premium Member

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
Originally Posted by injencivic
Dezod Motorsports is all I need.... Dont have to attend car shows unless i want to... all i have to do is keep their company name on my civic.

Injen
screw you

Old 01-04-2005
Registered!!

injencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Mr.Modify
screw you

is that a promise???

Injen
Old 01-04-2005
Premium Member

Originally Posted by injencivic
is that a promise???

Injen
oh yea!
Old 01-04-2005

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by hondasport
i got a phone call from sport compact pro a month ago they wanted 90 buck to draft the contract and they will sponcer me i have not gotten anything from them yet. i think i got ripped they say they will give me 12000 a year
they won't give you $12,000, per say. They will, however, allow you a $12,000 budget. This doesn't mean that they will be paying the $12,000 for you. They're just telling you how much you can spend.
Old 01-04-2005
Registered!!

JDM TypeR is an unknown quantity at this point
they won't give you $12,000, per say. They will, however, allow you a $12,000 budget. This doesn't mean that they will be paying the $12,000 for you. They're just telling you how much you can spend.
yep it's all a scam.They sponsor anybody. They make their money by u giving them the $80 for some bull ****.
Old 01-04-2005
Once you go Black on Black, You Never Go Back.

robo1040 will become famous soon enough
they wanted to sponser me too once, i was about to do it until they told me i had to give them like 90 bucks and i might not get it back. i see some beat ride rollin around with the SCP sticker on thier window and i wonder how they got sponsered. but let us know how it turns out
Old 01-04-2005
Premium Member

jeffsta17 is an unknown quantity at this point
I just got the contract after like 3 weeks of waiting...Still trying to figure out if im gonna sign it. Making sure there is no hidden fact that they get to keep my car or something.
Old 01-04-2005
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
thats tight good goin.
Old 01-05-2005
Registered!!

ACURAwerx is on a distinguished road
yes! the guy lives in my neighborhood! apparently sport compact pro bought out racerX, but the guy that owned racrx owns the sport compact pro shop!
its such a scam
Old 01-05-2005
Registered!!

JDM TypeR is an unknown quantity at this point
You don't get 55% off. If you read the contract it says up to 55%. I called SCP to order some stuff thinking I was going to get the 55% off of parts. The guy I was talking to told me most of the time it's around 15%-20% and the only time you get the 55% is if you have the money to buy something big. It' all a bunch of
Old 01-05-2005
Registered!!

I had to pay $80.. but I got my contract maybe a week after I talked to the guy. I think I'm just going to try it since I already did give them the money.. and if it doesn't work out, then I'll just be where I'm at now.. otherwise if it does work out, then it'll be all good.. I had my lawyer take a look at the contract and she said that it sounded like a good deal? Ehh oh well.. although I am having second thoughts now that you guys are sayin all this.. Hmmm
Old 01-05-2005
Jspek Inspired

aznstylez254 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by mootlif3
That place is a rip. They sponsor anyone who applies. Not worth it, I wouldn't even get back to them if I were you.
I wouldnt say their rip offs, There saving me money, money that I can use for other things now.
Old 01-05-2005

They don't really save you any money though. If you search the internet, you can find the exact same parts for equal or lower prices than SCP/Racer-X is offering.
Old 01-05-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
good luck i hope you don't get scammed
Old 01-05-2005
Jspek Inspired

aznstylez254 is an unknown quantity at this point
They don't really save you any money though. If you search the internet, you can find the exact same parts for equal or lower prices than SCP/Racer-X is offering.
Well I search the net and most of the places ill have to pay more.
Old 01-05-2005
VtecViXen

Originally Posted by darklegacy540

OMG CONGRATS!
Old 01-05-2005
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
you my friend have just trown 80.00 down the

hey give me 60.00 and ill tell everyone i saw you run a 14sec 1/4 mile :P
Old 01-05-2005
Registered!!

^^ Hmm.. for $60, how about 13.5 instead? lol
Old 01-05-2005
Premium Member

jeffsta17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Go for it...Im gonna sign it too I think!

Quick Reply: Just got sponsored