Team Capital Blackout General Discussion Thread! ver 4.0

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2003
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally posted by Big Baller L
whassup guys! Yo tek i forgot about your autocross...man i wanted to come see you!! How did you do? Well i hookd up my voltmeter and the light to a seperate switch...its pretty chill...but imma wait on the air fuel untill i find out if the ecu is the way to install it. Does anyone know if i used the 12 volt source from the dash cigareet lighter thingy...can i use that after i spliced the wire for the guage? I want to know too see if i can charge my phone and have the guage on.
The ECU is the only way to get a true and acurate reading.
Old 08-27-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
lil joe: aight so you're sure i wont fry my guage?
pharoh: do you have an idea of where its supposed to go?
Old 08-27-2003

liljoe is an unknown quantity at this point
ya, your good.
but just to be safe I recommend you don't hook them up at all. Instead you can take out your bezel and guages and hand them over to me for "safe keeping"
Old 08-27-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
lil joe: aight so you're sure i wont fry my guage?
pharoh: do you have an idea of where its supposed to go?
I think it gets tied into the FI ECU but I can double check with my guy at Honda.
Old 08-27-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
hahaha....sure why not!!! yo ebay....40 bucks a piece...brand new...now thats a deal!!! they are like 200 bucks out here!!!
so we metting friday or what?! im pumped for some more radio trash!!! and radio ******
Pharoh: okay if you could that would be amazing....but i should prolly just get it done by the shop
Old 08-27-2003
Bobaganoosh!

hahaha....sure why not!!! yo ebay....40 bucks a piece...brand new...now thats a deal!!! they are like 200 bucks out here!!!
so we metting friday or what?! im pumped for some more radio trash!!! and radio ******
Pharoh: okay if you could that would be amazing....but i should prolly just get it done by the shop
Yeah man, I'm so ready for Friday and 2way ******...lol...
Old 08-27-2003
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
ok guys, bad news YET AGAIN.

I won't be making it this friday

I'm going to toronto friday afternoon for the weekend.

fek.

but...the bbq is a go, as is next friday. man, this sucks.

i really wanna show off my new goodies! hehehe
Old 08-27-2003
Registered!!

Array is an unknown quantity at this point
mmmm........2way ******!!!!

Can't wait for Friday!!

Big Baller Lickidy Split : so you have one gauge installed so far??

My Tires are so bald, I can drive sideways!!!! McpuddleOFgrease drivethru was a scary place to be when it was raining!!
Old 08-27-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Originally posted by tekgnosis
ok guys, bad news YET AGAIN.

I won't be making it this friday

I'm going to toronto friday afternoon for the weekend.

fek.

but...the bbq is a go, as is next friday. man, this sucks.

i really wanna show off my new goodies! hehehe
You tool....quit ditching!!! lol.
Old 08-27-2003
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
HAHAHA!!! Ya seriously!!!! we miss ya man!!! (well array does anyways..

Guys, speaking of not being able to make it this Friday..... I will have to use a sick day as well. Myself, the best man and the other usher for my friends wedding are getting together at the groom's place for a night of rest and relaxation.... YA RIGHT!!!! we're gonna party. **** it's his last night as a single guy... and I only found out about this on Tuesday. Wanted to do both, but they want me there for dinner around 6. Sorry guys.
Old 08-27-2003
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
ok, change of plans on my part...

here's the deal: I gotta pick up the GF at the airport at 9.

so...what if we all met at 7, instead of 8?

that way I could get two hours of chillaxin done before having to jet?

I'm not going to toronto anymore...I'm gonna go to montreal on sat instead

1983: might see you there! hehehehe
Old 08-27-2003
Bobaganoosh!

This pic is for Tek as he aint seen it yet...lol
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	wheel_1.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	8104  
Old 08-27-2003

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
i was just with 1983, his rims are sick, and he has some new goodies too. he got 2 pillar guages, one is a fuel/air led one, and the other is a vtec/fuel controller. yes thats right, through that guage he controls his vtec, and fuel, at diffrent rpms. soooooo cool.

anyways tek, i think i want your springs, so time for lowballing, i will take em for 20 installed ;-)

joking, but u r going to help he install them right?
Old 08-28-2003

liljoe is an unknown quantity at this point
I wont be making it to the airport friday, but I'll try and catch up with you guys at Denny's or M&M or wherever. I'm going to see the Rough...I mean Renegades!
Old 08-28-2003
Ask me about your mom.

Pharoh: sweet! looks nice!

Player: $100...or your soul.

and yeah, I'll help you put them in. not sure if we can do much at my house, cuz my driveway is still really soft (repaved). i'm sure by the time we get around to it, it'll be hard enough to work on!

LilJoe: so did you get to show everyone your surprise? if so, what was it? I don't think it was the A/F, was it the ground kit?
Jer told me that his brother is actually designing and building ground kits. nuts! how much?
Old 08-28-2003
Bobaganoosh!

I want a grounding kit...he he he..

TeK: Thanks man, I love the wheel...Now I want my Progress Damper/Coilovers....muhahahahah!
Old 08-28-2003
Ask me about your mom.

ok, seriously guys.

do you wanna hit the airport a bit earlier?

I was thinking of hitting it at 7pm?

that way I have a couple of hours before I gots ta pickup the woman.

oh yeah, and on that topic...can someone drive my car around hte airport for like, 20 minutes while I wait for her? hehehe

or you can drive it back to the wind tunnel, and come by to pick us up in like, half an hour?

or..somebody can just drop me off?

anyways, we'll figure something out.

bottom line: wind tunnel at 7pm?

roll call?
Old 08-28-2003
Bobaganoosh!

I'll hook you up man....7 is cool with me...more daylight and picture time...lol.
Old 08-28-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

i will drive you're car...are there lots of turns around there??? hahaha yah 7 is cool for me....i might need to leave early also so i will get in some chillin time
Old 08-28-2003
Ask me about your mom.

cool!

7 it is!

and what install are we doing tomorrow night? anyone got anything they want installed?
Old 08-28-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

umm i would like to get the air fuel guage installed...but that might need to be done at a different time...any suggestions??
Old 08-28-2003
Ask me about your mom.

suggestions? sure...i'll bring my ratchet set hehehe

who's got the soldering iron?!?! hehehe
Old 08-28-2003

Guys, this might sound like a stupid question... but an air/fuel gauge.... shows.... what exactly. What does that do for you? I know it has something to do with air and fuel

Baller.. how much moolah does one of them cost?

Also guys, seeing as how I'm going to miss out this Friday... (I REALLY want to go) will we be able to bring a digital camera the following week?? I'm achin to get some pics done here!!!
Old 08-28-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

dna: the air fuel guage just monitors the ratio of air and fuel in you're engine. If too much fuel is being dumped in and not enough air the mix wont be stoichmetric or something. This mean basically you want a balance between both air and fuel....not more of one and less of another. I got mine for 40 bucks u.s. of ebay.
tek: hahaha i guess thats a good answer!!
Old 08-28-2003

AHH IC thanks Baller! maybe I should get me one of those

and a tach, and rims
Old 08-29-2003
Registered!!

1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
aight peepz i just came back from mtl and ill be there at 7 ish tomorrow see yah
Old 08-29-2003
Bobaganoosh!

oh great, 1983 is finally gonna come out and we may be rained out....AHHHHH!
Old 08-29-2003
Ask me about your mom.

i think the rain hit a LOT earlier than expected. it was originally forecasted for tonight.

and it hit this morning.

we should be in good shape!

*knock on wood*

man, i'm still soaked from walking from my car to the door of work...and that was an hour ago

fek.
Old 08-29-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Weather Network says it'll clear up by this afternoon.....fingers crossed!
Old 08-29-2003
The Righteous

RBABE is an unknown quantity at this point
Boys, I'm gonna do my very famous rain dance for you except reverse it so it will stop raining in time for tonight! AND NO, you CAN'T see the vid of it for it looks kinda funny with me doing it in reverse! LOL Well, as always, do it right and have a FLIPPIN' BLAST TONIGHT, BUT, BE CAREFUL, DAMN IT! I want all the details as usual, please and thank you! ENJOY, BOYS!!!

Quick Reply: Team Capital Blackout General Discussion Thread! ver 4.0