Gave a cop the finger. He didn't like that

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2005

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
Gave a cop the finger. He didn't like that

So today I did the unthinkable. I gave a cop the finger. Now before I go on I would first like to say that I have alot of respect for cops. BUT when they are ****** I get a little pissed.

So today I am sitting in the merge lane waiting for the light to turn green. I pull up beside a cop and the car infront of him moves up. Now the merge lane that I am in is very small and can only hold like 4 cars (there are about 15 cars behind me) So when the guy infront of the cops moves up and the cop doesn't I think the cop is going to let me in. When the light turns green I go to merge and the cop squells his tires and comes up right beside me. Shaking his finger at me saying "not today". At this time I am pissed. There was no reason he couln't let me in. In fact he indicated he was going to let me in then acted like a *****. So I gave him the finger. I didn't hide it...I flat out extended my arm and gave him a good ol fu(k you. Just as I did that he turned the lights on and told me to pull over. After making me sit there for 10 min he finally came up to me and asked for my licence, ownership and insurance. I asked him why he needed this since I have done nothing illegal. he said "this is a routine traffic stop" I started to laugh and yes get mouthy. I told him that it was not routine. That he pulled me over cause I gave him the finger. I then asked if that was illegal. He said it wasn't but it also wasn't a smart thing to do. So I gave him the papers and he went back to his car. 10 min later he came back and gave my papers back. I asked why I was not getting a ticket (with a smirk on my face) he was like caue everything is in order and I have done nothing illegal. So I nicely asked him again why he pulled me over. I explained that he had no reason for not letting me in and that he was just being rude. He just looked at me and said have a nice day and walked back to his car.
Old 06-16-2005
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
haha...good story
Old 06-16-2005
Registered!!

PennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nice
Atleast he wasn't an *** about it, also giving the finger to a cop isn't the smartest thing but i'm sure there's been a time when everyone's wanted to. Some cops abuse their power and use it as a reason to be inconsiderate. In any case i'll rep you for that one
Old 06-16-2005
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
FILE A COMPLAINT!

I'm serious, those power trippin asses need to be checked from time to time.

I really don't think that flippin the bird is probible cause for pulling someone over and harrasing them.

Last edited by PunkingCivic; 06-16-2005 at 09:35 PM.
Old 06-16-2005
Registered!!

THeMusiKMaN will become famous soon enoughTHeMusiKMaN will become famous soon enough
good job
Old 06-16-2005
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
who is to say if it is smart or not. He was being a %^&k so you did what you had to...i will admit I've done it on more than once. As long as there is nothing illegal in or on your car there is not a thing they can do except try and find somthing wrong with your car. I'd say I'd like to see more people doing this practice cause I hate PIG's!!
Old 06-16-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

7gencivicboi is an unknown quantity at this point
nice one man and u walk out of it as it was nothing GREAT job
Old 06-16-2005

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
Oh don't get me wrong. After I did it and I saw the lights come on I thought I was in trouble. I had no idea if it was illegal or not. It was more like a force of habbit. Though it did feel good I was a little scared for a min.
Old 06-16-2005

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
good thing you weren't in the civic. That cop might have asked you to pop the hood and he would flood you with tickets!
Old 06-16-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
man, i would never do that
Old 06-16-2005

skiboard is on a distinguished road
yeah, I lost all the respects to cops and sht when I was in Le Scratch fight thing
Old 06-16-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
canadian cops must be nice...id get a knee to the throat and 3 back-up units. must be nice..
Old 06-16-2005
Registered!!

Paul_BB_Guy is an unknown quantity at this point
I Second PunkingCivic's advice.
FILE A COMPLAINT! Ask to speak to that cop's sargeant.
Old 06-16-2005

Originally Posted by SkipBarber
canadian cops must be nice...id get a knee to the throat and 3 back-up units. must be nice..
I'm a girl
Old 06-16-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
doesnt matter where i come from..lol.
Old 06-16-2005
Registered!!

nickm748 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice
Old 06-16-2005
Banned

01redJDM is on a distinguished road
good job man
I know someone who got $900 ticket for doing that
Old 06-16-2005
Mr. Clean

Changu-San can only hope to improve
kinda reminds me of this...

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/copfinger.html

Old 06-17-2005
SiG
Registered!!

SiG will become famous soon enoughSiG will become famous soon enough
rotfl
that clip was hilarious, those guys are pure stoners
Old 06-17-2005
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
Caryn, I hope you took a mental note of that guys badge number, call the police station and file a complaint! You should have asked for his badge number after he came back to the car and issued you NO ticket. I also have respect for cops. they put their lives on the line every day, but I have no respect for cops who abuse their power. 236-1222 and file a complaint
Old 06-17-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DnarahP
Caryn, I hope you took a mental note of that guys badge number, call the police station and file a complaint! You should have asked for his badge number after he came back to the car and issued you NO ticket. I also have respect for cops. they put their lives on the line every day, but I have no respect for cops who abuse their power. 236-1222 and file a complaint

and don't forget to give a fake name...lol. of course they might have the number displayed already so....
Old 06-17-2005
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
in the state of Texas it is illegal to flip a cop and anyone for that fact
Old 06-17-2005
Registered!!

Kyle23 should not be trustedKyle23 should not be trusted
that's awesome
Old 06-17-2005
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
I'd file a complaint.

I am unexplainably proud of you

i love you, caryn

i woulda done the same thing!!! I'm so glad you did this! one other thing to **** him off...tell them you're not in a rush, and that they can take as long as they want

you rawk!
Old 06-17-2005
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by eye_see_you
in the state of Texas it is illegal to flip a cop and anyone for that fact
Probably because you'd get shot by some gun slinger or somethin "Go ahead, make my day"

j/k Eye_see_you!
Old 06-17-2005
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
oh, and don't get me wrong...i have respect for cops..just not traffic cops.

traffic cops are the ones that are too stupid to do anything useful on the force. so, they of course turn into power-hungry retards. i'd file a complaint for sure!
Old 06-17-2005
Registered!!

CivicStudEx is an unknown quantity at this point
thats awesome!!! good for you, I wish my wife would get active like that, she just doesn't care what somebody does on the road. Unlike me who will give the finger to a 10 yr old on a bike if he does something stupid! (okay maybe not that extreme, but you know what I mean)
Old 06-17-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by tekgnosis
oh, and don't get me wrong...i have respect for cops..just not traffic cops.

traffic cops are the ones that are too stupid to do anything useful on the force. so, they of course turn into power-hungry retards. i'd file a complaint for sure!
I've actually had pretty decent luck with traffic cops in Ottawa. I don't have any complaints really. Last time one of them pissed me off was years ago whent the OPP were still the big arm in town...lol. Remember the Nepean Police force? lol
Old 06-17-2005
Registered!!

Taryon has a spectacular aura aboutTaryon has a spectacular aura about
Wow.. that's nuts. But good for you for sticking up for yourself, err, sticking up your middle finger

Speaking of incidents with cops.. I had an interesting one myself the other day. I was on my way to pick up my sis from work approximately around 10pm. I'm in the right lane about 1 or 2 traffic lights ahead of where I need to turn right. There's this navy blue Chevy Impala in the middle lane who suddenly decides to cut in front of me into the right lane, so I naturally go into the now vacant middle lane, with the intention of passing him so I can turn right. My first thoughts whenever I see an Impala (cuz they're used for cop cars a lot now) is.. is it a cop? Undercover car? Didn't seem like one cuz this car had wheel covers.. and tinted windows. I'm like cool.. I can just pass him (not racing obviously, but speed up quicker than him) and then make my turn. Green light: I start off sorta slow just to see if he's gonna move fast (cuz then I'll just let him pass me and then turn in), but he stays with me, so I semi-punch it and he follows. I press a little harder, but he stays with me. From the rear corner, I can now see the red lights in the rear deck.. ah, it's definately a cop car. wtf? but they usually always take off the hubcaps I let him speed up and just turn in behind him.. thought he'd pull me over to talk cuz my lights (even though not HID's) were known to distract people from behind lol. Anyways.. lucky I didn't go full-throttle to pass him.. prolly would have taken me for aggressive/wreckless driving or something stupid.
Old 06-17-2005
Registered!!

nick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to behold
just get on with life and brag that you flipped off a cop and got away with it. when u file a complaint a srgt will come to your house and explain that cops risk their lifes every day and its a very tuff job. you didnt get hit so let it go. i mean rodney king got beat down on tape and those cops got away with it. so you flipping off a cop and having to sit there for 10 minutes hardly that bad

Quick Reply: Gave a cop the finger. He didn't like that