Need help

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
Need help

Hi everyone

So here is the deal. Early this week I was asked to orginize a fundraiser through work to raise money for the canadian cancer society. They have given me such a tight budget it is making it hard to do anything. so i am trying to get donations through the local business to help with the fundraiser. everything made will be donated. I am not asking for money but just things you may have lying around that you would like to donate. if you have an employeer willing to help out with donations that would be great. you can either let me know how to get a hold of them or what not. Some things i am looking for are plastic easter eggs, water proof paint, face paint, nail polish, glass or hard plastic plates, balloons, anything for a raffel prize or for the silent auction, plastic cups, plastic darts, pop, water, chips, chocolate, garbage cans, platic rings or any kinda ring that will fit over a beer bottle. Anything you can think of. If you have an employeer willing to help out there company logo will be placed on poster made to advertise greater Ottawa truck Training as well as a tax receipt will be given depending on the donation. Anything helps and since I am the only one orginizing this much help in appreciated.

The date is July 22 06
Greater Ottawa truck trining rasing money for Canadian cancer society.
Old 06-02-2006
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
I'll ask my dad if he can get you anything for a raffle prize(s)...he's a huge supporter of the Canadian Cancer Society.

I'll let ya know.

PM me your phone number.
Old 06-02-2006
JdMsPark009

JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
I have some hats and t shirts kicking around I think???
Old 06-02-2006
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
what about used **** beads??

j/k I'll take a look around and see what me might have Caryn!
Old 06-02-2006

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
Mike I sent you a PM. Pierre that would be great and Eric thanks for taking the time to look. Everything helps
Old 06-12-2006

K so after alot of talk and alot of meetings I have decided to make the fundraiser to benifit the Make A Wish Foundation. The Make A Wish Foundation grants the wishes of children with life-threating illnesses, to enrich the human experience with hope, strengh and joy. this is turning out to be such a big event that I am making my self crazy. So if anyone can help that would be great. The list of things I need are in my original post and nothing has changed except the charity and the date that will be posted at a later time. So Mike if your dad would still be interested that would be great. Just let me know.
Old 06-12-2006
JdMsPark009

JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
I have 2 golf shirts here when ever you wanna pick them up
Old 06-13-2006

Originally Posted by JDMspark009
I have 2 golf shirts here when ever you wanna pick them up
Thanks Pierre