General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Some things really piss me off! Like this.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SugarRay is an unknown quantity at this point
Some things really **** me off! Like this.....

Hey,

Ok, so me and my g/f were on our way to blockbuster. I'm driving my 2k1 (pics located at bottom) and while my car is all show with no go, I *accept* that and know my place. I don't try to race, I do NOT want to race.

Anyway, while driveing about 40 mph (side streets) I'm talking to my g/f and she stops me and points to one of the cars ahead of me. Its a fixed up 96-2000 Black Honda Civic, with white rims, tailights, neon underbody, exhaust, basically a normal Civic in SoCal. She says, it looks nice, and I reply "I agree", then we went about with our conversation.

As I'm still driving, the Black Honda slows down, along side of me. Its some dude wearing a beenie and matching "ricey" clothes. I told my g/f don't bother looking, not worth our time for some stupidness. So I go about our conversation about what to get from Blockbuster.

Then homey floors it, moves up about 3 car lengths ahead of me (At this point I'm thinking "Wow, what a really, really fast car, thank god he showed me his car can do that) [Extreme Sarcasm] but then slams his brakes, then cuts me. He F'N cut me!!

What an assey move [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]

So I'm a little pissed. I go along side of him, look at him and he goes into gangster pose with his right hand on top of the steering wheel, with the gangster slouch. Oh please. So I look at him, and just smile, So typically he revs, and*tries* to do the same thing and burst out but this time, I matched him and went ahead, then cut his *** off.

I switched back to the left lane, let him move alongside , and I just couldn't help it, I started laughing. He was pretty agitated. But didn't say anything. We hit a stop light. So he is staring and reving and wants to go all out. I start talking to g/f and my destination, blockbuster is only about 20 yards away.

So I shouted to him, "Go ahead man, you do what you got to do, but I'm turning left right there. Follow me if you want" He didn't say anything. Light turns green. I went my way with normal intentions. He stayed alongside. Then as I turn left into the entrance, he revs and floors it.

Funny thing was, he was looking at me entering, and when he looked forward the upcoming light turned red and opposite traffic was turning left. He didn't realise this until he was about 1/4 through, opposite car honks and barely misses the car. Homey, swervs right and barely misses the right edge, his torque was hella funny.

Again, I laughed.

Anyway, I just hate when these situations happen. I'm sure it has happened to many of us in here. I know its an ego thing and all, but to me its more respect then anything else. If dude, just reved and took off, that would be typical thing and I could've cared less. But the cutting off was just pathetic.

My Ride

Lates
Ray
Old 01-27-2002
Registered!!

nbpEMCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah...people f uck with me all the goddamn time and it pisses me off...just cause i have a Civic doesn't mean I wanna do stupid things
Old 01-27-2002
Registered!!

Jandree22 is an unknown quantity at this point
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] that ***** had what was comin to him, hey man, at least you got the last laugh in the end... (im sure he was feelin really bad *** when he nearly shot through a red light) ppl like that just make me wanna [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG] oh well, nice story man
Old 01-27-2002
Registered!!

netcbc is an unknown quantity at this point
yea there are alot of dum ppl like that, some paseo tried pulling up against me, a PASEO!! haha dum coupe tercel
Old 01-27-2002
Registered!!

H0TSH0T06 is an unknown quantity at this point
yes it has happened but from what i can see is YOU are the ricer not the other guy
Old 01-27-2002
Registered!!

Diznavis is an unknown quantity at this point

<< yes it has happened but from what i can see is YOU are the ricer not the other guy >>

just because someone has a car for looks and not speed doesnt make them a ricer
Old 01-27-2002
Registered!!

VtecRacer2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Man! I had the same prob. Read my story:
My Encounter of a Hater!
Tell me what u think.
Old 01-27-2002
Registered!!

SugarRay is an unknown quantity at this point
HOTSHOT06 took the time and said:

<< yes it has happened but from what i can see is YOU are the ricer not the other guy >>

Ok, when did I ever call him a ricer?

If you actually read, then you would see that I said, "I agree" that the car looked nice.

What I did say was he had some "ricey" clothes. Maybe I should repeat the key word: *Clothes*

Anyways, about my car and it being "rice" if you think it is, then it must be right?

I know what my car is and isn't. I tune my car the way *I* want it to be, not for somebody else. If it happens to be rice, so be it. I don't care.

Ray
Old 01-27-2002
End Bringer

Voiceofid is an unknown quantity at this point
i hate people like that[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-27-2002
Second Place is the First Loser

Hefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the rough
I know that too.............

Check out my ride below

When i have my neons on......... everybody speeds up and passes me....... revs there engines, then pass me..........

i don't really care
because i know my car is better lookin than theirs!!!!!!!!!!! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

I just cruise
Old 01-27-2002
Registered!!

NeoMagus is an unknown quantity at this point
Children....
Old 01-27-2002
Registered!!

mykel115 is an unknown quantity at this point
What part of So Cal you at? Anyway I hate it happening to me specially when Im with my Girlfriend. Coz my G/F will be ****. Whenever I race on street. So whenever that situation occur to me when Im with my G/F I let him go theres always another day. The street are too small.
Old 01-27-2002
Civic Gurlies
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

HondaChic is a jewel in the roughHondaChic is a jewel in the roughHondaChic is a jewel in the roughHondaChic is a jewel in the rough
yea i think its sorta a given because we drive an import that some people react that way. Im sure we have all encounterd some idiots like this before.
Old 01-27-2002
www.ImportFactor.Com

WhosYoDadday85 should not be trustedWhosYoDadday85 should not be trusted
The best line of the story:

<< What an assey move [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG] >>

Hahhahahahah!!!!
Old 01-27-2002
Registered!!

DJNuTzSaK is an unknown quantity at this point
hahhahahahaha this happened to me before...some guy in a electron blue SI did almost the exact same thing, but he rev the shiet out of his car and i just looked at him and gave him 2 thumbs up
Old 01-27-2002
LJ
Fernando The Donkey Lover

LJ is an unknown quantity at this point
last night i was going up to my girl's house, takin some chineese food up there, i was speedin, prolly about 60 in a 45 (i was hungry) and this work van comes flyin up on my ***, I'm like man what more does he want i'm doin (by this time) 65 (20 over), so he is on my tail bright lighting me, i come around this curve and floor it, get up to about 85 and hold there, i start to slow down for this up coming curve, he comes flying up on my tail, passes me on a curve, and causes me to almost, i mean, within Cm of flying into the ditch, so i laid on my horn, at the stop sign, he starts to get out of the car, so i go around him and run the sign, i had already memorized (kinda) his tage number, so I went ahead and called the cops, the met me at the next intersection, he is being charged with a whole bunch of stuff, he had some pot on him, he was drunk, wreckless driving, some new road rage law since he got out of his van, and they said he might go well over 16 pounts on his license, the good thing is he lives a few counties up, so i'm good.

I hate drunk jerks.
Old 01-27-2002
Registered!!

aZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura aboutaZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura about
@sses like that needs to be pimp pop slaped! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-27-2002
Registered!!

psyfer is an unknown quantity at this point
wow!!!!

dramatic story LJ. yeah.... my 1st accident was with a dumb drunk too. He crossed over my lane and hit me head on. Luckly, I stopped when I saw him. We all survived unhurt.
Old 01-27-2002
Registered!!

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
The same driving next to me, rev, then cutting me off happened to me too, with a Jeep Cherokee of all cars. So at the next red light, I staged with him. He had the v8 torque, but I had rice power. We were neck and neck into 2nd, but I slowed down when I saw traffic ahead for safety, and he took off. Rev on people if you have to, but whats the deal with the cutting off ish, what are they trying to prove? Given the chance, I would have pulled him out from the open top and drop kicked his a$$.
Old 01-28-2002
RESIDENT ROTOR HEAD

nookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of light
One question.....how are chothes "ricey?" Hmmmm [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG] Also he said that the black civics "torque" was hella funny when he almost caused an accident?
Old 01-28-2002
Registered!!

Crashoveride is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate people like that, they are soo foolish, I dont know what they have to prove?. That they are idiots?. One thing I like to do to people that end up close on my a$$ (and I am no exception), is to slow down to a crawl, espically when they cant pass, and then if they try to , then I come on to her and keep them behind me, its fun. other times if I dont want to play then I just let them go.

Last week a guy wanted to get infront of me so bad, so I let him, next thing I know, about a few miles down the road, guess who is getting a ticket?, he he. So I just drive by and honk, it was funny as hell.

Crashoveride
Old 01-28-2002
Registered!!

swmrsharon is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah I love it when people like that get what they deserve. Last month these two firebirds pulled up alongside me wanting to race but of course my civic's an automatic. So anyway, I'm just driving like usual when one of these jerks tries to cut me off so I sped up to 90mph. The other two biatches were too busy trying to look cool to notice that the light up ahead was yellow. It turned red and they ran it while I stopped. Two cops pulled out of the intersection chasing after them. I passed 'em bout half a mile later, both getting tickets!
Old 01-28-2002
Escaped Convict

CapYoda has a spectacular aura aboutCapYoda has a spectacular aura about
heh. lots of losers around. they wont realize how dangerous it is till they smash their car into another car or a poll or something.

the cutting u off crap is just plain dangerous... u shouldnt' do it back to him cuz its just as dangerous.. but I know u must have felt.

stuff like this rarely happens to me since my car is stock. only one or two occsions where I was being stupid.. once was when I was speeding recklessly (120+ mph) on the freeway.. and I passed by this new mustang... it went after me, I guess it thought I wanted to race.. I was already pulling 120 when I notice he's changing lanes on the freeway trying to catch up... he didn't catch up. guess it was a v6 auto or something. funny thing is... another mustang I passed did the same thing. geez. its bad enough that I was speeding recklessly... they had to come after me thinking I'm trying to race. I was just trying to get home early cuz I was tired.

hmm. I miss my car. (still in the shop.)
Old 01-28-2002
Registered!!

bambuski is an unknown quantity at this point
"I know what my car is and isn't. I tune my car the way *I* want it to be, not for somebody else"

Thats a very good quote
Old 01-28-2002
Registered!!

Toad is an unknown quantity at this point
myself and a group of friends where coming home from a party one day. I was driving my 2k1 and 1 of my other friends was driving an old jeep cherike or whatever. Anyway... we were doing like 50 in a 35 and some hooked up accord passes both of us and cuts me off and SLAMS on the brakes. I slammed on the brakes, felt the ABS come on, and prayed for my life because I KNEW that my friend's car couldn't stop for sh*t. Well, thank God he's a smart man and turned right into a gas station goin 50. Of course after i pulled into the nearest rest stop and cursed that guy's *** off and ran up to my friend and thanked him for turned... man..it is wasn't for him, I probably won't be driving right now (3 months later).
A-holes just **** me the hell off. What are they trying to prove? That they suck at driving or they just like to hurt people?

-Toad