I'm BAAAACK

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2005
I Love Lamp

Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada/ Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
burnhard88 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm BAAAACK

daymn i haven't posted on here in ages... i'm in prince edward island now until the 19th of august... my alternator went on my car in the end of june... second time it went in five months... bought new tires for my car too... the yokohama parada spec 2's... 205/45/WR16... sooo freak'n sweet... still haven't got my bloody clarion head unit back... someone's gonna get there knee caps broken... managed to shoot my best round of golf ever... shot even par 72 at the meadows on monday i believe it was... bought a new driver as well... got two drivers up for sale... ... i think i'm gonna make the freak'n nugget invitational for golf... ... i'm supposed to go into a tournament this saturday, but i don't have the proper mental preparation for it... so i dunno if i'll join it, but i'll see... bought a new driver as well... the ping g2... so good... had alot of ppl at golf town watching me hit it into the simulator... neways, that's been my story for the past little while... see u guys in a month or so!!! btw, it's like 21 degrees celsius down here... such perfect weather...
Old 07-21-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
P.E.I is beautiful man...I love it there. Red sand is cool too..hehe.

welcome back!
Old 07-21-2005
I Love Lamp

thank you, thank you... yea... it's fun taking red divots on the golf course
Old 07-21-2005

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
welcome back...did you bang that red head from that book there?
Old 07-21-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Si2NV
welcome back...did you bang that red head from that book there?
Anne of Green Gables... She's a filthy little *****. I banged her in the back of the buggy before the community picnic.
Old 07-22-2005
I Love Lamp

ROFL... o yea, knocked her up in charlottetown awhile ago... ... almost broke my wrist today playing golf... hit some concrete on a swing... have to pull out of my tourney tomorrow... grrr... gonna sell hopefully a driver on monday as well... whoo hoo... still managed to shoot 82 today tho, with a 37 back nine with a injured wrist... meh... hopefully i can play on monday