Team Banners

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
Team Banners

Ok people, so i contacted stickercutting.com, and i asked them about custom sticker for our cars. i made a sample design and sent to them and gave them the size, i told them i want 5 big stickers, and 6 small stickers, he said the entire order would come to 65 dollers, shipped.

The bif sticker i asked for were 4" by 40", i want one of these to place on the top of my back window. u can place them on the front upper or bottom windshield too. i also asked for 6 sticker the same size as the 7thgen stickers.

So tell me if you are interested in these and i will order them. i will make the list and u tell me how many, if any, of the kind of sticker u want. i also wanted to keep it simple so i just asked for white letter, tell me if u have a better font or something or a better design.

abe - 1 LARGE
mike -
eric-
landen-
rob-
juliene-
danny-
pete-
andrew-
jim-
freddy-
Old 02-22-2004

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	logo1.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	21860  
Old 02-22-2004
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
I think I would rather get a quarter window sticker since I'll likely be putting a 7thgen windshield decal on the car to pimp the site.
Old 02-22-2004

thats what i though, so do u want just one or 2 quarter panel ?
Old 02-22-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally posted by player
thats what i though, so do u want just one or 2 quarter panel ?
two, one for each side.

Are we decided on this as a permanant name?
Old 02-22-2004

skiboard is on a distinguished road
count me in if you dont mind
I donno these are in your taste since it's not that clean but I made somethin while I was bored

Name:	image6.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	21871  
Old 02-23-2004

something more realistic

Name:	1a.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	21873  
Old 02-23-2004

one more

Name:	2b.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	21874  
Old 02-23-2004
Drifting away in time and space...

Lynk has a spectacular aura aboutLynk has a spectacular aura about
i'd be up for something like that, but i actually tried starting this topic a few months ago...

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...hreadid=124125
Old 02-23-2004

one more

Name:	3ci.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	21912  
Old 02-23-2004

hay i like freddys design,

skiboard what size do u want, also comon everyone tell me what design u guys prefer, should i start a poll or something ?
Old 02-23-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
Hey does eveyone agree on the name?? I think its alright but still cheezy...anyways thats just me.
Old 02-23-2004

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
IMO I think that maybe we should make sure everyone likes team new breed and then make up a banner. I kinda like freddy's. What ever happened with Team Silent Rage?
Old 02-23-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Originally posted by Big Baller L
I think its alright but still cheezy...anyways thats just me.
and me....maybe a might in the cheese department.
Old 02-23-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
^^^so does that mean u dont like it???
i dunno i like the names some of the teams have on here
-stage 7
-team se7en
i dunno...seems more classy and chilling....new breed seems childish.
i dont wanna kill it for anyone or anything...i mean if the majority of people like it, then get the stickers, but i just wont put one on my car thats all!
Old 02-23-2004
Drifting away in time and space...

Lynk has a spectacular aura aboutLynk has a spectacular aura about
oh not this again... i thought everyone had agreed on the name... i don't think it was the one i picked, but majority ruled... no? It took us months to come up with a name that most of us agreed on. And for the past few months no one said anything about it... and now you guys say we have to pick another one???
Ok, i'm staying out of it this time... you guys pick one and i'll be happy with just about anything!
Old 02-23-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

i dont wanna kill it for anyone or anything...i mean if the majority of people like it, then get the stickers, but i just wont put one on my car thats all!
straight up im not gunna put something on my car that i dont like!!
the name isnt a big deal for me untill we talk about stickers. I mean it has the same ring as "team fire of god" too me. That just really scares me!!!
anyways....like i said if the majority likes it then its all good!!
Old 02-23-2004
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
but we're not the NEW BREED anymore
Old 02-23-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^^^that's right...
btw nice ***
Old 02-23-2004
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
why thank you, I took the pic myself at the Toronto Car Show on Sat!
Old 02-23-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^hahaha...thats classic
anyways back on topic!!
Old 02-23-2004

Damit, this is sad, its been like 6 months since we started this, and we still can organize anything. New breed was not my choice, it was robs, we had a poll and majority rules, i dont hate it, but i dont love it eaither. lets try this one more time

what do u guys think of just Team Se7en. Ottawa chapter. nice simple and downt to the point. anyone against this or has any other suggestions let us.
Old 02-23-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^yo why is everyone flipping out. Its not a big deal. Just dont expenct me to put a sticker on that i dont like. Im NOT saying you were expecting me too, but just incase
Its not a big deal what name it is untill we talk about stickers, thats why nobody said anything before, atleast thats why i didnt say anything.
so dont stress out, if were gonna invest in stickers they might as well be the right ones.

IF EVERYONE ELSE LIKES NEW BREED THEN MAKE THE STICKERS!!!
i aint gonnna say it again aight!!!

Last edited by Big Baller L; 02-23-2004 at 03:27 PM.
Old 02-23-2004
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
I'm down with Team Se7en.

I love the idea, actually.

And it's true, we aren't the new breed anymore. Holy **** man, that IS a nice a$$ hehehe

I'd be down with putting a big "TEAM SE7EN" on my windshield.
Old 02-23-2004
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
not to mention the fact that they already have banners we could thief and get made into stickers.

nothin wrong with opening a chapter is all I'm sayin.
Old 02-23-2004
Bobaganoosh!

ROFL...this is classic.

Give me til the end of the week to do something first aight...trust me on this one
Old 02-23-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^^what the hell u talkin about?

Originally posted by tekgnosis
not to mention the fact that they already have banners we could thief and get made into stickers.

nothin wrong with opening a chapter is all I'm sayin.
yah i agree...sounds good to me.
Old 02-23-2004
Bobaganoosh!

^^what the hell u talkin about?

First of all, I don't even think that Se7en exists anymore, I'll have to talk to to Fly.

Second...I have another idea. You'll see.
Old 02-23-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

hahah aight i guess we will hafta wait and see!!!
still alot of people need to reply to the thread.
Old 02-23-2004

exists or not, its still a good idea. but u have another idea, keep up posted

Quick Reply: Team Banners