Legal Questions and the Law Post your questions about the law, or speeding tickets or any legal issues here.
Disclaimer: Civicforums.com and it's moderators are not lawyers or police officers and can in no way be held responsible for any advice or action

help

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2014
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chaospunk is an unknown quantity at this point
help

i bought a 1995 honda civic ex about a month ago alot of stuff has been going wrong so ive been fixing it no big deal then i went to the auto part store the guy looks at my engine and said it wasnt even the right engine for my car my car should have the d16z6 vtech but it has a Chinese d15z6 engine. i keep trying to bring it to the emissions tst and it keeps fail i was told its because the computer thinks its still a 1.6 and it wont ever pass emissions i was also told that its illegal for him to do that and never told me and to talk to a lawyer
Old 03-13-2014
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: help

auto part store the guy looks at my engine and said
Did YOU check your engine code?
Old 04-03-2014
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HazelShimmer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: help

It's illegal for him to put a Chinese engine in his car?
Kinda doubting there is a specific law covering that.