Canada West Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon, NWT

Scariest/Funniest Thing I've Ever Saw

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
manixc is an unknown quantity at this point
Scariest/Funniest Thing I've Ever Saw

So I was going home via Hwy#1 East (almost off the Port Mann), everything's been fine except a lil traffic here and there, (it was almost 6 so can't help it). I was following this oldsmoblie or some domestic, then I started to notice that the oldsmoblie is kinda close to the right. I thought nothing of it, UNTIL it started to swing left and right a few time. I was like "oh $h|t, a drunk?" I saw the HOV ended and no car to my left so I switched to the left lane and watched the oldsmoblie for a while. So I waited 3 sec before I sped pass her. Since I have an auto, I can't go really fast so this give me a few sec next to the oldsmoblie. Then I saw this old lady kinda dozing off on ur steeling wheel. I didn't wait around to check 'cause I just pressed the gas as hard as I can off I go. When I was looking in the rearview mirror, she was taking up 2 lanes for a sec. Then I got off the Hwy.

I was actually laughing when I got off the Hwy [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] I still am. Well, Just thought I share, and warn u ppl about this old lady in an oldsmoblie who dose off when driving.

and ppl say Teens are bad drivers [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 07-03-2002
Registered!!

Bluelle is an unknown quantity at this point
i wouldnt think thats funny.....id think thats scary man!!!...she could have hurt someone!!!
Old 07-03-2002
Registered!!

Oishi is an unknown quantity at this point
yah...not funny...you shoulda honked your horn to at least waken her up a little bit more...or maybe she's having some health problems and such...
Old 07-03-2002
Registered!!

Seveneighty is an unknown quantity at this point
Yet another reason why old farts shouldn't drive.
Old 07-03-2002
Registered!!

oh yeah, i should've honked... i never thought of it. probably because i never used my horn much
Old 07-03-2002
Registered!!

AlphaQOver is an unknown quantity at this point
heres a story, last night, my a group of us were chillen at my friends house, and wanted to go to BPs for something to eat. so we take 2 cars, i take off first then after my buddy leaves (he drives 1996 trans am 350 hp or something) anyways we are driving down **** (calgary) and see a cop car that has pulled someone over so naturally we slow down to the speed limit and pass the cop, then the cop finished with the neon it pulled over and starts to follow my friend. evenuatlly pulls him over, and notices that his plate is expired since it is July and all.. then the cop get all the insurance and id info from my friend who doesn't have his lisence, and apparently not the correct Pink slip for the car. and about 5 mins later a tow truck pulls up and the cops have orders that the trans am be towed. meanwhile my friend is F*C#in pissed off. and it turns out that it was just a rutien check and that one of the cops was a rookie and the vet was showing him how to check for info and all that crap. so now my friend has to pay all the tickets, has a court appearence has to Pay the damned inpound fee. it was not a cool night [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]
Old 07-05-2002
Registered!!

oh man, ur friend has some really bad luck that night. hope everything'll be better