Legal Questions and the Law Post your questions about the law, or speeding tickets or any legal issues here.
Disclaimer: Civicforums.com and it's moderators are not lawyers or police officers and can in no way be held responsible for any advice or action

street racing

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ohnoitssoysauce is an unknown quantity at this point
street racing

*sighhh. got caught last night racing. it was my first time actually racing cuz my friend said this place there are never cops. so i belived him and what do i get after racing him?? stupid cops! so now i have my license taken away until i'm 18 and gotta go to court to explain the sitution. what should i say the court to try to get a lower fine?
Old 02-19-2005
I drive a jeep to compensate for my tiny pee pee

Blue_Honda_Civ will become famous soon enoughBlue_Honda_Civ will become famous soon enough
i have no idea but that really sucks sorry to hear your licensce got taken away did they tow your car away as well
Old 02-19-2005
Registered!!

yeah my parents are picking up the car right now at the impound lot. i feel so stupid
Old 02-19-2005
I love to suck t3h c0ck & am supr ghey

i8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nice
you threw your life away. just plead insanity.
Old 02-19-2005
207 Mod is 10-8

kyle4583 is just really nicekyle4583 is just really nicekyle4583 is just really nicekyle4583 is just really nice
just apoligize. you know you shouldnt have been racing. thats about all you can do.
Old 02-19-2005
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Just tell the judge: "I have a civic. I couldn't race it if I tried."
Old 02-19-2005
my civic has no boost

hotrodcivic2004 should not be trusted
he was streetracing...u take the chance of getting caught and he deserves wuts comin to him.
Old 02-19-2005
I love to suck t3h c0ck & am supr ghey

i8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nice
you got hit hard is all i can say... i've had three speeding tickets in 3 months and now i'm really scared to speed

1st ticket: holy ****! i'm so lucky NH doesnt have the 6 month rule for passengers, i'm never gonna speed again

one week after, ha cops are dumb i wont get caught!

2nd ticket: holy ****! i got caught!

on the way to where i was going: ha, cops dont come around here!

3rd ticket: wow, that was ghetto, on the way to school and caught by the school rent-a-cop.

now: holy **** i gotta get that ticket in to them by the 22nd (tuesday) and i'm gonna get my license taken away! and i cant afford this **** anymore

i'm scared for real now...
Old 02-19-2005
Registered!!

winnerpl is an unknown quantity at this point
Sucks to hear that man. At least you did not do it in a place with lots of traffic. Did your friend get caught?

Just yea apoligize and say that it was a mistake and you shouldn't have been doing it, but you can't change what happened only promise to not do it again.
Old 02-19-2005
Jam out with your clam out.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
Dude. WTF were you thinking??? You shot have hit the nawzzzz and ran from those piggies
Old 02-19-2005
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by abmerop18
Dude. WTF were you thinking??? You shot have hit the nawzzzz and ran from those piggies
he couldnt hit the nawz button cuz he recently friend the pistons in his block while there was mad danger to the manifold
Old 02-19-2005
Jam out with your clam out.

abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
Originally Posted by HustleLikeM0FO
he couldnt hit the nawz button cuz he recently friend the pistons in his block while there was mad danger to the manifold
Did he happen to loose a passenger side floor board as well because I think I found one the other day?
Old 02-19-2005
nor cal 7thgens

allmotor can only hope to improve
dude amatures dont use nitrous oxide. I have seen the way soysauce drives.... he has a heavy foot.
Old 02-19-2005
"You leave me in the trenches taking Grenades, John"

Stachmo is an unknown quantity at this point
that blows so bad...I always get a little scared when I start to speed after the last time I got caught...friggin cops....just doin their job I guess

plead insanity!
Old 02-20-2005
Registered!!

trufp2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Even though you did it and are guilty, hire a lawyer. You will still probably be fined a lot plus lawyer fees but you may get to keep your license. I have a friend who did this but I am in Georgia. Maybe that makes a difference? Talk to your parents to help with the lawyer thing, promise to pay them back and never do it again. Then most of all, KEEP YOUR PROMISE-DONT DO IT AGAIN. Maybe you will get lucky. BTW- If your parents help you out, don't **** on them, you will regret it. That and depending on where you live, find out if you can plead NO-LO CONTESTE. You can do this like once every seven years. It is where you pay the fine but it stays off record. I did this for my first speeding ticket(27 over).
Old 02-24-2005
Registered!!

yeah i heard about that thing but i thought it was 8 years? you have to be clean for 1 year and it stays off your record right? and yeah my friend got caught too. havnt talked to him since
Old 02-24-2005
es2
bubble party!!!

es2 can only hope to improve
ur lucky u didn't blow the weld on the intake

haha
Old 02-25-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
^^lol those tfatf references always get me laughing
Old 02-25-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
dude gettin caught racing sucks i know....i spent the night in jail and i dont get my license back till aprill 11th so yeah it sucks and i know hay ya feel. but then again u were 17 right? i was 18 when i got caught so i got screwed lol
Old 02-25-2005
Registered!!

nah i'm only 16!! i wonder if i'll get my license taken away till i'm 18 or somethin? cuz my friend he was 17 and he only got it taken away for 1 month and he was still 17 when he got it back . weird.
Old 02-25-2005
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
" I'm so sorry, I'll never do it again,my parents are so mad they say they woun't send me to college!"
Originally Posted by ohnoitssoysauce
nah i'm only 16!! i wonder if i'll get my license taken away till i'm 18 or somethin? cuz my friend he was 17 and he only got it taken away for 1 month and he was still 17 when he got it back . weird.
Old 02-25-2005
Registered!!

Ekonetics is an unknown quantity at this point
ohnoitssoysauce where were u racing at?
Old 02-25-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
yeah trust me dude i said im never gonna race again.....but i know that eventually im gonna get back into street racing....im just not gonna be as stupid about it but until i get the ***** to run the "beast" on the streets again im taking it to the track so everyone can watch me tear *** into the 18's =)
Old 02-25-2005
es2
bubble party!!!

es2 can only hope to improve
it depends what the judge is like my friend got off the hook once, and then another time he didn't
Old 02-25-2005
im stock now! T.T

Civic_RedLine will become famous soon enough
racing with only an intake? the cop actualyl got you for racing like that? thats still slow..
Old 02-25-2005
I went to prison a boy and came out a man with a sore ass!

QBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Civic_RedLine
racing with only an intake? the cop actualyl got you for racing like that? thats still slow..

Racing on the streets is stupid period. I know a lot of you guys do it, and I hope everyone learns their lesson one way or another. You got your nawzzz and thats stupid too. Find a strip and thats where you should race.
Old 02-26-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
sould have putt a cap in his *** the cap that is
Old 02-26-2005
Abortion Survivor

Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
I am 17 when i got caught at 16 i was given two choices 325 dollars fine car impounded for thirty days and license suspension until 18 or probation and 100 dollar fine when 18 everything is erased and the insurance never finds out.
Old 03-02-2005
Registered!!

VietScouty is an unknown quantity at this point
First thing to do...SCOUT the area!
Old 03-09-2005
Registered!!

ShadyImprtracer is an unknown quantity at this point
First thing to do...SCOUT the area!
and buy a decent radar/laser detector or a scanner! i have one and it works really well. BTW be thankful you didnt get caught in cali cuz they wouldve arrested u and taken ur car and sent it back to u in the size of an aluminum can. u know wut i do? since i deliver pizza as a side job all i do is keep a pizza bag in the car and my pizza hat right by me. EVERYTIME ive been pulled over i slap the hat on and say im at work...they actually apologize to me and tell me to get back to work

Quick Reply: street racing