Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Parts and Products (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products)
-   -   What constitutes a Rice-Mod ?? (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products/53817-what-constitutes-rice-mod.html)

MSoft 09-11-2002 11:33 AM

[hr]Originally posted by: nytejade

[hr]Originally posted by: mndthegap1
nytejade kiss my a$$..........
it was a simple question, ill buy the gun
and give it to you to shoot yourself, you should with that
stupida$$ comment......

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][hr]

I must have hit the nail on the head.
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG][hr]
You're right. :tup:

mndthegap1 09-11-2002 12:48 PM

wrong you didnt hit the nail on the head.
never even seen the movie.......
i just dont aprreciate the fact that i asked a question
on what people's idea of rice is and you have to come out with some
bS....
and i dont need to sit here and explain or prove how long ive been into
cars, been doing it for a long time..... maybe not on Vics, but
ive done my share on stangs, vettes, and other cars.

Voiceofid 09-11-2002 01:11 PM

it doesn't matter what you do, everyone has different opinions on rice, some consider modding a honda in anyway is rice, others consider minor modification on domestic cars rice, while some others consider bad modifications are rice. whatever you do, you'll end up being rice in someone's eyes

fraga 09-11-2002 04:57 PM

Well, besides all the pissing contests around here, RICE has no real definition. Ignorant people these days classify almost anything and everything as RICE. It's getting to the point where this stupid term is losing all meaning. RICE is now = to ghetto = to bad taste. WTF.

To me, RICE is an overused overplayed term that stands for an immature ignorant person who's using it. Not actually the car.

And to answer your question, I don't think an OEM Exhaust Tip would be considered RICE. Just an accesory.

FamilyMan 09-11-2002 05:25 PM

You guys crack me up.

nytejade 09-11-2002 11:03 PM

[hr]Originally posted by: fraga
Well, besides all the pissing contests around here, RICE has no real definition. Ignorant people these days classify almost anything and everything as RICE. It's getting to the point where this stupid term is losing all meaning. RICE is now = to ghetto = to bad taste. WTF.

To me, RICE is an overused overplayed term that stands for an immature ignorant person who's using it. Not actually the car.

And to answer your question, I don't think an OEM Exhaust Tip would be considered RICE. Just an accesory.[hr]
Example : Your tail lights are rice. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

Voiceofid 09-12-2002 12:35 AM

[hr]Originally posted by: nytejade

[hr]Originally posted by: fraga

And to answer your question, I don't think an OEM Exhaust Tip would be considered RICE. Just an accesory.[hr]
Example : Your tail lights are rice. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG][hr]

lol, Mr Fraga got owned
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

fraga 09-12-2002 08:15 AM

To me, RICE is an overused overplayed term that stands for an immature ignorant person who's using it.
Actually, no, he just OWN3D himself. :)

pheel 09-13-2002 11:32 AM

Ok, here's the best website depicting just what is "rice!"

riceboypage!

obzerv 09-13-2002 12:40 PM

geez..dude is just asking a question and everyone gets all heated. :susp: hehe, um...yeah, like most peeps said, no real defenition for rice....and your car will always be rice to someone..so yah, to me its just if peeps do things in poor taste....like this old 89 accord with an aluminum wing that was smaller than tha trunk lid.....[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]

1hot01civic 09-13-2002 12:57 PM

this was probably the most entertaining thread i have seen thanks for the laughs[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

mndthegap1 09-13-2002 02:16 PM

yeah your not kidding, that was entertaining,
then again im no better i got all caught up in it too.
if i would have know i would have kept the
question to myself.......

1hot01civic 09-13-2002 02:34 PM

[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

nytejade 09-13-2002 02:59 PM

yeah your not kidding, that was entertaining,
then again im no better i got all caught up in it too.
if i would have know i would have kept the
question to myself.......[hr]
You're an idiot. [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]

mndthegap1 09-13-2002 03:06 PM

im not even going to get into this with you nytejade
you have to be the biggest a$$h*le i have ever encountered.
maybe if you didnt act like a 3 year old ild take you seriously.
so F off.......

nytejade 09-13-2002 03:36 PM

im not even going to get into this with you nytejade
you have to be the biggest a$$h*le i have ever encountered.
maybe if you didnt act like a 3 year old ild take you seriously.
so F off.......[hr]
I'm just presenting my opinion. Which is what you asked for at the beginning of this thread when you started it. Now you're calling me an assh*le for answering your questions honestly. Don't ask questions if you only expect to hear a certain answer. Especially on a topic like this.

:shake:

Edit : You must not get out much if I'm the biggest assh*le you've ever "encountered".

mndthegap1 09-13-2002 03:50 PM

listen i appreciate peoples oppinions and i wouldnt
have called you an a$$ if you didnt start with the "shoot yourself in the head",
and "your an idiot"
thats it, just a question and all i wanted was peoples oppinion, not a smart ass comment.
ive been doing this for awhile, and yeah i have my ideas of rice, i was curiouse of what others
think.
i dont mind people telling me whats wrong with my car how to change it or anything else,(no pics yet)
but there is no need for the smart a$$ comments.
you started with me....
not the other way around...
you can say your oppinion and thats fine, but there was no need for some of the things you said.

fraga 09-13-2002 03:53 PM

Why are you even wasting your time arguing. :shake:

mndthegap1 09-13-2002 04:01 PM

fraga your right .....

nytejade 09-13-2002 08:42 PM

listen i appreciate peoples oppinions and i wouldnt
have called you an a$$ if you didnt start with the "shoot yourself in the head",
and "your an idiot"
thats it, just a question and all i wanted was peoples oppinion, not a smart ass comment.
ive been doing this for awhile, and yeah i have my ideas of rice, i was curiouse of what others
think.
i dont mind people telling me whats wrong with my car how to change it or anything else,(no pics yet)
but there is no need for the smart a$$ comments.
you started with me....
not the other way around...
you can say your oppinion and thats fine, but there was no need for some of the things you said.[hr]
I love you hunny.

*hugs* [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]

mndthegap1 09-14-2002 11:07 AM

so nytejade now that we have had our first fight.
friends ??
:)

Bartkat 09-14-2002 11:13 AM

:_doh::_doh::_doh::_doh::_doh::_doh::_doh::_doh::_ doh::_doh:

LikeWEEEEEEEEEE 09-15-2002 11:22 AM

[hr]Originally posted by: MSoft

[hr]Originally posted by: Bartkat
Hey! Lighten up boys. This is a car forum and not you all kids sand box. Go somewhere else and duke it out, if you have to, but get it the Hell off these pages.

Thanks.[hr]
Exactly. LikeWe you're making lots of enemies on here if you keep bashing aftermarket parts. If you like stock, it's fine, but don't expect any praise from ppl on here. And if you like stock so much, why are you in this forum? Did you come in here to say rice to everyone who's got aftermarket parts?

People mod their cars for whatever reason--to make it faster or for looks or just be different--that is not your business. Voice your opinion and let the others discuss the topic. I don't understand why people bash each other on this board, and the stereotype that everyone who's got nice mods are kids with loaded parents. You did sound like you're jealous.

Civics are built for mods, from it's native land in Japan people all mod their Civics, so we're just carrying on the tradition. In the US, the Civic happens to be the best selling car for a number of reasons. If you like your Civic stock for the OEM advantage, then cheers to you.[hr]

do i care if people i will never see in real life dont like me cause i bash their altezzas and other poor taste, horrific, ricey, exterior mods?

i like a clean car, i dont go for exterior mods that do jack

not jealous of kids w/ loaded parents...those kids make me laugh, cause those are the people that only think about themselves (i have had an experiences w/ kids like this).

nytejade 09-15-2002 11:29 AM

Likewee = the man

XxPloSiv2k1Lx 09-16-2002 08:44 PM

enough said..many point were brought up!! it was funny readin this thread though!! but personally i like a clean lookin JDM or sleeper car...i have nothing againt those with mods that might not look right on their cars or there to serve no purpose..but sometimes they take it way too far makin import racing look like a joke!! but i respect anyone who works on they're car with what they got including you domestic lovers out there..i love them hot rods too...but yea its "your world"