Spotted

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2005
I Love Lamp

Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada/ Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
burnhard88 is an unknown quantity at this point
saw won young AGAIN, this time at richmond road and holly acres... i was at the lights turning left when i saw him driving down richmond... must have been around 5ish today... i see you everywhere... lol
Old 04-18-2005

skiboard is on a distinguished road
yeah, cause I drive all day all around the city now (300 klicks a day 5 days a week) with my new job. lol
Old 04-19-2005
I Love Lamp

dayyymn... that's the most i've seen anyone i think... i saw u twice, and abe twice... two mostly spotted ppl i've seen
Old 04-19-2005

saw Landin today @ huntclub lol I think he saw me after I honked while passin by
Old 04-19-2005
I Love Lamp

lol... woRRRd... side-fx, w00t
Old 04-19-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
haha yeah i saw u after u passed me! I waved but i was 2 late
I also saw a friggin hyundai with the SAME WHEELS AS ME!
WTF...this is getting out of hand...I honestly think I am going to sell mine and find another set. This is rediculous...every dayum car has my ****in' wheels...its not fair.
Old 04-19-2005

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Big Baller L
WTF...this is getting out of hand...I honestly think I am going to sell mine and find another set. This is rediculous...every dayum car has my ****in' wheels...its not fair.

Ill give u 150 for em
Old 04-19-2005
Nugget Garage Wannabe

SuperFishy is on a distinguished road
149$, you can drill new holes for a 5 bolt pattern right?
Old 04-19-2005

Hmm.. Well then I guess you are selling it to me for $148
I needed something for the winter
Old 04-20-2005

liljoe is an unknown quantity at this point

thats sad dude, your wheels are so played out j/k
Old 04-20-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by LilJoe

thats sad dude, your wheels are so played out j/k
you could go for the black steel wheel look like me lol

no seriously...in a month things will be different.....hehe
Old 04-20-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
its not fair...i bought those things and they first came out...nobody else had them...now i see them everwhere...its no good, but I love how they look. (on my car) lol
Old 04-20-2005
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
i spotted a carerra GT outside my building last thurs. gorgeous gorgeous car...and only $440,000 USD! what a steal of a deal!

but...it DOES have a V10, and a carbon fibre body. man it was hot.
Old 04-20-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by tekgnosis
i spotted a carerra GT outside my building last thurs. gorgeous gorgeous car...and only $440,000 USD! what a steal of a deal!

but...it DOES have a V10, and a carbon fibre body. man it was hot.
was it owned by an asian guy? I wonder if it's the one I saw at the March Road Timmies by your work when my office was out there....he would get in his car and lurch it to the street, grinding every gear and surely giving himself whiplash in the process..lol. They need to give these nerds driving lessons before they sell them cars like that...
Old 04-20-2005
I Love Lamp

OT but got word back from the insurance that my car IS salvagable... sadly, my mom doesn't wanna cough out the extra dough to make my car eternal blue... ... but it's gonna be re-painted the same colour with more metallic in it... so it should look shexay... i'm just glad i'll have my baby back!!! (the inanimate one that is)
Old 04-20-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by burnhard88
. sadly, my mom doesn't wanna cough out the extra dough to make my car eternal blue...
awwwww.....lol

at least you get it back
Old 04-20-2005
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

E®ik will become famous soon enoughE®ik will become famous soon enough
Spotted: Side-FX turning left onto Merivale from Huntclub today around 2ish. I was leaving the Tim Hortons (well trying to) I the Home Depot van
Old 04-21-2005
I Love Lamp

^^... very true... i miss it soooooooo much... even tho the minivan has it's benefits as well... ... i saw a 7thgencivic yesterday at south keys... had smoked altezza tailights, exhaust, carbon fibre hood, and those blue foglights... an asian chick was driving it... silver in colour... looked soooooo clean
Old 04-21-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by burnhard88
^^... very true... i miss it soooooooo much... even tho the minivan has it's benefits as well... ... i saw a 7thgencivic yesterday at south keys... had smoked altezza tailights, exhaust, carbon fibre hood, and those blue foglights... an asian chick was driving it... silver in colour... looked soooooo clean
Ive seen her a bunch of times..her car is nice. I used to always think it was Landin with a CF hood...lol
Old 04-21-2005
I Love Lamp

lol... i thought the same thing... actually, i thought it was caryn with that guy (my apoligies for not knowing ur name)... it looked exactly like that
Old 04-21-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

STOPPIT!!!! MY car is not the same as everyone elses....im gonna cry...its not fair...lol
Yah erik i was on my way to get an alignmet...yippie!
Old 04-21-2005
Bobaganoosh!

STOPPIT!!!! MY car is not the same as everyone elses....im gonna cry...its not fair...lol
Yah erik i was on my way to get an alignmet...yippie!

They're copyin your style L. sorry
Old 04-21-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^its not cool....i need an evo...nobody can copy up on that ish...lol
Old 04-21-2005
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
^its not cool....i need an evo...nobody can copy up on that ish...lol
Oh stop complaining .. remember imitation is the best form of flattery Besides, there will never be another SIDE-FX
Old 04-21-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^aww thanks man!! im feelin that!!!
Old 04-21-2005
Nugget Garage Wannabe

SuperFishy is on a distinguished road
pfft, evo smevo I'm already 1 up on you on that one, i got its turbo :P, I keep seeing lots of 7thgens running around gatineau with altezzas. Theres one at the french cegep too I believe, hes got an exhaust on it of some sorts. Seen enough hot chicks driving 7th gens, why aren't any of you guys hot chicks? I saw the a guy on a crotch rocket do the funniest thing too, in traffic a pink hb civic with a body kit was in front of me, bike beside me, he looks at it, looks closer, looks at me, shakes his head. o god was it ugly. enough ranting.
Old 04-21-2005
I Love Lamp

wow... lol... saw a black 7thgen, with smoked altezzas, neon license plate at mcdonald's on carling and alpine
Old 04-21-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

haha thats funny....evo smevo...dont say that man that is blasphemy!!(sp)
hey guys i saw a neon with my wheels and a huuuge aluminum wing...first person to offer me 500 can have mine....JOKES haha but its not funny anymore they are gettin plaaayed out hardcore!
Old 04-21-2005

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
I could of sworn I saw Array (Rob) today. The only thing that threew me off was the quebec plate
Old 04-21-2005
I Love Lamp

it's okie... they'll never be u landin... never... ur cars classic... it don't have to be wrapped in plastic to be classic... ... i think that quote failed so miserably...

Quick Reply: Spotted