What do you guys REALLY want?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2003
The Righteous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RBABE is an unknown quantity at this point
Question What do you guys REALLY want?

Now that you now have your very own well deserved subforum-Please put down ideas, suggestions, and comments so Mike (Pharoh) can make this all about you guys and user friendly for you guys...THANK YOU! Alright, this was just to set Pharoh up to take the lead so help him out and put all your wants/needs here please?!
Old 08-15-2003
Drifting away in time and space...

Lynk has a spectacular aura aboutLynk has a spectacular aura about
um... pics of RBABE...? he he, JK...
Having our own subforum is all we really wanted for now, maybe in the future we can think of something, but for the time being, this is great!
Old 08-15-2003
The Righteous

You want pics of me? You can have them, I have no shame in that game!
Old 08-15-2003
Drifting away in time and space...

Lynk has a spectacular aura aboutLynk has a spectacular aura about
he he, looking forward to seeing those, but anyways, i have an idea.
Since there will probably be alot of off topic stuff in the forum, instead of making just one off topic thread, which could get confusing if multiple people start have different conversations at the same time, when ever someone wants to make an off topic thread just put as the name of the thread: " OT - thread name" this might simplify things. They already have this sistem in other forums i believe.
Old 08-15-2003
The Righteous

Reads good to me, I'll let Mikey boy handle that!
Old 08-15-2003
Registered!!

wisheshehadone is an unknown quantity at this point
You know what they need? Some stickied threads.
Old 08-15-2003
The Righteous

Kyle-you want me to stick you? Mike (Pharoh) will do the sticking and don't you say a word to that either!!!!!
Old 08-15-2003
Registered!!

Ok sorry mommy.
Old 08-15-2003
The Righteous

Alright, boys! I will post my pics tonight or tomorrow at the latest, I promise! I have to run now!

Kyle-it is all good, YOU KNOW THIS! Refer back to my PM's today! But, of course, you are razzing me, aren't you?
Old 08-15-2003
Registered!!

You know it sistah!

-Kyle
Old 08-15-2003
The Righteous

Alright boys, this was what I looked like two years ago. This is a "model test shot" for a bondage lingerie company I used to work for. This was the most appropriate pic from those days, the rest were definitely not so don't ask to see them please and thank you. I'm gonna also post a recent pic of my face. My body looks the same now except I can now bounce a quater off my *** for I live at the gym if I'm not lost in cyber space. I'm also gonna post my vic pics in the gallery soon.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	mee.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	7209  

Last edited by RBABE; 08-16-2003 at 12:05 AM.
Old 08-16-2003
The Righteous

Here is my face pic that was taken near the end of last month, aren't I adorable? (SERIOUSLY KIDDING) I genuinely hope that I didn't offend anyone with my above pic, I posted it for I have seen worst avatars and pics on this site so I figured that one was a pretty safe one to post.

Name:	me face 3.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	7214  

Last edited by RBABE; 08-16-2003 at 01:19 AM.
Old 08-16-2003
The Righteous

Okay, guys, fair is fair! I got to see your faces, bodies, and vics so I give the same back to you! I will let you all know when I put up my gallery pics so you can peek at those as well.

Name:	bbb.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	7219  

Last edited by RBABE; 08-16-2003 at 02:11 AM.
Old 08-16-2003
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally posted by RBABE
Okay, guys, fair is fair! I got to see your faces, bodies, and vics so I give the same back to you! I will let you all know when I put up my gallery pics so you can peek at those as well.

Show 'em the subs RBABE!
Old 08-16-2003
The Righteous

At Mr. Moderator's request (aka-Mod Flanders) Here are my 2-12 inch JL Audio subs even though they are not too exciting to look at, they FEEL exciting though! And, it is all in the feeling, baby!

Name:	image6.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	7233  
Old 08-16-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Oh there they are....he he he! Between you and Rob and the others there are more subs here than in Jared's kitchen...lol.
Old 08-16-2003
The Righteous

Good one, baby! You be off the hook today and feeling a little frisky, ehh? Have you been into the cat food again?
Old 08-16-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Originally posted by RBABE
Good one, baby! You be off the hook today and feeling a little frisky, ehh? Have you been into the cat food again?

I like 9 Lives but sometimes Tender Vittles do the trick...lol.
Old 08-16-2003
Registered!!

Array is an unknown quantity at this point
You guys are wierd!!!!!!! In a good way.

BTW : Mrs Mod - BOOM BOOM BOOM all the way home..eh?? lovin' the subs. God it makes me how much I miss my Bass.

Last edited by Array; 08-16-2003 at 01:02 PM.
Old 08-16-2003
The Righteous

I'm sorry, Rob. I never meant to make you jonze for them. I was just following Mr. Moderator's orders
Old 08-16-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
rbabe:nice pics! I wanna see more of you're ride in you're gallery!! But you still dont know what i look like!!
All: t-minus 2 days till madness!!!
array: did you not get you're amp back? i couldnt dream of not having any bass...but then again compared to you i dont have much anyways!! haha. So i was thinking when u put the pullies in that i could just get a bigger battery from somewere so that i dont run out of power...i think my battery is almost toast anyways. what do you guys think of dat?
Old 08-16-2003
The Righteous

Baller, I know what you and your vic look like for Mike hooked me up with all the meet pics from a recent meet you guys had. He then went over every pic with you guys and said who was who. You are the goofy *** looking one of the whole bunch right? I'm playin' baby, you are very edible, you are adoarble! Go check out your guys' off-topic thread to see more of my vic, okay? It is always a good idea to do a batt. upgrade, Optima Deep Cycle is all you need to know, okay? The deep cycle part is for sound systems and takes some of the work away form are totally weak alternators.

Last edited by RBABE; 08-16-2003 at 02:08 PM.
Old 08-16-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
Okay so you have done you're research on me huh?? Okay thats chillin....that picture is not very good...i wasnt matching to my full potential...i have this thing about matching...it is kinda weird...but I look good!!! YEEHAW...ahaha.
so deep cycle huh....imma do some research...how much are they...over 100 for a good quality one??
Old 08-16-2003
The Righteous

In U.S. dollars, it is around $100.00 give or take $20.00 depending where you get it. Quit trippin', you looked like eye candy to me!
Old 08-16-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

hahaha aight im done trippin....i just had my shoes untied gimme some slack! Aight thats not too bad...and this will ensure that I dont loose power?
Old 08-16-2003
The Righteous

Yes, baby, you are still super fly T&T!
Old 08-16-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

aight 100 bucks isnt too much...i think i can handle that! Hells yeah supah dupah fly!!
Old 08-17-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Originally posted by Big Baller L
aight 100 bucks isnt too much...i think i can handle that! Hells yeah supah dupah fly!!
I've heard of people using a secondary battery for I.C.E. You could use the battery out of a Harley for example. They're really small and light but have more than enough power, only downside is that they cost the same as a regular battery...lol
Old 08-17-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

i guess when i get back you guys can help me change mine. I mean I could just get a bigger one for everything else. That would solve the problem. But that is a good idea, but then I would hafta charge it up at night.
Old 08-17-2003
The Righteous

Is is a bit of a bitch to swap batts. back and forth especially with alternator, but, it is done all the time. I will run my OEM batt. normally and when I park and bump at meets, my Optima Deep Cycle runs my system so my OEM batt. is not touched by my system when I'm not running my vic. It works, it is juat a little pain in the ***, but, a little pain in the *** can feel good!

Quick Reply: What do you guys REALLY want?