Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   West (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/26-west)
-   -   Everyone From Colorado....look!!!! (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/26-west/148627-everyone-colorado-look.html)

Crackhead79 05-14-2004 06:18 PM

by the way Jason, don't be telling people to get the Azenis for the AutoX they freaking are stoppng production- those bastards! I was trying to get some 215/50/15s put on my steelies and sure enough - they are discontined! I was pissed, now I'm stuck with the Azenis Sports h-rated, 200 treadware rating (mmm sticky) in 205/50/15s so I have to put the money down tomorrow so they can order them for the races on the 22nd. We'll see if not I will get the Yokohamas at 160 rating super sticky and wear fast though but that would hold a turn-mmmmmhmmmmm- laters Crackhead

FattyMcJ 05-14-2004 07:27 PM

Originally posted by PoorCollegeBoy
Well I almost got my first ding today. I was stopped at this light, and upon looking to my left I saw a blind, black man (his race is completely beside the point besides for visualization). THe guy slowly starts to cross the street, and slowly he starts to deviate from the crosswalk and come right towards my car. After a few seconds I realized that either I had to say something, or he was going to hit my car, but it felt awkward to say anything. So instead of saying anything I just braced myself for the ensuing hilarity, and sure enough he hit my car with his stick. It made a slight *ting* and the guy quickly corrected his path, but not before almost falling over my hood trying to get around the car. Right after this I almost hit a hunchbacked, midget wearing a Elway jersey crossing the road with his/her groceries. Living downtown is going to be the end of me, and my car.
ROFLMAO...LMAO>>>LOL

HAHAHA...now THAT'S FUNNY!!! lol :rofl:

Yeah, I go to school downtown...I see blind people hit shit ALL THE TIME!! It just makes my day that much better, lol. (Yes, I'm a sinister bastard) lol

FattyMcJ 05-14-2004 07:30 PM

Originally posted by Crackhead79
by the way Jason, don't be telling people to get the Azenis for the AutoX they freaking are stoppng production- those bastards! I was trying to get some 215/50/15s put on my steelies and sure enough - they are discontined! I was pissed, now I'm stuck with the Azenis Sports h-rated, 200 treadware rating (mmm sticky) in 205/50/15s so I have to put the money down tomorrow so they can order them for the races on the 22nd. We'll see if not I will get the Yokohamas at 160 rating super sticky and wear fast though but that would hold a turn-mmmmmhmmmmm- laters Crackhead
WHAT?!?!? DISCONTINUED?!?!? um...where do you get your information....?

Look here, $75/ea.

It says NOTHING about being discontinued.... :confused:

Misfit741 05-14-2004 07:31 PM

Thanks for the invite... i might have to wait till fall to meet up with the denver 7thgens. got to work.

Misfit741 05-14-2004 07:33 PM

You seem to be on the floor laughing a lot fattymcj! lol

BlueRevs 05-14-2004 10:16 PM

Originally posted by Crackhead79
you want the 205 sports, those are tires we have, plus i dont think you could get or want a 215 tire on a 6inch rim. you would get some serious problems with roll over on the sidwall, if you could keep that width on your rim.

Crackhead79 05-15-2004 03:39 AM

-

Originally posted by FattyMcJ
WHAT?!?!? DISCONTINUED?!?!? um...where do you get your information....?

Look here, $75/ea.

It says NOTHING about being discontinued.... :confused:

Well I called the discount Tire down here and a guy named Billy said that to me, but I will try to get them here- or at your link, can I get them local or do I have to get them shipped? I just to get them ready and mounted in time- I think these are the ones I was looking at though from Billy and the 215/50/15 HRs were discontinued- oh well what ever get back with me on how fast they ship dude- laters

BlueRevs 05-15-2004 04:47 AM

yeah you definitly want the sports. you can do to discount tire and get them, or big o tire, thats were i had mine ordered from, it took them like 4 buisness days to get them in from AZ. i cant emphasize enough,.... you want the azenis sports

Crackhead79 05-15-2004 01:07 PM

-

Originally posted by BlueRevs
you want the 205 sports, those are tires we have, plus i dont think you could get or want a 215 tire on a 6inch rim. you would get some serious problems with roll over on the sidwall, if you could keep that width on your rim.
I totally did not even think about that- that the steelie was a 6" wide rim, well I hope they are all you guys say- we'll see, I think a 200 AA treadware rating is pretty sticky though, I need to find out how long in take to get an order in-

BlueRevs 05-16-2004 11:16 PM

if they have them in AZ, then it should take them less then a week

FattyMcJ 05-17-2004 02:04 AM

Whoa...new forum .... weird....

BlueRevs 05-17-2004 06:43 AM

i like it, looks like clubrsx.com to me and they got rid of the point system, which i didn't care about

FattyMcJ 05-17-2004 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by BlueRevs
i like it, looks like clubrsx.com to me and they got rid of the point system, which i didn't care about

I CARED ABOUT THEM!!! lol That's how I got PAID for doin' photochops!! lol

oh well, it's nice, and change is almost always good, so I'll just have to get used to it, lol.

BTW...."G"...lol....you in town yet? You gonna race on Saturday?

BlueRevs 05-17-2004 10:39 PM

ill be in town late fri. night (colo springs0 then ill be up and ready to race, this time im not gonig out the night before and stay up till 4am trying to wake up at 7, im gonna plan on leaving at 6:30 so im not pushing it like last time, <--that was just stupid of me. STS 21 shall appear along with my new illegal HID, apparently they wont help me in an autox though. hehe

FattyMcJ 05-18-2004 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by BlueRevs
ill be in town late fri. night (colo springs0 then ill be up and ready to race, this time im not gonig out the night before and stay up till 4am trying to wake up at 7, im gonna plan on leaving at 6:30 so im not pushing it like last time, <--that was just stupid of me. STS 21 shall appear along with my new illegal HID, apparently they wont help me in an autox though. hehe

HID = :sweet:

AutoX = YOUR GONNA GET BEAT!!! lol j/k :screwy:

Thammer 05-19-2004 06:50 PM

What up playas! anyone know a good body shop around the boulder area? I was quoted 300 for paint/installation of a spoiler but that's a little steep.
peace~!

Lilies247 05-19-2004 08:18 PM

wow thats pretty good based on what I've been quoted. I've been quoted nothing but 400 plus. What color is the car?

Thammer 05-19-2004 08:21 PM

It's 01 inca green

FattyMcJ 05-20-2004 12:18 AM

Look up Abra Auto Body...they do GREAT work, but they're a little slow. lol I just got my car back today from an accident I had over a month ago....but it looks FLAWLESS...so look them up.

PoorCollegeBoy 05-20-2004 01:56 AM

Yay! Im happy to hear you got your car back, now just never trust SUV drivers to drive reasonably, responsibly, or logically.

PoorCollegeBoy 05-20-2004 02:15 AM

When I was going through the forums I read something about someone running like a 15.9 or something in a stock civic, but there never seemed to be any closure on it. Does anyone know what the 1/4 mile time is for a stock 7th gen EX? Ill admit I havent looked TOO hard for the answer, but all this forum mess still confuses me.

(500 saved towards new suspension!!)

FattyMcJ 05-20-2004 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by PoorCollegeBoy
When I was going through the forums I read something about someone running like a 15.9 or something in a stock civic, but there never seemed to be any closure on it. Does anyone know what the 1/4 mile time is for a stock 7th gen EX? Ill admit I havent looked TOO hard for the answer, but all this forum mess still confuses me.

(500 saved towards new suspension!!)

15.9 in a STOCK civic.... :screwy:

No...he ran a 15.7 in a civic with NoS, 5 0 shot I think, and he only had a PNP TB...or something.

A stock Civic...EX...will run low 18's....MAYBE...if you're lucky. :_disgust:

BlueRevs 05-20-2004 02:48 AM

ive seen slips of stock vics running 16.9s at sea level, here in ks, maybe a low 17, stick to turns it s you best bet, straight line is so pointless, people do that everyday, and the scenery never changes.

mmm2donuts 05-20-2004 11:09 AM

dammit...i was at bandimere last night. I really should have raced. I'll probably be out there next Wednesday or a week from this friday for club clash so i'll let you know what i run.

PoorCollegeBoy 05-20-2004 05:19 PM

alright, thanks. I just wanted to get a good feel for stock performance before I turn my 7th gen into a "pony killer" (joking).

BlueRevs 05-21-2004 01:40 AM

so whos going to the autox event on sat., lets have a roll call. Ill be there

FattyMcJ 05-21-2004 12:10 PM

I'll be there...with bells on! lol

Crackhead79 05-22-2004 01:19 AM

I'll be there without numbers and without a helmet, BUT I GOT THE SICK ASS FALKENS!!! THEY LOOK SO NICE!!!

FattyMcJ 05-22-2004 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by Crackhead79
I'll be there without numbers and without a helmet, BUT I GOT THE SICK ASS FALKENS!!! THEY LOOK SO NICE!!!

WHO CARES HOW THEY LOOK!!! It's more about HOW THEY PERFORM!!! lol :sweet:

PoorCollegeBoy 05-22-2004 12:24 PM

well crap, i could have gone, but I have no idea where its at.... im such a "noob"