Yet another amazing performance by Side-FX!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2004
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Talking Yet another amazing performance by Side-FX!

Just got back from the show and thought I would get the talk goin regarding our boy Landin's show tonight...

Side-FX is on his way...holla!

Great show Landin....you played the crowd like a natural!
Old 12-12-2004

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
hahaha Jess just drove us back from it...Pierre ralphed on himself in the car on the way to my house!
Old 12-12-2004
Drifting away in time and space...

Lynk has a spectacular aura aboutLynk has a spectacular aura about
yeah, the performance was awesome d00d! ride back home though wasn't as much fun... he he
Old 12-12-2004
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

E®ik will become famous soon enoughE®ik will become famous soon enough
NO WAY!!!! Pierre DRANK TOOOOOO MUCH!!!! hehehe Hope your feeling better today bro!! HAPPY B-DAY! Oh we rent steam cleaners at Home Depot

Landin..... awsome, awsome, awsome!!!! I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!
Old 12-12-2004
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
holla! side-fx is king, yo!
Old 12-12-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
Thanks SO much everyone! I cant say how much I love having you guys support me! It was a great time! I love everyone of you, and I hope you know that!
whats next....im thinking maybe springing some cash for an original beat...meeting up with my friend from toronto to record it... Ill keep the website updated!
Once again thanks, and thanks for all the kind words!
Old 12-12-2004

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
yesterday was amazing, i will tkae few minutes off the books to say something about it

i came in right before that bank before landin started playing, they performed for a bit, appartnly there big in missasuga. What struck me the most is that these guys are more of the rappers that were born to look like rappers, there songs really sucked, every second line i heard was a line from some other song, like "we ride till we die" and so on, plus u could hardly tell what they were saying other then when they were swearing in their lyrics.

then landins come on stage, at first sight, landin looks nothing like a rapper u think to your self, this guy cant be a rapper look at him, he looks like a good boy, not a rapper. but from the second he opens his mouth, u can tell. he has such a great interaction with the crowd, very calm. almost like performing is second nature to him. very storng voice on the mic, and most of the time u could hear his voice more then the music, the lyrics were perfect for the situation, staring out with talking about how he won 5 minutes of fame, and then goes on to his lyrically full songs, the beats were owsom, and the way landin moves on stage is awsom. the extra skits like the change of cloth, and the rub your shoulder thing was awsom. not to mention, he changes his act so well to suit the crowd so good, like when he held up that thong while saying the line "girls loosing their cloths" this stuff was not practised or planned, but he still put it into his performance as if it was fully planned. he didnt repeate any line he said, it was all pure lyrics, everything just flew together so well.

landin, u have proved your talent, and your lyrical skills, and now u have proved that u r more then capabile of performing on stage, honestly there is nothing left for u to prove. all that is left now is to get recognized. honestly i was so proud of you watching u perform. i cant imaine how your mom felt.

so in summery it was an amazing performance, i am so glad i didnt miss it. keep it up landin, and congrats.

on another note, the messege freddy and jim left on my answering machine after i left was the funniest thing ever. i could stop laughing
Old 12-12-2004
Drifting away in time and space...

Lynk has a spectacular aura aboutLynk has a spectacular aura about
ha ha, yeah, we tried calling you cause we went on the balcony and saw your car leaving the parking lot... but you didn't pick up... so we decided to fill up your voice mail... took almost 4 minutes i believe! lol
Old 12-12-2004

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
You were great last night Landin. Sorry we could not stay longer but I was feeling like crap. It was great seeing you perform again....you are the best
Old 12-12-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
Thanks alot everyone!
Abe: thats a pretty good critical analysis of the show!! Thanks alot for the props! Yah the thong thing was hilarious...i was rapping and thinking...wait inst there a line about girls and clothes...hahaha...it was out of the blue but fit in perfect!
Caryn: thanks so much for comming out even though u werent feeling well. I aprreciate your dedication!

All I can say to everyone is that the next performance is going to be much better...iv got to step it up each time and do something new!! Stay tuned...
Old 12-12-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Big Baller L
Thanks alot everyone!
Abe: thats a pretty good critical analysis of the show!! Thanks alot for the props! Yah the thong thing was hilarious...i was rapping and thinking...wait inst there a line about girls and clothes...hahaha...it was out of the blue but fit in perfect!
Caryn: thanks so much for comming out even though u werent feeling well. I aprreciate your dedication!

All I can say to everyone is that the next performance is going to be much better...iv got to step it up each time and do something new!! Stay tuned...

I remember sayin to Andrew during that opening act before you...."dude, this is why I love Landin's music so much!"

seriously bro, there's something very annoying and terribly unoriginal about droppin N bombs and using the word bitch every chance you get in every sentence.

Props to you for being yourself and not letting mainstream dictate to your creativity.
Old 12-12-2004

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
^agreed...It's funny how no one cheered for the first group that was up...they were horrible...I couldnt even hear what they were singing in the mic!...Landin is untouchable!
Old 12-12-2004
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

E®ik will become famous soon enoughE®ik will become famous soon enough
yeah those guys before Landin, were terrible, they yelled, and cussed WAY too much, Landin, keep up the good work homes!
Old 12-12-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^good lookin out everyone! I appreciate the kind words! Tell anyone you know that may potentially like rap about my music. Word of mouth is the best way to get people to know who you are!
Spread the word!
Old 12-12-2004
Premium Member

shmik1 has disabled reputation
keep posting in this thread when new songs are on the site, next cd i burn will have ur songs on it cant wait for more!!!!
Old 12-13-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^holla! thats good to hear thanks alot!
Oh just thought id update everyone on the website.

320 Mp3's have been downloaded
9017 Hits (kinda hard to believe!)

The important one is 320 MP3's! Thats alot of people listening to my music! Nice to see a good response!! Keep it up everyone thanks!!
Old 12-13-2004
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Hey Big what is the addresse to your web site???
I wanna join
Old 12-13-2004
VtecViXen

damnit landin! you need to come to cali!
Old 12-13-2004

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
No way man he's ours lollllll
Get your own Vtechgirl
Old 12-13-2004
VtecViXen

Originally Posted by _Viper_
No way man he's ours lollllll
Get your own Vtechgirl

hell nah! i bump his cd EVERYWHERE i go!
Old 12-13-2004
Premium Member

shmik1 has disabled reputation
cd?!?!??! I only have the 2 mp3s.... im missing out!!!!
Old 12-13-2004
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
whats the url to your site??? I really wanna check it out. I hate mainstream, rap, like right therrrrr.. I really wanna check it out. Ill spread the word in AZ, try to get some peepz bumpin your muzic. Congrats on everything your accomplishing. You are doing awesome! Keep up the good work. If I ever go to Canada, Ill try to see a show. Ive been a few times up to whistler/blackcomb. thats probably pretty damn far from you though.
Old 12-13-2004
VtecViXen

^^click on my sig.. itll take ya there
Old 12-13-2004
VtecViXen

Originally Posted by shmik1
cd?!?!??! I only have the 2 mp3s.... im missing out!!!!
HAHAHA well i feel special now
Old 12-13-2004

I only see like 2 songs to d/l?????
Old 12-13-2004

Originally Posted by VTECHGRL
^^click on my sig.. itll take ya there
Man ive been clicking away at your Avatar hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 12-13-2004
VtecViXen

Originally Posted by _Viper_
Man ive been clicking away at your Avatar hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
haha, yeah me too... ima find a better one today!
Old 12-13-2004

YOU CAN RAP AWESOME! Youre gonna make it big!
Old 12-13-2004
VtecViXen

^^well duh! lol, j/p! hes great!
Old 12-13-2004

Originally Posted by VTECHGRL
haha, yeah me too... ima find a better one today!
Better would be completely nude...........................

Quick Reply: Yet another amazing performance by Side-FX!