Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   West (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/26-west)
-   -   ***Bay Area meet in Milpitas/San Jose/408*** MARCH 2, 2002 (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/26-west/23374-bay-area-meet-milpitas-san-jose-408-march-2-2002-a.html)

SoNiCcIvIc 02-07-2002 11:59 PM

***Bay Area meet in Milpitas/San Jose/408***

It's been discussed and planned, and plans are concluded. Here are the results:

Peeps are to meet from 2pm-4pm at The Great Mall in Milpitas which is located between 880 and 680 off of CAPITAL AVE in the rear of the parking lot near DAVE AND BUSTERS. Don't forget to bring your Civic and some hot chicks. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

Ahem! (And the camera...) If you have any questions, feel free to E-mail me at SkySense@aol.com and make sure the subject line is what you want to ask me about.

Or... just post it here!

If you got the AOL, or the AIM, I prefer you IM me at ShadowedSky.

If I happen to drop off the earth unpredictably, then there's SilverVtec01@aol.com who you may also contact. (SilverVtec01 is also his AIM hold.)

My Cell#: (510)593-5664

C You There,
Zell

FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR DIRECTIONS TO THE GREAT MALL

speedracersong 02-08-2002 12:14 AM

forgot the date man

SoNiCcIvIc 02-08-2002 12:18 AM

Clumsy Zell... :shake:... forgot to put it back in the subject line...

silvervtec01 02-08-2002 12:22 AM

hmmm, well the date might be pretty important thing, huh?!?! ahhaha. well, just incase when u do decide to make the date, im not available on Feb 16th for sure....
best time for me is prolly the 2nd of march.... but im sure we can work somethin out no matter what!

silvervtec01 02-08-2002 12:27 AM

MAH BAD, i didnt even look at the header of this posting.....DUH! so my ideal date is the day of the meet! sweetness! see everyone there! whoopdy whoop!

speedracersong 02-08-2002 12:27 AM

yeha march 2 sounds good

SoNiCcIvIc 02-08-2002 02:12 AM

I'd still like to know who's available to go! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]

WhosYoDadday85 02-08-2002 10:55 PM

I'm all up for it. We can bring others too right [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] I talked to Jason, and he said yeah, or wahtever...

I'm planning on bringing maybe some friends from school. One guy HAD a 96 (I think) Twin Turbo Supra. Damn that thing was fast!

Another guy drives a shiety BMW that's like 15 years old, but I'm gonna bring him in my car.

Another guy drives a Eclipse that is pretty dope

Whatever...you know they are people with imports!

I'll see if they are available. What are you plans for that day? I was told that we just gonna meet and crap, hang, and goto In and Out or somethin. That sounds dope.

We're all minors so ya now...no [IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG] for us [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG] Most of us are between 16 and 18 years old...

Sounds like a plan eh? That leaves me with 3 weeks to hookup my GPS/DVD stuff in my car. To get rims, and also drop it. I hope I can do that...that's a lot of $$$!!!! I'll keep you updated!

silvervtec01 02-09-2002 02:24 AM

i just posted something but it didnt work, ohwell....
anyways, yeah, im still tryin to get peeps tocome, but everyone is busy. we'll see. atleast there will be a few of us there.
oh yeah, i think we should hang around later and go to the races that night if there happenin....atleast those are my plans. let me know if u have any questions or ideas.
jay

WhosYoDadday85 02-09-2002 10:52 AM

Jason get on AIM you fool!

aZnVoYCe 02-09-2002 08:44 PM

:tup: Unless it rains. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]

locozoko 02-10-2002 09:21 PM

ill be there for sure cuz i go to school at Heald... which is literally right next to the great mall... just be aware that cops down there are really anal. last time it was a fat $370 ticket and 12 months court probation just for being at the races... hehe well see you all there! :tup: [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

SoNiCcIvIc 02-10-2002 10:04 PM

<< last time it was a fat $370 ticket and 12 months court probation just for being at the races... hehe well see you all there! :tup: [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] >>

Daaaaaaaaaaaaayum!

SoNiCcIvIc 02-10-2002 10:07 PM

Oh yeah, I'm up to goin to races as well later on. If any of y'all don't wanna go then that's cool since we're all gonna be hanging out early.

SoNiCcIvIc 02-13-2002 01:39 AM

<< I'm all up for it. We can bring others too right [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] >>

I encourage it. :tup:

Unleaded 02-13-2002 03:06 AM

Dude, I work at the Great Mall! I'll be there unless my shift is during that hour.

SoNiCcIvIc 02-13-2002 06:41 PM

<< Dude, I work at the Great Mall! I'll be there unless my shift is during that hour. >>

Perfect!!! :tup: Keep us updated.

SoNiCcIvIc 02-13-2002 06:44 PM

There sure are gonna be a lot of silver Civics at this meet.

sonsonzai 02-14-2002 12:36 PM

I am really willing to meet you guys. but anyone come out at weekend nights to see the street racing? anyone wanna meet and one place and go together?

SilverCivicCoupe68 02-14-2002 01:24 PM

Hey sonsonzai...i was checkin out your new pix....are those the tyc altezzas??? they look pretty tyte...

aZnVoYCe 02-14-2002 03:22 PM

Damn!!! I think I won't be having my rims, I'd be back to stock!!! Shyt! If I only bought a camber kit with my coil-overs then my wheel wouldn't fly off at the Bart tracks at Pleasanton freeway. (E-580). :cry:

SoNiCcIvIc 02-14-2002 11:48 PM

<< I am really willing to meet you guys. but anyone come out at weekend nights to see the street racing? anyone wanna meet and one place and go together? >>

Since the other thread on this was locked... YES. E-mail me about it.

sonsonzai 02-16-2002 02:37 PM

ok, I don't know why my post got locked, but anyways, I am going out with my friends tonight, if any of you wanna hang out together, please email me at sonnyxchen@hotmail.com or reply on this forum, we'll set a time and place to meet before we go down to ringwood, 1st st, or GA.

SoNiCcIvIc 02-17-2002 03:36 PM

Status of my ride is looking nice... you guys should see the paint job done to my car! It looks like it could go back in the showroom! It's almost done. All they have to do is put the moldings back on the car, and bring the car to the dealership so they can turn the SRS light off... it stays on after the car has been started, I guess because the wires to it were disconnected previously. Otherwise, I hope it stops raining so my sh't'll look somewhat brand new! I could literally kiss the hood, that mofo is so shiny! Anyways, if they can get my car into the dealership on Monday then most likely, I'll have it back on Monday. Putting on the rest of the moldings, and having the dealer turn the light off (that part is just a 20 minute job), it's all in a day's work... I'll take some pics probably... cuz I only have one headlight that's cleared, and the other is a new headlight.

WhosYoDadday85 02-17-2002 07:13 PM

Wow almost back together eh?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]

aZnVoYCe 02-17-2002 11:45 PM

Well my car is fixed now, I got it on Friday. But no rims, stock rims. :cry: About to get Eibach Pro-kit and camber kit. Hey, how much do they sell the camber kit, it says like $150-$190 for the rear, is that each corner or pair? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

JBlazeVA 02-18-2002 12:33 AM

jason, zell, and pdiddy...i think i have a big chance of going to this meet....so see u guys there...i'm also bringing my friend wit a brand new black 2k2...so yea...

SoNiCcIvIc 02-18-2002 04:27 AM

Yesssss... more people... time for a ROLL CALL everyone. When I call your name... say "Civic." Okay, boys and girls... let me get the attendance sheet from my IWE... ::lil' sh't (I mean sis) brings in roll sheet::

SoNiCcIvIc 02-18-2002 04:57 AM

Alright...
I know some of you have told me your names and I'm sometimes horrible at remembering them, so don't trip if I get it wrong... and some of you haven't shared that info yet, don't trip about that either... some of you have profiles with an eligible name or just your user name, and some don't have any profiles, and you guys need to shed some E-mail addresses as I will be sending a reminder about the meet pretty soon.

aZnVoYCe (Edgard)

paolo (Paul)

silvervtec01 (Jason)

speedracersong (Bryan)

SilverCivicCoupe68 (Nicole)

BlkCivicRacer01

sonsonzai

TeamStylesRacing (Tony)

WhosYoDadday85 (P. Diddy)

locozoko

Unleaded

JBlazeVA (Victor)

SoNiCcIvIc (Marzell)

These are all the people who've replied to this thread and the previous thread about this meet. (13 people including myself so far.)

Now is the time to claim and verify your presence! If your name is not on this list, then just say your name - even if this is the first time you've come across this thread and are interested in going. I just want to be sure of who is going and who I can expect to not be there. If you can't make it, then post that you can't so your name can be knocked off the list. We do not want to wait up for someone who will not be there!

SoNiCcIvIc 02-18-2002 06:14 AM

E-MAIL ME AFTER SIGNING THIS. DO NOT FORGET! Click here to E-mail me! Verify that you signed it in the subject line.

If you cannot E-mail me...
Or need to reach me if you happen to conveniently step on this thread and discover the time of the meet is (or almost) in progress and want to join still...
Have questions about the meet...
Or if you're depressed and have a gun to your head ready to leave the world and your Civic on planet earth...

*Call me anytime... I don't think I ever sleep.* [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
(510)593-5664

I have the AIM on my phone but I MIGHT enable the AIM on my phone: ShadowedSky &lt;---IM this screen name if you see me from AOL as well.

It's not hard to get in contact with me...

If you cannot reach me through these ways... then you're screwed. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

-Zell