What do you think about this ad?

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
What do you think about this ad?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/94641/30_wont_kill_you/
Old 05-02-2006
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
holly ****, that reminded me of a creepy "The Grudge" style when the arms were getting put back into place. I was expecting her to start walking on her hands and knees backwards!

All kidding aside though, talk about graphic, good way to get the point across. What did YOU think about it Caryn?
Old 05-02-2006

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
Not to sure what i think. It really got the point across though. I guess if they are going for shock value it works.
Old 05-02-2006
Boredom causes changes ;)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Facking hit and run bastids..

Though in all honestly, the ad does get its point across. And the shock factor is increasing on the rise. Sadly, I think it is the only way for people to realize
Old 05-03-2006
Registered!!

biggie-t is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Karumba
Facking hit and run bastids..

Though in all honestly, the ad does get its point across. And the shock factor is increasing on the rise. Sadly, I think it is the only way for people to realize
I agree wit wut u sayin bout shockin sum1, or showing sum1 how it actually happens in real life, is the only way to get it across, this commercial jus freaked the **** out of me lol