Hey Dude (Freddy) Thanks for the Great Party

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Hey Dude (Freddy) Thanks for the Great Party

We had alot of fun and we are looking forward to the next one.. Great to meet all you guys.....

BTW Catherine got into an accident and got owned by a huge snowbank...
Actually it was me who slammed the handbrake when we turned a corner ..I wanted to do a little drifting but all hell broke loose....man we jumped a 3 foot embankment...

Other thread on this with pics.....
Old 01-09-2005

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
Thank you again Freddy we had a blast. Thanks everyone who joined us on the adventure down the hershey highway today. Has anyone even ate any chocolate tonight?
Old 01-09-2005

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Tofast4me
Thank you again Freddy we had a blast. Thanks everyone who joined us on the adventure down the hershey highway today. Has anyone even ate any chocolate tonight?
Hershey Highway??????????????/
Old 01-09-2005
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

E®ik will become famous soon enoughE®ik will become famous soon enough
hahaha yeah that road trip was a blast! that food stop at Pizza Delight was awsome, I'm still burping garlic! No we have not even touched the chocolate yet. tomorrow maybe.

Next week I say we goto Montreal and stop off at KK!!!!

Freddy again, thanks for hosting that awsome party it was tons of fun. we both had a great time!
Old 01-10-2005
JdMsPark009

JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
Awesome PARTY FREDDY YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a blast the choclate factory was awesome and from now on I need to make road trips out there cause there is a Pizza Delight mmmmmm Donair panzzarotti mmmmm

Again this weeked off too the K,K's in the MTLwe shold stop some where else cool for dinner
Old 01-10-2005

Sounds like a plan to me! I work on Saturday though, until 2 so if we are doing it on Sunday than maybe we can go.
Old 01-10-2005
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
sunday sounds good to me! I'll need something to take my mind off of things for sunday. long story.

thanks again for the party, homeboi. twas fun...

and I still haven't cracked the seal on any of my bulk bags of chocolate yet

can't wait till I do...

MAN: the pizza delight was awesome, though. gotta love it!!!
Old 01-10-2005
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by _Viper_
We had alot of fun and we are looking forward to the next one.. Great to meet all you guys.....

BTW Catherine got into an accident and got owned by a huge snowbank...
Actually it was me who slammed the handbrake when we turned a corner ..I wanted to do a little drifting but all hell broke loose....man we jumped a 3 foot embankment...

Other thread on this with pics.....
You pulled somebodys e-brake when you were a passenger?? and in the snow, and made her crash? Did I get all this right? If so, you better be paying for her car to get fixed. Thats messed up. I remember hearing about some kid who pulled somebodys e-brak on here, and caused a lot of damage.
Old 01-10-2005

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
^it's his car and his gf was driving

hershey highway? pizza delight? wtf? fill me in here!
Old 01-10-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
aww man sorry i couldnt make it guys...i bitched out hardcore im sorry...sorry yall but im sure there will be more partys
glad everyone had fun tho!!!
Old 01-10-2005
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Si2NV
^it's his car and his gf was driving

hershey highway? pizza delight? wtf? fill me in here!
Not a smart idea in snow, damn. You dont care if your girl gets hurt?? I wouldnt ever do that w/somebody I caerd about in the car, maybe just myself.
Old 01-10-2005

Originally Posted by 2K1Civic17"Gabe
Not a smart idea in snow, damn. You dont care if your girl gets hurt?? I wouldnt ever do that w/somebody I caerd about in the car, maybe just myself.
Listen she wanted to have fun and slide and **** and we were not going fast at all...Catherine is not scared of speed at all and actually wanted to have fun so what happened is that when i put the HB on the car slid a bit and I took it off and right when i took off the handbrake she gave it gas causing us to fly over the snow bank wrecking everything......

Damn Jim drifts all the time in his subaru it just happens that we got unlucky..I would never pull the Handbrake on someone who wasn't aware of it...It was like ok here we go

Anyways whatever.. Its not gonna happen again
Old 01-10-2005

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
I know for a fact that marc cares alot about Catherine and would never do anything to hurt her. I know alot of people who pull the handbrake to drift around corners. They just had bad luck that night. It is clear that this was something SHE wanted to do. I don't think it has nothing to do with him caring about her or not. Throwing in his face that he may not care about his girl is low. Sorry but that is my opinion
Old 01-10-2005

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
nah it's not that bad...I like to apply the hand brake when approaching a turn on a deserted road as long as I am not going to fast and I can see for a fact there is nothing or no one around. Im sure that Viper would never have done it unless he knew for sure it would have hurt her or himself, but at the speed he was going the only thing he can and did hurt was his car.
Old 01-11-2005
JdMsPark009

JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
Angry

Dude sorry too say but man your from Arizona have you ever seen snow up there or of a matter even pulled your E-BRAKE NO I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!So come on up to Canada and eat some seal blubber and then go out and take a corner @ 30 KM not MPH but KM and then try too controll your spin on snow and ice....

Marc had not intention on hurting his wifey and she wantted too try it out with him and not on her own and what if she did try it on her own and got stuck like that in the cold of night and had to hitchhike home(I've met Cathrine and know that any guy in his right mined whould stop too pick her up) but what whoud be the concquence of riding with a complete stranger did you think of that smart guy....

So before you start bashing him get too know him a bit better and come on down too Ottawa for some fun in the snow
Old 01-11-2005

Originally Posted by sparky009

Dude sorry too say but man your from Arizona have you ever seen snow up there or of a matter even pulled your E-BRAKE NO I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!So come on up to Canada and eat some seal blubber and then go out and take a corner @ 30 KM not MPH but KM and then try too controll your spin on snow and ice....

Marc had not intention on hurting his wifey and she wantted too try it out with him and not on her own and what if she did try it on her own and got stuck like that in the cold of night and had to hitchhike home(I've met Cathrine and know that any guy in his right mined whould stop too pick her up) but what whoud be the concquence of riding with a complete stranger did you think of that smart guy....

So before you start bashing him get too know him a bit better and come on down too Ottawa for some fun in the snow
Man at least we understand that Snow and Corners equal Fu Fun Fun...

Just not fun when you crash a brand new car....lollll
Thanks guys
Old 01-11-2005

Originally Posted by sparky009

Great point. People who have never driven in snow don't know what it's like. Marc don't worry about what this guy says. We know you and know you were just fooling around.
Old 01-11-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Sorry I couldn't be there peoples....I just back yesterday from Brantford.

Freddy: wait til you see my new Family Guy T-Shirt...lol. it's awsome!
Old 01-12-2005
Drifting away in time and space...

Lynk has a spectacular aura aboutLynk has a spectacular aura about
Sorry i didn't post earlier, but i've been pretty busy these past few days, what with painting and moving a ton of stuff around... anyways...

I just want to say thanx to everyone who came! I had an awesome time and i hope all of you did as well!
Jim, Pierre, Jess, Caryn, Julian, Mark, Catherine, Erik, Sheena... thank you all for coming to make this a great party!
Landin... yes, there will be more parties, but don't expect to be invited to them! j/k... but you better come to the next one!!!!
Mike... i know you were out of town, so atleast you had a valid excuse, unlike some people cough*landin*cough... just hope you can make it next time
Andrew... i'm very disapointed, even though you worked saturday you still could've come... very disapointed... he he

I guess that pretty much covers it!
Old 01-12-2005

LOL That shock game was awsome!!!! Until Marc put it in his *** crack!!!!!
Old 01-12-2005

Originally Posted by DnarahP
LOL That shock game was awsome!!!! Until Marc put it in his *** crack!!!!!
WTF I put it in Karyne's *** Crack then in my mouth get the story straight dude.
Old 01-12-2005

Originally Posted by _Viper_
WTF I put it in Karyne's *** Crack then in my mouth get the story straight dude.
K so just to get this straight. Nothing was inserted into my *** that night except %^^%^^ &&^(*&^(. get it straight
Old 01-12-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
this thread has taken a very wrong turn...lol
Old 01-12-2005
Drifting away in time and space...

Lynk has a spectacular aura aboutLynk has a spectacular aura about
like most threads in the ottawa forum! he he
Old 01-12-2005

Like most threads I reply to
Old 01-13-2005

Holy crap Marc you have been here for like 4 months and you already have me beat with posts. As far as things taking a wrong turn.....suck my di(k
Old 01-13-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Holy crap Marc you have been here for like 4 months and you already have me beat with posts. As far as things taking a wrong turn.....suck my di(k

lol. have you even been home this week?
Old 01-13-2005

You wish.......... lollllllllllllll
And as for posts I guess its because I dont have much to do at work
Old 01-13-2005

Originally Posted by Pharoh
lol. have you even been home this week?
What does that have to do with anything. Yes Dad I was home Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night. So now everyone on 7th gen is gonna be like "why was she not home" Oh great Mike now everyone is gonna think I am whoring around THANKS
Old 01-13-2005
Bobaganoosh!

What does that have to do with anything. Yes Dad I was home Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night. So now everyone on 7th gen is gonna be like "why was she not home" Oh great Mike now everyone is gonna think I am whoring around THANKS

haha...I was only asking because I pretty much never come out of my room and I've been gone alot to Brantford lately so I haven't seen you.

I should just look for boots at the door

Quick Reply: Hey Dude (Freddy) Thanks for the Great Party