Creative Control...coming soon

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2005
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
Awsome Landin... who's putting the whole album together for you?

anyone give you a record label yet?
Old 05-07-2005
I Love Lamp

Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada/ Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
burnhard88 is an unknown quantity at this point
from my point of view landin, talk to ebony and ivory and see if they can get you to bust out a couple songs at bounce... some guy named baby boy was there... and the crowd just ate him up... and this guy in my opinion was like a cheap knock-off of a mario/usher... but i mean, if u rolled on to the scene, bustin out the fresh lyrics, and to spread the gospel so to speak, they'll be dying for more... hence, increased exposure, and a bigger fanbase... lol... my tip of the day
Old 05-15-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
^^haha very true man...but i doubt i could perfotm there because im much older.

Update on the album:
Was supposed to go into a studio to record today but they cancelled

Im sorry if it seems like im taking a super long time. To me I still feel like I have the element of suprise in this industry. Not many people have heard me, and I feel that if i release something that i feel is the best right out of the gate then others will like it. I admit that it is taking a long time, but I believe that if i write something im in love with, and others dont like it thats fine. But if i release something that I dont like...its a waste of time.

So my apologies for keeping you waiting...i just want to do it right the first time and not have to backtrack...
"The trail of crumbs I leave is my new line of attack....
But unlike Hanzel and Gretel I don't plan to go back"
Old 05-16-2005

Take all the time you need! It doesn't matter what you come out with, we'll all like it no matter what!!

When it comes to Side-FX everything is good!
Old 05-16-2005
Nugget Garage Wannabe

SuperFishy is on a distinguished road
seriously do it for yourself :P not for us
Old 05-19-2005
I Love Lamp

lol... i was thinking of entering the talent show in skool and busting out reflections... ahhh, that would've been grrrrrrrrrreat... but i'd feel toooo bad
Old 05-19-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
lol...man that would have been perfect!!! I coulda taped it!! u shoulda done it! I woulda came to watch forshure...lol
Old 05-19-2005
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
how did the studio time go on sunday?
Old 05-19-2005
I Love Lamp

u serious??? u give me permission to use ur song in next year's talent show???
Old 05-19-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

im goin in this sunday cuz there computers broke down...lol
I might hafta find somewhere else to do it up, but im getting close to finalizing all the beats and everything.
Things are moving along so be ready!!!
Old 05-19-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Big Baller L
im goin in this sunday cuz there computers broke down...lol
I might hafta find somewhere else to do it up, but im getting close to finalizing all the beats and everything.
Things are moving along so be ready!!!
don't let your new professional career as an online Forza driver get in the way..lol
Old 05-19-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^^LMAO...im addicted man...people are calling me out and ****...tryin to get me to race...lol
Burn yah man go ahead...i want to come and watch!!
jimbo: i will post up once im back from the studio on sunday if it goes through this time around
Old 05-20-2005
I Love Lamp

aight man... it'd be next year around the same timeish as this year... yay!!! side-fx represent... woRRd
Old 05-31-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Update
Went into the studio today to do some recording. Everything went well and I recorded 2 songs. Everything went very smooth and I am most likely going back to do some more tracks soon. Anways just wanted to let everyone know that if I die tomorrow Ive gotten 2 new tracks to listen to!
Old 05-31-2005
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
sweet man, that's awesome!

...new album within a couple of months?
Old 05-31-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Update
Went into the studio today to do some recording. Everything went well and I recorded 2 songs. Everything went very smooth and I am most likely going back to do some more tracks soon. Anways just wanted to let everyone know that if I die tomorrow Ive gotten 2 new tracks to listen to!

First off...congrats on changing your username color...lol.

2nd...can't wait to hear the music!!!!
Old 05-31-2005
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Pharoh
First off...congrats on changing your username color...lol.

good stuff Landin!
Old 05-31-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

should be done sooner....definately before july!
Most likely late june!
Old 05-31-2005
I Love Lamp

good job man!!! that's ill... just don't die on us...
Old 05-31-2005

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
nice! can't wait to hear the album. Have you already made an album cover?
Old 05-31-2005
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
i make beats if youre interested in any, completely original, composed by myself...
i got plenty that will never get any use
yes im shameless, holla
Old 05-31-2005
Registered!!

BeBe J is an unknown quantity at this point
Landin:

Since you haven't been returning my phone calls and my text messages I will have to post on here.

When I went home for May 24 I talked to my brother and he DEFENITLY wants to sell your CD's at his store. The store sells them for whatever price you want and they just charge a $1 more for themselves.

Let me know when you get your CD's together if you are still interested!!!

Old 05-31-2005

Originally Posted by Si2NV
nice! can't wait to hear the album. Have you already made an album cover?
**** bumcovers?
Old 05-31-2005
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DnarahP
**** bumcovers?
OMFG HAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

you know.. only you, Erik, would think of that..
Old 05-31-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Originally Posted by BeBe J
Landin:

Since you haven't been returning my phone calls and my text messages I will have to post on here.

When I went home for May 24 I talked to my brother and he DEFENITLY wants to sell your CD's at his store. The store sells them for whatever price you want and they just charge a $1 more for themselves.

Let me know when you get your CD's together if you are still interested!!!

Sorry my text message thing isnt working and my phone sucks it never works.
but i did reply to one post
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...20#post3084067
but thanks so much for asking him! I really appreciate it. I will def get him some copies! thats amazing!!! HOLLA
Old 05-31-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Originally Posted by modoman
i make beats if youre interested in any, completely original, composed by myself...
i got plenty that will never get any use
yes im shameless, holla
Hey thanks alot man. Ive gotten most of the beats for the album already, but I would interested in hearing them regardless!
Old 06-07-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Use one of my pics for an album cover lollllllllllllllllllllll
Old 06-13-2005
I Love Lamp

oh god... that'd be interesting
Old 06-13-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

whassup yall!
IM in teedot right now recording. Got another song done so I have 3 so far...should have another done before i leave!
I will keep everyone updated!
Cya this friday!
Landin
Old 06-14-2005
Bobaganoosh!

whassup yall!
IM in teedot right now recording. Got another song done so I have 3 so far...should have another done before i leave!
I will keep everyone updated!
Cya this friday!
Landin
awsome! Can't wait to hear some of this stuff!

Quick Reply: Creative Control...coming soon