Hello from B.C Pics added

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Talking Hello from B.C Pics added

Hey everyone. Just wanted to stop into the Ottawa sub and leave a note for ya's to let you know everything went pretty well and I'm here now.

ummm...Friday sorta sucked. I wound up not being able to check in early which made it impossible to go to the Air Canada Lounge with my dad...so when his flight left I was pretty much stuck at the airport on my own. I talked to Jenny most of the day off and on and I called Jim once or twice. Erik called me that morning to say hi and later on Rob did as well. The weather (as you know) sucked *** and it caused the delay of my flight arriving from Calgary by 30 minutes. Then upon leaving we had to de-ice which just made it worse....by this time all I wanted to do was get to B.C and off the damn plane...hehe. The flight itself was pretty good though so I have no complaints.

For those who don't know...it's been snowing here so there was some of it on the ground when I got here. Mostly gone now though. The view was obscured by darkness unfortunately but when I got up the next day and looked outside I was pretty taken by the mountains all around us. We had lunch the first day up at some restaurant 3/4 of the way up this mountain at a golf course...view was crazy.

One thing about B.C that makes me laugh.....When it snows they like to decorate phone polls and traffic light poles with chinamen in honda civics j/k

Jenny's place is pretty kick ***. I got my keys yesterday and got the car a spot underground as well. It should be here in 10 days.

I'll post pics later as I get them but for now I wanted to use this thread to keep in touch with everyone.

Hope all is well.

Last edited by Pharoh; 12-07-2005 at 12:43 PM.
Old 12-06-2005
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
awesome man! Here's to the new beginning
Old 12-06-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
ncie mike!! IM soo glad everything worked out well for you!!
That would be so exciting moving to a new place. Anyways stay in touch and forshure post up some pictures so we can see whats goin down!!
Take care!
Peace
Landin
Old 12-06-2005
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
take it too the canada west forum

jk glad you got there good and all..cheers
Old 12-06-2005
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
good **** homie!

i hate you so much right now...
Old 12-06-2005
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
HEY Mike! Glad you got there ok, I laughed about the snow in BC thing. It's almost like it can't leave you Mike. It's following you around. Awsome to hear your getting settled in quickly, any word on the job situation? Like Landin said, take lots of pics and post them, the scenery in British Columbia is AMAZING!
Old 12-06-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Hi there glad you made it alive

So has the BC crew been bugging you???
Old 12-06-2005
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Hey nice to see you popin in once in a while and ya, post some pics.
Old 12-06-2005
Registered!!

Princess69 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm glad you made it there safe.....
keep in touch
Old 12-06-2005

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
We miss you man! glad that you are happy though...keep us posted.
Old 12-07-2005

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
Great to hear from you Mike.

So ummm is it true what they say about BC bud?
Old 12-07-2005
JdMsPark009

JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
Mike Im glad that your happy have a great time down there good luck with the job
Old 12-07-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Just thought I would toss up some pics of the place after we decorated for christmas...and one of the dog...Kaiya. She's like 4lbs and I swear her head is only barely bigger than a golf ball..lol.

Old 12-07-2005
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Hey, looking good for Christmas.
Old 12-07-2005
Bobaganoosh!

here's one I just took from the balcony of the condo...

Old 12-07-2005

Mike that last picture is awsome!!! Condo's look really nice to.

Isn't that a miniature doberman? The place looks festive! Hope you have a sock hanging on the mantel to!
Old 12-07-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by DnarahP
Mike that last picture is awsome!!! Condo's look really nice to.

Isn't that a miniature doberman? The place looks festive! Hope you have a sock hanging on the mantel to!
yeah...doberman pincer...beats me, she just said Kaiya was a miniature pincer.

well those socks have nobody's name on them but Jenny and I will use one each for christmas..lol
Old 12-07-2005
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
damn the view out of that window is beautiful
Old 12-08-2005
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
i hate you so much right now.
Old 12-08-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Next I'm gonna show you a pic of the 'Bubble Car'. Until my car arrives this is what I drive with Jenny...lol. Pics to come later today after I wash it
Old 12-10-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Jenny took this one from her work while she was leaving yesterday around 4pm..

Old 12-10-2005

Mike, words cannot describe how awsome that scenery is!!! It must be nice to see white tipped mountains mostly eveywhere you look!