Video Games

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
Lightbulb Video Games

Whassup everyone! Just wanted to let everyone know that array and I got worked at Halo this weekend by DNA and Freddy. We went to freddys after job hunting, and set up two t.v's with two xbox systems and played in battle mode! It was some srious fun getting murdered, but we put up a fight! Anyways i think someday all those who like vide games should meet up at someones house and play some games. Who else has an x-box of ps2? I just thought it was soo much fun, and would love to do it again with even more people!
and maybe this time the teams could be mroe evenly matched!!
Old 10-26-2003

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
i only have a game cube :-(

you know what game we should play, the need for speed underground, when it comes out, each on of us should trick out his wn ride, and then we should all challenege each other to see who is the fastest.

damn i cant wait till that game comes out
Old 10-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
^^yah forshure...when is it supposed to come out? What kinda cars are they gonna have and ****?
Old 10-26-2003

www.needforspeed.com

novemeber 15th. there are alot of cars, civic (6th gen), supra, mitsu, neon, skyline......
Old 10-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

dayum i watched some of the videos....looks pretty slick! Hopefully you can customize alot in the game. there is also some f+f game that is comming out...if they make that right it could be fun!
so anyone else up for a gaming day? Like maybe a sunday we could gather at like 12 and play some games, and get some pizza and chicken wings!!!
Old 10-26-2003
Drifting away in time and space...

Lynk has a spectacular aura aboutLynk has a spectacular aura about
i'm game for something like that!
if we get another XBox, we can hook up three of em in link! i've got everything... all i'm missing are 2 xbox'. But we should definately find a good racing game!
Old 10-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

freddy: i think you convinced me to convert to x-box. I dunno what it is about it, but it just seems so much better. I think im going to trade in my ps2, and all my games, and get a used x-box. I saw a bundle at microplay and it was 270 with halo and amped....if i could get around 200 for all my games and ps2 i would be down for that. That will happen fairly soon, so we will have 3 x-boxes soon! Anyone else have one?
Old 10-26-2003

yeah, DNA has one too!
So that means we'll be able to hook 4 of em up together! Bwa ha ha!!!
Old 10-26-2003

yeah xbox is the ****, i rented one when it first came out, the graphics are just amazing, unbelievable, better then ps2. but game cube on the other hand, the graphics are a bit lower even then ps2. but i spent under 100 dollers with tax and memory. you cant beat that price.
Old 10-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

forshure...if we had 4 x-boxes and a couple tv's it would be out of control...we would need a seperate tv for each console right? that would be out of control...four tv's and like 8 players!!
i cant wait to get my x-box!!
Old 10-26-2003

Me
array
baller
pharoh
tek
DNA
joe
Freddy

perfect 8, anyone else ??
Old 10-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

hmmm maybe the new guy would wanan come out and meet some of us?? anyways im thinking of taking all my **** in tomorrow to see how much i can get for it...hopefully i wont have to drop too much on the new system
Old 10-26-2003

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
Im definetly up for kickin it and playing video games. No offence player But Gran Tursimo 4 is gonna blow Need For speed out of the sky. Its supposed to have 500 cars! and you can trade them and add on other cars from the net to your game. They are also working on making all the stuff that you put on your car visible! (if you buy a new exhaust, turbo, supercharger you can hear it... if you get a body kit you can see it etc.)
Big Baller L DONT SELL YOUR PS2!!!!....there are even more street racing games coming out like SRS: Street Racing Syndicate, and The Fast and Furious.
Old 10-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

si2nv: i agree the gran turismo will rape any other racing game, man gran turismo 3 still is the best one, but u think it wont come out for the x-box? Im just bored with my playstation...i need something new and exciting!!! all the games are getting so lame...i cant even think of one(besides the two u just said) that are worth getting. I can just feel that the ps2 will become obsolete very soon, and that x-box will continue. I might be wrong but i dunno.
first i will see how much i can get for it.
anyways im glad you wanna come play some games, but watch out for DNA and Freddy si...they are pretty intense at halo!!
Old 10-26-2003

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
Gran Tursimo 4 still has a contract with Sony so they cant go anywhere for another 2 years although,SRS is comming out for Xbox.
It's up to you, I love both the systems but im stickin with PS2.

PS If you need games then let me know! I've got tons of 'em I can let you borrow

I actually have a funny link about Xbox:
http://maddox.xmission.com/xbox_suckit.html
Old 10-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^^^dayum that article was hilarious....dayum why did i hafta read that....now im not sure anymore!!! boo...i really wanna play amped!! that game look like so much fun! dayum...well i could always get both, but then i would be dipping into my turbo fund mroe than i would like!
whats games do you have...we can swap forshure.
Old 10-26-2003

Street Hoops, Medal of Honour, Midnight club 2, NFL 2003, FIFA 2001, NHL 2003, Gran Turismo 3, GTA 3, GTA: Vice city, Blade, 007: Agent under fire, State of Emergeny, Metal Gear Solid 2, tekken Tag.
take your pick.

PS. A video game system get old after awhile but a Turbo doesn't!
Old 10-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

hmmm...medal of honour looks sick...ive played most of the others cept blade street hoops. I have vice city, metal gear solid, madden 2001, wrc (rally), espn snowboarding one and two, gran turismo..
actually the new metal gear prolly wont come out for the x-box huh?? i need that game...that game is soo incredible...after i beat the second one i was like NOO Way...the story is just so crazy
Old 10-26-2003

nope...Makers of Metal gear (Konami) are co-owned by Sony entertainment. I totally agree on the story thing + I think its hella lot better then Splinter cell!

You REALLY gotta try Medal of Honour!, Blade really sucks, Street Hoops is fun, especially with 2 - 4 players!
Old 10-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

yah i cant let got of metal gear...u know when the next one is arriving?
yah you're right about the turbo...maybe i will get a box after my turbo is done. Aight well when we have a game day we can talk more about trading and ****.
so who is all up for a game day, and when where etc...
Old 10-26-2003

IM up for a game night... maybe after the photo shoot we take!
(if we decide on a date)
Old 10-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

ok that sounds like a good plan.
we just gotta figure out whos place we should go to.
Freddys place was nice, but maybe we could go somewhere else the next time.
Old 10-26-2003

How about my place? I got a 54" big screen with suround sound!
Old 10-26-2003

yeah, about that article... lest just say it's very biased and not based on too many facts... he he.
Old 10-26-2003

also, in my opinion, GT3 is a great game, but i hate it for one reason... the driving really sucks. It really doesn't feel like you're driving a car, you can't get a good feel of it, when compared to other good racing games. Hope they improve on that for GT4.
Old 10-26-2003

what do ya mean?
Old 10-26-2003

i wouldn't mind doing another game night at my place. But we'd need to do it in another room of the house cause my room won't be big enough. Or each team could be in two different rooms! i have long enough cables! he he
Old 10-26-2003

Originally posted by Si2NV
what do ya mean?
concerning what? the driving?
Old 10-26-2003

FreddySi: Check out the authors webpage of that article...all he is stating is his opinion! some of the articles crack me up...Although I agree with him being biased on the whole Xbox thing!

www.maddox.xmission.com
Old 10-26-2003

In Gran Turismo 3
I love the controls because it actually has to due with timing the corners and braking at the right time...in some of the older games you didn't even have to apply brakes to do a hair pin turn. In this game if you put too much power into your car it'll spin out on a turn if you take it to hard + you can also regulate and adjust everything in your (springs, tires,etc)

I guarantee no one will beat my Skyline in the 1/4 mile in GT3

Quick Reply: Video Games