Ottawa General Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2004
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
LMAO Pharoh has all the answers..

i checked canada411 and did not find it..

IS THE ACTUAL NAME NEPEAN HIGH SCHOOL???
Old 12-08-2004
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
try mapquest.ca
Old 12-08-2004
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by burnhard88
just curious... does nebody kno where nepean high school is???
Broadview Ave. off Carling Ave. Get off 417 on Maitland, go down to Carling (Maitland North), turn right on Carling, turn left on the next set of lights (Broadview). Nepean is gonna be on ur left.. after Notre Dame and some other middle school
Old 12-08-2004

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
there u go, they even have a website.. http://www.nepeanhighschool.com/
574 BROADVIEW AVENUE OTTAWA, ON K2A 3V8
Old 12-09-2004
I Love Lamp

Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada/ Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
burnhard88 is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks guys... meh... my skool lost in basketball neways... lol... 49-42 to nepean... we're 0 wins, 3 losses, 0 ties, and 1 overtime loss... lol... and i got a whole whopping 2 points out of those 3 games... lol... if u guys want, if u check out www.fatdog.ca, u can check under the i think ncssaa section of senior boys tier 1 basketball, u can see how we're doin... i go to st.mark's... our junior girls killed... they went like 13-0
Old 12-10-2004
I Love Lamp

opening of side-fx.ca today, w00t!!!
Old 12-15-2004

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
Did anyone notice this guy. I love him
Old 12-15-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Tofast4me
Did anyone notice this guy. I love him

no I didn't

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=187794
Old 12-15-2004

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
STFU you
Old 12-15-2004

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Tofast4me
STFU you

Who you saying that to?????????????
Oh it must be Mike
Old 12-15-2004
I Love Lamp

going for g2 tomorrow!!! mom got the date knocked up from next thursday to tomorrow... so that's a big score... i hope everything goes well
Old 12-16-2004
I Love Lamp

g2 today!!! i hope everything goes well
Old 12-16-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by burnhard88
g2 today!!! i hope everything goes well

Good luck!!!
Old 12-16-2004

Ok whats G2???????????? Im french and can't keep up with your secret coding system you guys got going.
lol
Old 12-16-2004

Never mind I just think I understood it....G2 as in licsence or permit to drive ...

We have in quebec a (Permis Probatoir)
Old 12-16-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by _Viper_
Never mind I just think I understood it....G2 as in licsence or permit to drive ...

We have in quebec a (Permis Probatoir)

ya...G2 is his freedom. unlike me seeing as I'm an old fart and never had to bother with Graduated Licensing...lol.
Old 12-16-2004

I didn't have to go through that crap either lollll
Mind you that i was 14 and my first road vehical was yes was actually a Honda click on the link and check it out..Man it was the coolest thing in Gatineau at the time

http://www.mopedarmy.com/photos/brand/22/860/

This was a bad *** machine for its time

Then I graduated to this man this machine really kicked A^$SS

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgur...lr%3D%26sa%3DG

Last edited by _Viper_; 12-16-2004 at 08:45 AM.
Old 12-16-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Jim has a Vespa..lol
Old 12-16-2004
I Love Lamp

i got my g2!!! and insurance changed so now i can go out and officially drive by myself!!! raped that test so hard in the eye sockets it was not funny... only had to do parallel park and a drive in park... no 3 point turn... ... test only took like 5 minutes... i feel like i can fly now...
Old 12-30-2004
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
http://storage.msn.com/x1pnp_rgmi5o5...kQlogxvfW_q0Yy

i think we should all drop the car hobby, and become ninjas.
Old 12-31-2004
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
HI it's sheena!!!

Hi everyone,
I'm on Erik's thingy to wish everyone a happy new year. Hope Christmas was GREAT!!! And Santa was good to all of you!!
And Landin, I'm sure you were fantastic as usual!!! I wish I could've been there. I have been at home sick the past few days with the Norwalk Virus. Man thats funny. It sounds like something out of Star Wars!!! tee hee!!
Well, I just wanted to say hi and I miss you guys. Hope we get to hang out again soon!!!

~Sheena~
XXOO
Old 01-01-2005
I Love Lamp

happy new year to u2 sheena... and to everyone!!!
Old 01-01-2005
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by DnarahP
Hi everyone,
I'm on Erik's thingy to wish everyone a happy new year. Hope Christmas was GREAT!!! And Santa was good to all of you!!
And Landin, I'm sure you were fantastic as usual!!! I wish I could've been there. I have been at home sick the past few days with the Norwalk Virus. Man thats funny. It sounds like something out of Star Wars!!! tee hee!!
Well, I just wanted to say hi and I miss you guys. Hope we get to hang out again soon!!!

~Sheena~
XXOO
Hope you are feeling better Sheena .. happy new year to you and your family. Wishing you better health for the new year
Old 01-05-2005

can someone explain how I have 5148.70 points. How the hell did I get .70. Abe did you try to steal some points or something?
Old 01-05-2005
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
I believe they took that option off. no one can steal anymore I believe
Old 01-05-2005

So I just signed up for Landins web site. For the first time ever I got the user name I wanted. I didn't have to try 50 different user names I got my first pick. Just so everyone knows my user name is Caryn
Old 01-05-2005

hahaha so u're saying there's already a 'Caryn' on this website?
Old 01-05-2005

I thought I said that I got my first pick which was Caryn cause my name is Caryn. Wait are you trying to be funny
Old 01-05-2005

no not on Landin's website... I meant on 7thgen. Was tofast4me one of the 50 combinations or was it your first pick?

Wait where am I going with this..? I dunno, but no, I'm not trying to be funny
Old 01-06-2005

On this website i tried a bunch of things. That was the night I had the civic to myself and these guys drove crazy back then. On Landins website I got my first choice

Quick Reply: Ottawa General Discussion Thread