Mike's send off

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2005
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Mike's send off

Well like Mike said, we all know his flight leaves Friday. I have no clue when he needs to get to the airport, but I thought it would be a good idea, if we could all see him off. It would be nice to see Mike one last time before he leaves for Beautiful British Columbia!

Hopefully Mike your flight leaves in the late afternoon, early evening, this way we can get most people out. I know Sheena and myself will definately be there to see you off. Anyways people we have a week, so post up if you can make it (depending on when the flight leaves)

Cheers Mike we'll hopefully see you Friday ... and if anyone is concerned about parking, we could all park at the tunnel and walk over to the airport.
Old 11-27-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
I would be down for a cruise to the airport. Just need to know when mike's flight is leaving so we can plan something!
Old 11-27-2005
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
yup. Mike post up!
Old 11-28-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
sorry guys...I'm in Toronto right now...lol. umm..my flight takes off at 4:40pm on Friday but I'll likely have to be at the gate by 4:10. I'll be stuck there all damn day too cuz I have to catch a ride in from my dad's place in Perth...his flight leaves at 9am.
Old 11-28-2005
Registered!!

SerialD is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm working til 4:30, wish I could make it though.
Old 11-28-2005
JdMsPark009

JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
mike call me when ur back in Ott
Old 11-28-2005
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
Mike made mention that he'll be going to the lounge with his pops for some VIP action.

If so, it means he'll be checked in and we won't get to see him.

If not, I agree with Erik...we should all go and wish him well.
Old 11-29-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by tekgnosis
Mike made mention that he'll be going to the lounge with his pops for some VIP action.

If so, it means he'll be checked in and we won't get to see him.

If not, I agree with Erik...we should all go and wish him well.

well if you guys all come by before I have to check in I can definately come out of the lounge to hang out with you...
Old 11-29-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Im thinking of attaching his civic to the rear of the plane and watch that bitch fly !!!!!
Old 11-29-2005
Bobaganoosh!

if anyone wants to come I would suggest that you could meet at Timmies and take one car over maybe? They don't have meter parking anymore...gay.
Old 12-01-2005
Bobaganoosh!

this is the last day for me....damn, i have a ton of stuff to do around here..lol.
Old 12-01-2005
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Sorry man, I would like to go and see you off, but I got to meet up with a group for an assignment.
Old 12-02-2005
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
I gotta work, so can't make it.. have a safe flight Mike!
Old 12-02-2005
Registered!!

SerialD is an unknown quantity at this point
I got your number from eric to call ya, but couldn't leave a vm cause your VM is full.

Hope when you read this your in BC and you had a safe and trouble free flight, and we'll all see you when you come to visit.
Old 12-02-2005
Bobaganoosh!

I'm at the airport now...found a place to use the internet...hehe. My plane is gonna be about 15 minutes late getting here so I'll be taking off at 5 lol
Old 12-02-2005
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Have a safe flight Mike.