Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   West (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/26-west)
-   -   Everyone From Colorado....look!!!! (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/26-west/148627-everyone-colorado-look.html)

PoorCollegeBoy 07-08-2004 11:26 PM

AND if you got my message jason you can obviously disregard it. Who would have thought that there were three screws under the rubber mat in my center console?

FattyMcJ 07-08-2004 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by PoorCollegeBoy
AND if you got my message jason you can obviously disregard it. Who would have thought that there were three screws under the rubber mat in my center console?

Yeah dude..I got yer message...sorry I was in court all day for my speeding ticket. WOO HOO...I'm NOT in jail!!! My butthole is safe for now! lol

But even if I COULD have returned the call...I have NO idea how yer 03 console is removed. Sorry bud :shrug:

BTW..... MY STUFF IS STILL FOR SALE!!!!

FattyMcJ 07-12-2004 07:17 PM

Bump...let's not let it die folks....

PoorCollegeBoy 07-12-2004 08:32 PM

do any of you guys know the best place to buy color matched eyebrows from??

Crackhead79 07-13-2004 12:33 AM

I have the 03 EX don't ebven try to pull it out man---(your console I mean) I tried too and finally got fed up with all these plastic clips snapping on me and having the stuff crack, just get the middle piece off and squeeze that shifter in, I did an dif you still insist I will scan the instructions to ya or post em here, I have the Helms Manual for it.

Jason, did you have to get SR-22 insurance or anything? Good to hear all is good, when did you get a ticket? I had to do that too and paid $290 after the payment plan and court fees...it really sucks. Laters ~Stevo

PoorCollegeBoy 07-13-2004 01:09 AM

I figured out the whole console mess, and only broke several clips in the process, including part of one of the ones holding on a shift cable. In summary- I scratched the heat shield while installing the FIPK, came up two bolts short when I put in my razo pedals, misaligned several of the brushed aluminum dash pieces, got glue on my rsx shift knob, snapped a few clips and forgot to lube the components of my short shifter, and FINALLY i was unsuccesful at putting in my vtec light, and I have to get back in there and rewire it.

FattyMcJ 07-13-2004 01:48 AM

I figured out the whole console mess, and only broke several clips in the process, including part of one of the ones holding on a shift cable. In summary- I scratched the heat shield while installing the FIPK, came up two bolts short when I put in my razo pedals, misaligned several of the brushed aluminum dash pieces, got glue on my rsx shift knob, snapped a few clips and forgot to lube the components of my short shifter, and FINALLY i was unsuccesful at putting in my vtec light, and I have to get back in there and rewire it.

Geezuz dood.... :shake:

I'd have helped you if you'd have waited for me... :_doh:

Those "screw ups" yeah...I've been there, done that...so you didn't do anything that we all haven't done before...so it's all good. :rofl:

But seriously...next time...just call me, and WAIT FOR ME. I'll help you. :_please:

BTW....$450 for the rims/tires sound good? :sweet:

Crackhead79 07-13-2004 02:59 PM

Jason is right there, thats how you learn -- lol -- I hate learning the hard way all my life! :)

FattyMcJ 07-15-2004 12:00 AM

Uh...am I missing something?

Did a few posts get deleted?!?!?

May I ask...WHY?

Crackhead79 07-15-2004 12:25 PM

...oh your stuff for sale right? Prolly because it was put in the for sale stuff I can only guess, I don't see what is wrong with them here but ....thats what I'm thinking.

FALKEN 07-15-2004 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by FattyMcJ
Did a few posts get deleted??

yes

May I ask...WHY?
because they didnt belong in this thread

FALKEN 07-15-2004 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Crackhead79
your stuff for sale right??

yes...those are the ones that were deleted

I don't see what is wrong with them here.
i do...

we already have FOR SALE THREAD (sticky) for these subjects and thats where they need to be posted

thanks for understanding :cool:

Crackhead79 07-15-2004 03:15 PM

well it prolly just forgot there just post a link to his stuff then so locals can still see it, I agree with ya Falken, but I was just trying to lighten the blow from where they went when it was pretty obvious, Jason is a friend and a smart guy at that he just had a brain fart obviously...

FattyMcJ 07-15-2004 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by FALKEN
yes...those are the ones that were deleted

i do...

we already have FOR SALE THREAD (sticky) for these subjects and thats where they need to be posted

thanks for understanding :cool:

Actually...I DIDN'T POST THEM THERE FOR A REASON!!! I only want to sell to people HERE IN COLORADO. Not across the country....and I don't want to get a shit ton of PM's about how much shipping would be. So...I kept it in the CO thread.

FALKEN 07-15-2004 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by FattyMcJ
Actually...I DIDN'T POST THEM THERE FOR A REASON!!! I only want to sell to people HERE IN COLORADO. Not across the country....and I don't want to get a shit ton of PM's about how much shipping would be. So...I kept it in the CO thread.

i understand...

thats what this was provided for: http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=116463

FattyMcJ 07-16-2004 02:03 AM

HAHA...right....gotcha....

See.....MY problem....I NEVER look at the West forum....I only read this thread because I've subscribed to it....lol.

Didn't know there was a "REGIONAL" for sale thread...mah bad... :_doh:

Crackhead79 07-16-2004 04:04 PM

Sig test--nice, what do you all think?

PoorCollegeBoy 07-20-2004 04:45 PM

Damnit stop with that Crackhead! I try so hard to not look at girls on the internet only to come to 7th gen to see your constantly changing, and always appealing sigs... grrrrrr. It looks very nice though, just like all the rest.

PoorCollegeBoy 07-20-2004 04:50 PM

Blah. Sorry for my sudden disappearance from the forum, and from our negotiations Jason, but I took a little vacation to iowa over this past weekend. While I was in Iowa I had all of this time to think about why my vtec light didnt work when I installed it last week, and I get back to find out that I still dont know why it wont work?!? The light will come on when I put the key in the ignition, but that is the only time. I have checked all the connections multiple times and still nothing. I feel like such a moron considering how easy everyone seems to think the vtec light diy is.

PoorCollegeBoy 07-20-2004 04:54 PM

OH! Another thing is i totally got stiffed by someone on ebay who was selling me an Si radio for my car. Three weeks and still no word from him, but he left comments saying that I was a good buyer. Grrrr

FattyMcJ 07-20-2004 05:29 PM

Blah. Sorry for my sudden disappearance from the forum, and from our negotiations Jason, but I took a little vacation to iowa over this past weekend. While I was in Iowa I had all of this time to think about why my vtec light didnt work when I installed it last week, and I get back to find out that I still dont know why it wont work?!? The light will come on when I put the key in the ignition, but that is the only time. I have checked all the connections multiple times and still nothing. I feel like such a moron considering how easy everyone seems to think the vtec light diy is.

It's no big deal bro...just call me and we'll talk. :sweet:

Crackhead79 07-20-2004 05:38 PM

Sorry about that PoorBoy, I feel the same way and I've gotten in trouble too (with my wife...) so I cann relate....It does get hard even if you love your wife/GF and shes pretty there is always another out there that seems to make your eyes pop out of your head, damn hormones!

FattyMcJ 07-22-2004 04:00 AM

Herro? Anyone out thurr? lol

Friday night folks......Sante Fe & 285 @ the RTD Park-n-Ride...8pm.....BE THURR !!!!

Crackhead79 07-26-2004 12:05 AM

...can't too far when money is tight, sorry Jason. You coming to Tai's B-day party?

FattyMcJ 07-26-2004 12:06 AM

...can't too far when money is tight, sorry Jason. You coming to Tai's B-day party?

Eh...I'll be racing that day...and I doubt I'll feel like partying afterward. So prolly not. :shrug:

Crackhead79 07-31-2004 03:39 AM

...so you are coming down here to the PPIR VIP lot to AutoCross?

FattyMcJ 07-31-2004 05:16 AM

...so you are coming down here to the PPIR VIP lot to AutoCross?

Yup...I'll be thurr with bells on! :sweet:

(Ok...maybe not bells....but stock tires.... :shake: )

STILL NOBODY HAS BOUGHT MY ENKEI RIMS!!!! I MUST SELL THESE!!!

gangrel138 07-31-2004 08:38 AM

Finally a weekend I'm off that an AutoX event is going on. And I got my brand spankin new Toyo 800 Ultra's put on just in time. So one quick question. Which category would I fall into? I'm thinking it's probably Street Touring-S with the rest of you guys. Click on my profile to get my list of mods.

FattyMcJ 08-01-2004 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by gangrel138
Finally a weekend I'm off that an AutoX event is going on. And I got my brand spankin new Toyo 800 Ultra's put on just in time. So one quick question. Which category would I fall into? I'm thinking it's probably Street Touring-S with the rest of you guys. Click on my profile to get my list of mods.

You got it. Street Touring - S (aka STS) :rockon: Now just pick a season number....register it. Wait for the confirmation email...and THEN REGISTER FOR THE RACE!!! w00t !!

Good to see someone else joining the ranks !!! :sweet:

gangrel138 08-01-2004 08:05 AM

Good deal. I'll go with 990 so you know who to come and bug. Looking at the number registration it appears that I may have the only Civic HX in STS. Does anybody have a tent I could park my folding chair under?