Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   West (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/26-west)
-   -   ***Bay Area meet in Milpitas/San Jose/408*** MARCH 2, 2002 (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/26-west/23374-bay-area-meet-milpitas-san-jose-408-march-2-2002-a.html)

SoNiCcIvIc 02-27-2002 10:52 PM

<< Come on you guys, If I can make it from a funeral you all can make it. So who exsactly cant make it on sat. if it was in like SF or Oakland like by the coliseum?

Attatched is a picure of my old car out in marin by the Golden Gate Bridge. There is a huge field with a nice green hill in the background.
>>

I like that place... I dunno, I'd have to see more of the place (we need more than grass, hehe. At least that is what I think.) Well, I'd want to see it in person. Where is it exactly? Is it that place that's on the other side of those hills by the Golden Gate bridge, like off the exit before getting on the bridge (from Marin or something... not the San Francisco side). That place... is BEAUTIFUL! There's even a beach there and in fact, the road leading up there would be a nice place to take pics of our cars... the only bad thing is, that there are already a lot of cars there... but further down, you're on the edge of Cali where there's a beach. If that's the place you're talking about, then I'll agree. However, I dunno about the green hill zone. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

SoNiCcIvIc 02-27-2002 11:52 PM

Thursday... Friday... Saturday! Only a few days left until the meet! I don't have anything special to show off this time around, hehehe... except a f*cked up headlight. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]

JBlazeVA 02-27-2002 11:57 PM

hmm....bad idea kinda for SF meet in the future...cuz of lowered cars...but yea....couple of more days til SATURDAY!!!!....i'm gonna be rolling wit my friend Ryan wit his brand spanking new 2k2 black coupe....aight peeps, late....

paolo 02-28-2002 12:00 AM

i think it would be really cool if we could get a shot with ALL of our cars lined up with the ocean or the beach in the background - silvervtec01

check this one out

Attachments:
[IMG]/forums/themes/orbitz/paperclip.gif[/IMG] carbythebeach.gif (43 Kb)

roundeyericegirl 02-28-2002 12:14 AM

Hey guys. I posted a thread about a possible meet in late April.
I'm drivin out from Vancouver and want to meet up with you all.
Whadaya say????

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

SoNiCcIvIc 02-28-2002 12:42 AM

<< i think it would be really cool if we could get a shot with ALL of our cars lined up with the ocean or the beach in the background - silvervtec01

check this one out
>>

Damn I like your car! :) Nice setting, too! VERY nice. Where is that?

SoNiCcIvIc 02-28-2002 12:49 AM

<< Hey guys. I posted a thread about a possible meet in late April.
I'm drivin out from Vancouver and want to meet up with you all.
Whadaya say????

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
>>

Hey, look who's back. Didn't expect to hear from you! Anyways, April sounds good and I'll check out that thread when I'm done here. How ya been??? How's the east coast? Well, come back to Cali soon cuz the weather's looking good and there is a saying for "April showers." ... I dunno what it is... but it doesn't sound good... [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG]

roundeyericegirl 02-28-2002 12:57 AM

Dood, Vancouver is on the West Coast.
But ya, I will probabaly be there in April with my car.
And again in August, I wanna stay for a couple of months in August tho.
Anyone have and "under the table cash" kinda job for me?:)

silvervtec01 02-28-2002 01:01 AM

haha, start strippin! jk...lol....i have no clue what kind of job u should get...but im sure theres a ton out here. an april meet sounds good to me too! maybe this one will do in SF or somethin....

paolo 02-28-2002 01:16 AM

the shot was somewhere in between daly city and pacifica.... not really in san francisco. but i know some pretty koo spots in frisco.

SoNiCcIvIc 02-28-2002 01:36 AM

<< Dood, Vancouver is on the West Coast. >>

::slaps forehead:: Forgive me... everyone should know about Zell's cluelessness by now!

<< But ya, I will probabaly be there in April with my car.
And again in August, I wanna stay for a couple of months in August tho.
Anyone have and "under the table cash" kinda job for me?:)
>>

Wish I could help you out there... at least not now! But if I find something, I'll send you a private message about it.

SoNiCcIvIc 02-28-2002 12:34 PM

Woo, 2 more days left... ::yawns::

Gee for a meet thread, this thing sure has gotten long. OH! Today is the release for the Civic Si Hatch! If you happen to be near a Honda dealer, check it out! Not every dealer I see got one of the day they were supposed to get it but if you're interested in it, go for it... and drive the only Civic that looks like a Focus. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]

SoNiCcIvIc 02-28-2002 12:36 PM

Hehe, don't crash it on your test drive! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] (Hehe, those cars are fully insured for test drives but I think the deductable may come out your pocket if something happens.)

OverTheTop 02-28-2002 09:27 PM

Make sure everyone cleans there ride for the meet. Im going to spend about 5 hours tommarow doing mine. Should look real nice. I got the dope camera so we are going to get some real nice pictures.

Everyone take a look at this.

Attachments:
[IMG]/forums/themes/orbitz/paperclip.gif[/IMG] 140mphs.JPG (45 Kb)

SoNiCcIvIc 02-28-2002 09:41 PM

http://www.7thgencivic.com/old_attachments/140mphs.JPG

LOL, the car's temperature is still warm? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

OverTheTop 02-28-2002 09:45 PM

By the way I have the video if anyone wants to see it. I will show you all on Sat.

SoNiCcIvIc 02-28-2002 09:45 PM

At the most, my car will need about 2 hours of attention for clearning... but I doubt for THAT long. Oh well.

I went back to the body shop and there was this RSX with it's airbags deployed cuz the front end of the car was totally TOTALLED. It was black... and no, the engine and transmission are not alive.

Sigh... ok, anyways... Friday... Saturday... don't know how to get to the Great Mall?

Use Mapquest... this thing rules!

JBlazeVA 02-28-2002 10:12 PM

o k everyone....listen up...
jus in case u guys didn't know already....there's a movie theaters AT the Great Mall....das why i've been saying all this time that maybe we can all watch a movie and yea...

SoNiCcIvIc 02-28-2002 10:29 PM

Movies in Milpitas... make your choice to make this easier on us...

EDIT: Actually, time for now doesn't matter... let's get something to eat first! IN-N-Out? Or any other nicer establishments? It's hard to choose cuz I dunno the area...

EDIT 02: I hear Chevy's! Anyone up for that place?

JBlazeVA 02-28-2002 10:51 PM

down for whatever....yea, in n out is near there...anywhere...jus gotta be cheap...i aint spending helkla fr food...

locozoko 02-28-2002 11:48 PM

sup u guys sorry i havent been active in the forums for a while i've been hella busy with school. alrighty so we are meeting at the Dave and Busters at the GM right? Which side the side right by the theatres/outback steakhouse or the opposite side of it? like i said b4 i go there literally every weekday cuz i go to heald college which all of you will see is right there haha. well imma clean up my engine bay and get a nice car wash, but i dont think imma have to clean my "rims" cuz i have the good old stock 15" hubcaps. hehe. cant wait to meet ya'll there! im down for whatever though... movies, food, racing, etc etc [IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]

SoNiCcIvIc 03-01-2002 12:37 AM

<< alrighty so we are meeting at the Dave and Busters at the GM right? Which side the side right by the theatres/outback steakhouse or the opposite side of it? >>

Since I dunno what the place looks like, I'm guessing that when you ask which side, that the place faces two directions on a corner (or something, cuz I dunno what Dave and Busters looks like and let alone what it looks like). Um... guess it's up to me to decide. :) We'll meet on the theaters/outback steakhouse side since it's been landmarked by you and we dunno what's on the opposite side. Thanks a lot. This helps a lot. Everyone be in the back-back-back of the lot.

SoNiCcIvIc 03-01-2002 12:40 AM

Hehe, my engine bay is dirty, but I've seen worse. Anyways... I'm out... you know how to reach me from here.

aZnVoYCe 03-01-2002 12:42 AM

Someone from there post the "exact" address of the location we are going to me ( I know it'a at Great Mall okay?). So that we can just get directions from Map Quest, Yahoo!, Map Point, etc... :tup:

silvervtec01 03-01-2002 12:47 AM

i myself am a lil confused on what and where DAVE&BUSTERS is...but oh well, i'll find it, and hopefully all you will be there!

TeamStylesRacing 03-01-2002 01:38 AM

man, the interior of my car is so dirty, its going to take forever to clean. and oh yea, just hit the 10,000 mile mark.

OverTheTop 03-01-2002 07:47 AM

Zell, there is no chevy's in the area unless we want to go into San Jose. There are about 5 in San Jose. I think the movie idea was good but think about it were all going to talk about our cars, right? You cant talk in the movies. lol. So I think lunch is a good idea.

Tommarows the big day.........

Zell, [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]

silvervtec01 03-01-2002 09:58 AM

anyone gettin cold feet? hahaha, just playin! im gettin pretty stoked, but i keep thinkin how i have to bounce after the meet to go out to dinner for a Birthday party... :cry: oh well, it'll be fun, and there will always be the April meet!

JBlazeVA 03-01-2002 11:44 AM

hit the 15000 mile mark...dayam...can someone help me out on touching up some stupid hits on my car....dude...u guys jus don't know how many peeps don't know how to drive CAREFULLY at my school at SJSU...i hate the drivers over there....always be hitting peeps cars and not taking responsibility...you guys will see tomorrow...

silvervtec01 03-01-2002 01:29 PM

hahaha, i hear ya vic....people suck at drivin, well, except us! too bad parkin spaces werent bigger....hmm, if anyone of us ever becomes president or some crazy congress sh!t, PROPOSAL For Bigger Parking Spots!!!