help help

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
help help

wassup peepz im bak , just came bak from mtl hehehhehehe from all the moving and shiet , hoes evryone ?? ic theres alot of new members and new mods eh ... thats great guys keep up the good work...

anyhow i need to transfer my car to the quebec side so i need to do a safety check from quebec so the told me to bring driver liscence, car registration, photocopy of allignement blablabla and my lowering spring bill to make sure its really the aftermarket 01-04 civic springs.
my problems are i dont have th eallignement photocopy but i can just go get a new allignement. i dont have the springs bill so if anyone still have theres id really appreciate it if u can lend it to me for a few days. and another thing, i dont think i will pass with my black out headlights so if anyone want them and still have ur stock ones, ill just trade them up with u
let me kno guys
thanx
good to be bak but summer almost done
Old 09-01-2004

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
i want my 20 bucks u fool
Old 09-02-2004
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
I'll look and see if I can find it.
Old 09-02-2004
Registered!!

WhiteHalf is an unknown quantity at this point
Donald you have to come out on friday man ... get some of those MG peepz to come, I'm gonna call Dave.
Old 09-03-2004
Registered!!

1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
player .... ill giv eit to u when i c u
whitehalf...... bah i wish i can come out but i need to get dis shiet done with 1st plus im still at work fridays at 7.... but hopefully i can come to meets be4 the end of summer

anyone??