Friday night v2.0

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2004
JdMsPark009

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
I dont think I will be able to make it like I said I need more time............ I wont be at Locals till 8:15 so that is like 1/2 hour for us to eat and I still need to get changed so dude I dont even tink I will make it but call me anyways cause I have nobodys celly here at work.....
Old 11-12-2004
Drifting away in time and space...

Lynk has a spectacular aura aboutLynk has a spectacular aura about
you don't even have mine?
Old 11-12-2004
JdMsPark009

JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
well i have yours so I will call i thought you were workin tonight see all later
Old 11-12-2004

took it off... really didn't feel like working tonight
Old 11-12-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
^nice...hey why dont we just meet at locals for 7...forget the tunnel its too cold for that crap! haha
locals at 7 everyone...peace
Old 11-12-2004
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
I'll be there...I'm headin out in a few. I need to eat!
Old 11-12-2004

slOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enoughslOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enough
I wanna come! I got my car now woot! It's fookin' great! I love it!
Old 11-12-2004
I Love Lamp

Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada/ Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
burnhard88 is an unknown quantity at this point
couldn't make it tonight cuz i had to move 215 tables and chairs after skool for the craft fair we're havin... so freak'n sore... also got my snows on... good ol 14's...
Old 11-12-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by slOciVicGrrL
I wanna come! I got my car now woot! It's fookin' great! I love it!

haha..you're funny. Couldn't wait to tell us so ya gave me a call Lookin forward to seein it sometime.
Old 11-13-2004

slOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enoughslOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enough
Maybe in a few weeks you all can see my new baby girl! She came early but man was it a hassle to have her haha..I'll take pics of her today once I get my plates on her..
Old 11-13-2004
I Love Lamp

Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada/ Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
burnhard88 is an unknown quantity at this point
beauty
Old 11-18-2004
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
I was thinking if any of u guys ski/snowboard or just like rolling down hills head first (attn: Pierre), maybe we could make a trip or two this winter..?

Camp Fortune usually has 2 for 1 deals on Friday nights. That's if anyone would be interested..

Just an idea....
Old 11-18-2004
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
fridays too?

i didn't get to fortune last year...but the year before that they had 2 for 1 on tuesday and saturday nights.

this would be cool, though: we could changeup the meet...instead of the windtunnel, we could meet in the lodge
Old 11-18-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
yah im down with some boarding!
Old 11-18-2004

i'm always down for boarding
Old 11-18-2004
Bobaganoosh!

I haven't skiing since 'the accident'
Old 11-18-2004

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
Im down for skiing...Im getting new gear for x-mas!...hopefully a nice set of twin tip skiis

If any of you guys need new gear come by to the Orleans Sportscheck (the 2nd biggest sports store in Canada!!!) it's opening on the 4 of dec.!
Old 11-18-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by Si2NV
Im down for skiing...Im getting new gear for x-mas!...hopefully a nice set of twin tip skiis

If any of you guys need new gear come by to the Orleans Sportscheck (the 2nd biggest sports store in Canada!!!) it's opening on the 4 of dec.!
I'll be there!
Old 11-18-2004

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Si2NV

employee discounts? errmm..

Jim, now that you said tuesdays and saturdays.. I thought it was fridays, but meh.. we can always do it on saturdays if people are down.

That would be awesome, I didn't think ppl would be up for it! Haha..

I think I wanna get me some DC Boots this winter
Old 11-18-2004
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
this was two years ago, keep in mind.

i don't know what it was last year, or what it will be this year. this was during the mont.ste.marie takeover, so it might have just been on that one year (2002-2003).

I guess we'll see. i'd love to hitup some friday night boarding...then go home and get smashed somewhere

lesdoit
Old 11-18-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by tekgnosis
this was two years ago, keep in mind.

i don't know what it was last year, or what it will be this year. this was during the mont.ste.marie takeover, so it might have just been on that one year (2002-2003).

I guess we'll see. i'd love to hitup some friday night boarding...then go home and get smashed somewhere

lesdoit
I might go. It's been awhile but I think I'll be ok. I got the concussion of all concussions last time I hit the slopes...
Old 11-18-2004

Originally Posted by tekgnosis
...then go home and get smashed somewhere

lesdoit
no need to go anywhere.. just get sloshed right there at the bar All we need is a DD (Drunk Driver)
Old 11-18-2004

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Pharoh
I might go. It's been awhile but I think I'll be ok. I got the concussion of all concussions last time I hit the slopes...
I got a concussion and a broken leg (in 3 places) last time I went downhill skiing
Old 11-18-2004
Nugget Garage Wannabe

SuperFishy is on a distinguished road
guys i can talk to my boss if he can get you guys some kid of deal for a group of my friends, remember? i work at a ski hill lol. I need new bindings but i doubt sport check has the stuff im looking for. If all goes as planned cascade should have a bigger park than any of the other hills around here woohoo, and our rentals kill the other rentals. no but really they did a load of blasting too and made a lot of runs a whole lot more accessible. It should be better, i guess i could go to fortune too though... just can't let my co workers find out :P
Old 11-18-2004

^ hahaha.. yea that would be sick.. Group discounts!!!

Cascades is a longer drive, but whatever.. I'm down, as long as all this hype is not false advertisement
Old 11-18-2004
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
Yeah I haven't been boarding in almost 4-5 years, so I'd need a refresher course! But I DEFINATELY wanna get up to the hills this year. (I always find myself saying that) but it never happens
Old 11-18-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

yo shandon i used to go to school with tarah hunter...her dad owns the place or something like that! Atleast I think thats what her name is! i havent seen her in a long time! Tell her im commin and we should be good
Old 11-18-2004
Nugget Garage Wannabe

SuperFishy is on a distinguished road
woah thats crazy, i've never meet her. Rick (her dad right?) came by once last year and was like uhh where do i put my snow shoes? (we actually rent snow shoes, and hes the only guy thats ever used them so i was like wtf how'd you get these and he was like umm... well i do own the place, baad momment lol.) seemed like a nice guy.
Old 11-18-2004
Bobaganoosh!

ya tell her we're bringin Side FX....celebrity name drop! woot!
Old 11-18-2004

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
Originally Posted by SuperFishy
guys i can talk to my boss if he can get you guys some kid of deal for a group of my friends, remember? i work at a ski hill lol. I need new bindings but i doubt sport check has the stuff im looking for. If all goes as planned cascade should have a bigger park than any of the other hills around here woohoo, and our rentals kill the other rentals. no but really they did a load of blasting too and made a lot of runs a whole lot more accessible. It should be better, i guess i could go to fortune too though... just can't let my co workers find out :P
dude! this Sportcheck has almost every single type and name brand you can think of...this is 2nd the biggest sports store in Canada! (1st being the Sportchek in Edmonton mall) they have everything!

Quick Reply: Friday night v2.0