Legal Questions and the Law Post your questions about the law, or speeding tickets or any legal issues here.
Disclaimer: Civicforums.com and it's moderators are not lawyers or police officers and can in no way be held responsible for any advice or action

PA laws

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
army12bc will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down PA laws

i live in Pennsylvania and i was wondering about some things. I heard you can get away with LED underglows while driving. I know your allowed to park with neons on. Second why is it cars are not allowed tint unless the manufacturer puts it on. trucks and vans are allowed as dark as they want. Stupid commonwealth crap
Old 08-10-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
injencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of light
for the question about neons...

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=190432

as far as tint...
I am not sure on that due to the variations of cities. Like LA i believe the tint level is 70% and in florida its like 10% lol... the best thing for that is to contact your local authorities for a better explination.
Old 08-10-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Ya the PA tint laws do suck.
Old 08-11-2006
Registered!!

slicksivik will become famous soon enoughslicksivik will become famous soon enough
you can tint as long as the front two windows have no tint on them. you can get as dark as you want on the back 3 windows.
Old 08-11-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Yaaaaaaaa... But that would be kinda ghey looking.