Ottawa General Discussion Thread

Old 10-12-2005
I Love Lamp

Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada/ Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
burnhard88 is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL... smooth comment pharoh... keyed ur van??? wow... that's f'n harsh... break the ***** of the perp!!!
Old 10-15-2005
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
Thiiiiirtyy fiiiive dollasss
Old 10-15-2005

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
sourtee!
Old 10-15-2005

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
hahahaha

Somebody gonna get-a hurt!
Old 10-16-2005
JdMsPark009

JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
firty four fifty
Old 10-18-2005
Nugget Garage Wannabe

SuperFishy is on a distinguished road
a little update, my and my sis' bf spent the night musceling parts into place, new cross member is all bolted up, tie rods bolted up, rear engine mounts bolted up, ball joints bolted up, control arms bolted up, front to rear cross member is bolted up. You might ask whats left? i lost a nut for the front engine mount... thats about it, i lose EVERYTHING and it makes me angry i lost my flash light while it was turned on and it was dark out... who does that? Need a new nut and some new bolts for my exhaust so their all the same size and its back on the road woohoo.
Old 10-20-2005
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
Awsome news Shandon! Glad to hear the Laser lives!
Old 10-20-2005
Nugget Garage Wannabe

The laser lives, its on the road, power steering and all. All thats left is to figure out why i can't get FM radio anymore... I'm stuck listening to oldies 1310. yuck.
Old 10-20-2005

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
Originally Posted by SuperFishy
The laser lives, its on the road, power steering and all. All thats left is to figure out why i can't get FM radio anymore... I'm stuck listening to oldies 1310. yuck.
meh...you could have been stuck listening to Hot 89.9
Old 10-21-2005
I Love Lamp

yea really eh... OT but i bought a pool table yesterday!!! it's a palason imperial table... it's soooo niice... 4x8... get 4 pool cues, two racks, a bridge, chalk, a fitted tarp to cover the table, got blue felt for the table... we can have pool tourneys now... LOL... i also bought my own pool cue... graphite... so sexy... lol... mom also managed to get me somehow an american express gold credit card... no limit to spend with... hehehehe... lol
Old 10-21-2005
JdMsPark009

JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
^WOW you are so spoiled I need you to buy me a Turbo
Old 10-21-2005

Make that two turbos
Old 10-23-2005
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
...and a ducati.

kthnxbye
Old 10-24-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by burnhard88
yea really eh... OT but i bought a pool table yesterday!!! it's a palason imperial table... it's soooo niice... 4x8... get 4 pool cues, two racks, a bridge, chalk, a fitted tarp to cover the table, got blue felt for the table... we can have pool tourneys now... LOL... i also bought my own pool cue... graphite... so sexy... lol... mom also managed to get me somehow an american express gold credit card... no limit to spend with... hehehehe... lol
graphite cues suck ***...it's a gimmick Spend what you want but don't forget to pay the bill or ye be fukced..lol
Old 10-24-2005
Registered!!

eSsEnCe22 is an unknown quantity at this point
make that 3 turbos
Old 10-24-2005
Nugget Garage Wannabe

since everyone is getting them, i could always use another lol.
Old 10-24-2005

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
i just one some rims, chrome 19s please
Old 10-24-2005

fvck just give me the damn credit card... I'll decide what I want later lol
Old 10-25-2005
I Love Lamp

LMAO... again, rofl in business class... hahahahaha... i remember the guy saying over time the graphite cue would become inconsistant with the smoothness... so he said either u buy a new one, or buy a leather glove for it... meh... i'd prob end up going to buy a new one... the cuetec pool cues which are wood but wrapped in like fibreglass somehow... it's sooo nice... then u just gotta condition it once in awhile... ... now for the 4 turbos, 19" chromies, and the i dunno but take the credit card and use it when ur ready... hmmm... dunno if that'll be happening or not... ... but i have money saved up to pay off my bill... time to actually get a credit rating... WHOO HOO... lol
Old 10-25-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by burnhard88
LMAO... again, rofl in business class... hahahahaha... i remember the guy saying over time the graphite cue would become inconsistant with the smoothness... so he said either u buy a new one, or buy a leather glove for it... meh... i'd prob end up going to buy a new one... the cuetec pool cues which are wood but wrapped in like fibreglass somehow... it's sooo nice... then u just gotta condition it once in awhile... ... now for the 4 turbos, 19" chromies, and the i dunno but take the credit card and use it when ur ready... hmmm... dunno if that'll be happening or not... ... but i have money saved up to pay off my bill... time to actually get a credit rating... WHOO HOO... lol
I had a cuetec and it was fukcing awsome. It was signature model too...so damn pretty..hehe.
Old 10-25-2005
I Love Lamp

the one i saw at broken cue was like... it looked like carbon fibre... was sooo sexy... cuetec is sooo mint... so i guess when my graphite cue starts going shatty, i'll go and by that cuetec one...
Old 12-12-2005

Rant

For anyone who has the pleasure of driving in rush hour traffic

I HATE PEOPLE WHO

Are in a fooking rush to get home so they hurry into a cluttered intersection (Riverside/Vanier Pkwy) and clog it up and get stuck in the middle of the intersection so the lanes that HAVE the green cannot go anywhere. Not only did this happen to me once on my way back from St. Laurent, but TWICE at the same light to turn left! My bloodpreasure went through the roof. Sheena and myself saw some guy blow the red light (the lane that goes into Hurdman Station bus terminal) and cut left to turn onto Riverside (we had the red to turn left also, the light was turning green for the through traffic (North/South) I couldn't believe it! How can these people actually have licences?! Then to turn into our apartment it was backed up hardcore bumper to bumper so I cramed myself into the intersection between the stopped cars and wedged my way into our street. (I actually made it through but the guy who was to my left wouldn't move up even though he has like a full cars length ahead of him ... you know to actually give me room to sqeeze by, so I laid on the horn at him and he didn't even look. What a f00king moron. Anyways if I had waited, no one would have let us go by.

So thats my rant. I hate driving in traffic, I hate dumb *** idiots who clog up intersections and idiots who block turning lanes. It's a good thing we're not allowed to carry guns in cars. Oh and there was not one cop to be seen anywhere.
Old 12-12-2005

Originally Posted by DnarahP
My bloodpreasure went through the roof.
your face must've turned really red
Old 12-12-2005

Guy words can't describe how pissed I was trying to turn onto Riverside from Industrial. I drove by the guy in the intersection and shot him the "look of death" I then proceeded to speed on down Riverside until Sheena yelled at me to slow down and calm down. I was fine until i saw the cluster**** infront of my street.
Old 12-12-2005
Registered!!

gohanix is an unknown quantity at this point
that intersect was busy this evening... there was traffic all the way to bank street!!!!

and i totally understand how you feel about dumbasses who end up in the middle of the intersection and cause more traffic.. i see this happen often!!!
Old 12-13-2005
Nugget Garage Wannabe

i avoid ottawa during those hours, around my neck of the woods, a busy road has maybe 2 cars on it :P. How ever to get home from school i have to cross a bridge, traffic can get back up about 0.5~0.75km some nights, i hate the ******* who will turn right at the lights instead of using the merging lane, since its illegal and there a nice big signs up that say if you caught theres a 150$ fine. Thankfully there are usually cops there :P daily, they must hand out over 1000$ in tickets to people just turning. It's awesome.
Old 12-13-2005

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
eric. thats why u always keep a half full cup of timmies in your car, best weapon ever.
Old 12-13-2005

Abe you've known me for how long and you still spell my name WRONG!
Old 12-13-2005

Erik, why didn't you just spit on the guy?
Old 12-14-2005

Because I was too lazy to roll down my window

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ottawa General Discussion Thread