stolen trailer leads to a OMGWTFBBQ!

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2005

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
stolen trailer leads to a OMGWTFBBQ!

As many of you know I work at the Home Depot on Cyrville rd. with erik and I usually have graveyard shifts. Usually, nothing crazy happens and my job. It seems pretty repetative when explaining how to install certain types of floors and the days go by slow. As for today! It was probably the most exciting event that has happened since we found Erik masturbating to interior design magazines. It all started when I ended my 11-8 shift and was heading towards my car at the far part of the parking lot when I realized there was a really sketchy dude taking a peak out at the BBQ's infront of the garden center. As I notice this bloke checking out the chained merchandise out doors I get a lil curious as to what this guy is gonna pull seeing as his car is still running. I smoothly pass right beside his car while memerizing his plate number as I pass by. Once I get into my car I see this dumbass take a chain cutter to a chain that keeps a $1500 trailer locked in place! at this point my WTF's turn to OMGWTFBBQ! I hop into my car and drive off to the other end of the store where the big delivery doors are located. I get inside call my manager and the next thing you know he's outside chasing this **** down while the guy is escaping in his car with the trailer tide up to his bumper!!!!! The funny thing is...the guy took a turn too sharply in the the parking lot and lost the trailer!

anyways long story short they are looking for the dumbass as we speak and I will be getting some kinda cash reward from Home Depot!

oh and sorry for the typos (I'm reaaaaaaaally tired and can't see straight)
Old 08-03-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
haha....d00d...you're a HERO!! lol. You're MY HERO! You're the lesser known Fantastic 5th...lol.

oh yeah...ROFLMAO @ 'bloke'
Old 08-04-2005

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
i call shananegins upon this thread
Old 08-04-2005
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
d00d, thats awesome!!!

you're the man!

i can SO see someone doing that, too. what a nerfball, though, to try and do it in broad daylight with people around. retard!
Old 08-04-2005
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

E®ik will become famous soon enoughE®ik will become famous soon enough
Yeah and the funny thing was Mark, the ASM who ran after the guy, was talking to me today, and he made it sound like HE caught the bad guy. Andrew, dude, he never even mentioned your name!

Oh btw this months copy of Comfortable Living is really good, you should check out the full page spread on page 56
Old 08-04-2005

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by DnarahP

Oh btw this months copy of Comfortable Living is really good, you should check out the full page spread on page 56
Old 08-04-2005
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
so Erik loves the rug eh..

and LOLASAURUS @ that dude... what a nugget