T.O. Meet **UPDATE**

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2004
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally posted by DnarahP
Abe keep in mind: Landin wants to go, but he works until 7 pm on Friday, and seeing as how he just started to work there a few weeks ago, he might not want to take the time off.

it would be nice to have a nice line of 7thgen's going down to Toronto, but we need come up with a leave day/time that best suits EVERYONE so that EVERYONE who wants to go, can go.
Landin is gonna talk to his work.
Old 05-08-2004
Drifting away in time and space...

Lynk has a spectacular aura aboutLynk has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by skiboard
if we go on friday, we could stay at Internet cafe and play game overnight it's about $15 for a night
heck, i'd do that instead of a hotel! who needs sleep!

If we got a hotel i probably wouldn't sleep much anyways
Old 05-08-2004

skiboard is on a distinguished road
so who cant go if it's friday?
Old 05-08-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Friday would be best I think.

Erik: Do you have any idea how cheap it is to get a hotel room between all you guys...VERY cheap
Old 05-08-2004

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
i dont mind whenever, i only thing tha is killing me is the fact that we might be paying a buck/l for gas on that trip, so we better take it easy and not rev too much
Old 05-09-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
aight well i cant get off work on friday...it all depends on how busy the store is so right now im working till 7....and most likely ill be there till atleast 5...so if u guys go on friday i prolly wont come.
Old 05-09-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Originally posted by Big Baller L
aight well i cant get off work on friday...it all depends on how busy the store is so right now im working till 7....and most likely ill be there till atleast 5...so if u guys go on friday i prolly wont come.
what if we leave after you get done (whenever that is)
Old 05-09-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
who's gonna wanna leave that late? The thing is i cant guarantee when im going to be done, so i dont want to say i will be done at 5 and not be done till 7. If we left at 7 we would prolly get there at 11 or so and just go to sleep. Personnaly id rather go on saturday...i dont feel like worrying about a hotel and all that shananigans. It would just make things easier.
Old 05-09-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Originally posted by Big Baller L
who's gonna wanna leave that late? The thing is i cant guarantee when im going to be done, so i dont want to say i will be done at 5 and not be done till 7. If we left at 7 we would prolly get there at 11 or so and just go to sleep. Personnaly id rather go on saturday...i dont feel like worrying about a hotel and all that shananigans. It would just make things easier.
Ya, you could be right here. I might still have to head there on Friday but that's just cuz of my dinner plans with my mom when I get there.

How about if you guys head down in the morning and meet me in North York on the way there or something (if it's on the way). We can meet at the Fairview Mall off Sheppard.

I'm gonna get a better idea on the location of the meet point from where North York is.

Also, I'll head back with you guys on Saturday.
Old 05-09-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

sounds good too me. I guess its up to other also, so what does everyone wanna do?
Old 05-09-2004

ok forget friday then, sorry mike, we will just do this on saturday morning and come home with mike. looks like its more convienent for people
Old 05-09-2004
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

E®ik will become famous soon enoughE®ik will become famous soon enough
less of a headache, I agree. Saturday has always been cool with me.
Old 05-09-2004

saturday it is
so are we taking highway 7?
Old 05-09-2004

I think the best way would be to jump onto the 416 to the 401
Old 05-09-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Originally posted by DnarahP
I think the best way would be to jump onto the 416 to the 401
That is the best way.
Old 05-10-2004

So we need to finalize a meeting place and time... preferably near a Timmies
Old 05-10-2004

lets say...... Kanata Timholtons (near Pearl and Deals for wheels) at 8am ?
Old 05-10-2004
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
someone post a meeting place, and the updated deets (leaving friday or early saturday morning?).

I might be interested!
Old 05-10-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Ok folks...there's a lot of Tim Horton's around the city so we need to pick one. I'm not sure Kanata is a great idea only because it means back tracking for most of us.
Old 05-10-2004

ok guys, we will meet somewhere were there is a timies and a gas station, probebly somewhere on Hunt Club, that way we can continue from west hunt club onto the highway, i will take a cruise down huntclub today and find a good location.

Jim, u should come
Old 05-10-2004
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
due to my sleep disorders, I don't want to drive on my own

so, if I can find someone to come with me in my car (99% sure i can), I'm down with it!

post a list of everyone that's coming, that always entices people to come.

as for a meetup location: what about the tim hortons near the wind tunnel hangout? I THINK there's a gas station just up the road from it?
Old 05-10-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Originally posted by tekgnosis
due to my sleep disorders, I don't want to drive on my own

so, if I can find someone to come with me in my car (99% sure i can), I'm down with it!

post a list of everyone that's coming, that always entices people to come.

as for a meetup location: what about the tim hortons near the wind tunnel hangout? I THINK there's a gas station just up the road from it?
Bring "Muscles" or someone

Yes, there's a Sunoco station right down the road from the Tim's by the Wind Tunnel.
Old 05-10-2004

Mike - will be there
Me - going
Eric - going
Landed - going
freddy - probebly
John - coming
jim - hopefully
Old 05-10-2004
Bobaganoosh!

We need to work on Andrew some...hehe
Old 05-10-2004

so..meet at Sonoco @ hunt club near tunnel at 8am ? there's country style in the gas station for those who wants coffee and donuts

oh yeah, player, I need to borrow your extra 2 way radio
Old 05-10-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

yo come down to huntclub and greenbank...close to the highway/tim hortons and a gas station right on the corner....perfect area....and no backtracking for anyone!!
Old 05-10-2004

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
sorry guys I can't make it

but while you guys are down there can you pick me up two 1/4 G7 stickers in the silver and orange colour (I can drop buy sometimes this week and give one of you guys the money for it)
Old 05-11-2004

Ok ok lets finalize this

8AM - Meet a Tim horton infront of "days inn" on hunt club, where we go to the tunnel from, stack on Coffee and donuts, try to come filled p with gas, but there is a sunoco and a petro canada close by (1min drive)

8:30 am SHARP : we start moving, we take hunt club west till we hot the 416, and then to the 401, i am not leading, someone who is good with directions should lead.

Only One Stop on the way will be permited, IF NEEDED, i think it would be better to just keep going, but if someone need the bathroom bad or gas or food or smokes, then we can stop once on the timies on the 401.

Make sure u have your CAA card (if u have one), spare tire and jack (if applicable) a blanket, a chrged cellphone (preferably not fido as they dont work between kingston and oshawa) and some blankets. Also keep a box of water bottels in the trunk.

We will keep going till the Kenedy Exit, where we will exit and go left to the timies there, were we will meet everyone.

Due to the high price of gas, no revving or fast acceleration please, we will drive at a constant speed of close to 120km/h, and keep your 2way radios on to Channel 11.

John i will give u one of my Radios on Friday when we meet.
Old 05-11-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Jim said I could use his other radio
Old 05-11-2004
Bobaganoosh!

BTW: I'll be runnin to T.O with you guys on Saturday morning. My mom is coming here the following week so there's no urgency for me to be there this weekend.

Quick Reply: T.O. Meet **UPDATE**