You wanted a team?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2005

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by player
team nugget is awsom, perfect.

Nuggets against cancer.

has a nice ring to it
Someone has to beat Landin so he can be a Nugget 2
Old 04-21-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
haha....yah whats up with that!! haha...can i still be part of the nugget team tho?? PLEEEEEEEASE...haha
Old 04-25-2005
Registered!!

BeBe J is an unknown quantity at this point
So are we signed up yet? I just want to make sure that we are actually going to be doing this because I have to use up some of my vacation days to get the weekend off.

Oh and Erik, Pierre and I already have the charcole so will can bring some if you still need it and we have a portable coleman which has a burner (for pots) and a flat plate or bbq on it.

I am sure with all the camping gear that we all have we will come up with some awesome **** to bring!
Old 04-25-2005

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by BeBe J
So are we signed up yet? I just want to make sure that we are actually going to be doing this because I have to use up some of my vacation days to get the weekend off.

Oh and Erik, Pierre and I already have the charcole so will can bring some if you still need it and we have a portable coleman which has a burner (for pots) and a flat plate or bbq on it.

I am sure with all the camping gear that we all have we will come up with some awesome **** to bring!
No. You don't need to take the whole weekend off since we are done at 7am on Sat. Plus I thought you said you have week-ends off this summer
Old 04-26-2005

Went to make a team today and they are no longer accepting applications. They have had this event booked up for over a month now. We can do the one in orleans but it is the following week-end. June 17th @Millenium park. Friday aswell and it would be the same time. I didn't realize that this event would book up so if your able to do this on the 17th let me know within the next 2 days
Old 04-26-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
aww no way...that sucks...I have a performance on the 18th that I will have to be 100% ready for (new material) so that weekend is touchy for me. I would still like to participate tho. Im going to have to think about it tho
Old 04-26-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Tofast4me
No. You don't need to take the whole weekend off since we are done at 7am on Sat. Plus I thought you said you have week-ends off this summer
I actually do have to take the entire weekend off cause my boss is **** and won't get someone to work for just one day on a weekend....plus who really wants to work on a Sunday after staying up until 7am on Saturday Oh, and I do have every weekend off his summer but summer as in July/August so since I had taken this weekend off I have to work the following weekend so I won't be able to do the walk in Orleans...which sucks cause I TOTALLY wanted to do this!

Damn it...how can they be full?????
Old 04-26-2005

Thank you to everyone who said they would do this. I will not be making a team but instead going to TO and doing it there with my sister.
Old 04-26-2005
Registered!!

Do they only do this once a year because if not maybe we can do it another month.....

I am definitely going to put this on my calendar for next year to see if we can do it than.

I am sorry it didn't work out Caryn