Retail Sales - site vendor annoucements Place for Vendors to post their specials and new stuff coming out or just advertise prices. These Vendors have been approved for posting in this section. Don't see anything new? PM them!

Power Slot Rotor Package Sale w/ Free Shipping

Old 08-23-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Power Slot Rotor Package Sale w/ Free Shipping

Power Slot Rotors w/ AEM Pads $205 shipped
http://dezod.com/pd_7thgen_brake_package_deal.cfm

Power Slot Rotors w/ Hawk Street Performance Pads $209 shipped
http://dezod.com/pd_7thgen_brake_package.cfm

Power Slot Rotors w/ Hawk HP Plus Pads $215 shipped
http://dezod.com/pd_7thgen_brake_pac...power_slot.cfm

Power Slot Rotors for EP3 Rear Disc Swap (Si's from 04-05, 5 lug pattern), $180 shipped

Power Slot Rotors for EP3 Rear Disc Swap (Si's from 02-03, 4 lug pattern), $280 shipped.

Add Russell SS brake lines for just $94 to any package.

Last edited by dezod; 08-23-2005 at 12:12 PM.
Old 08-23-2005
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Brake lines now available too!
Old 08-29-2005
7thgen Power Maker

bump!!!!
Old 08-31-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
woah, those rear rotors are pricey.
Old 08-31-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by skipbarber
woah, those rear rotors are pricey.
Yeah, aren't they? I thought the same thing.
Old 08-31-2005
Diamond Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boggie1688 is an unknown quantity at this point
These are direct fits?
Old 08-31-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by Boggie1688
These are direct fits?
Yes sir.
Old 08-31-2005
Diamond Member

Jeez...these are soo damn tempting...I've been really thinking about upgraded disc, pads, and lines. But I just busted $500 on T1R tires... I'll wait awhile till i got money and get them.
Old 08-31-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by Boggie1688
Jeez...these are soo damn tempting...I've been really thinking about upgraded disc, pads, and lines. But I just busted $500 on T1R tires... I'll wait awhile till i got money and get them.

The rear rotors are not a brake disc swap. Do not be mistaken.
Old 08-31-2005
Diamond Member

Thanks for the heads up
Old 08-31-2005
Registered!!

wonderz is on a distinguished road
Power Slot Rotors for EP3 Rear Disc Swap (Si's from 04-05, 5 lug pattern), $180 shipped

Power Slot Rotors for EP3 Rear Disc Swap (Si's from 02-03, 4 lug pattern), $280 shipped.
just wondering, why is there a $100 difference between the 5 lug and 4 lug?
Old 09-01-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by wonderz
just wondering, why is there a $100 difference between the 5 lug and 4 lug?
???

Ask powerslot.

Only thing I did notice is that each of those rotors don't really share with nay other car like the rest do. Therefore, these are only made specifically for the Si, which lead me to believe in a higher price.
Old 09-06-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Thanks for the support from those that ordered. Bump!
Old 09-09-2005
7thgen Power Maker

bump!!!! Thanks again for the orders.
Old 09-20-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Bump!!!! Still have some kickin around
Old 09-26-2005
7thgen Power Maker

A few left.
Old 09-27-2005
Registered!!

Pedro Lopes is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey whats up dezod. I ordered the powerslots with the hawk hp pads on friday night. I just wanted to know if you received it and when it's going to ship. My zip code is 11784. Thanks
Old 09-27-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by Pedro Lopes
Hey whats up dezod. I ordered the powerslots with the hawk hp pads on friday night. I just wanted to know if you received it and when it's going to ship. My zip code is 11784. Thanks
PM me your order number. I'll look into it.

If it was placed after 3PM EST, it did not even go through billing until Monday afternoon.
Old 09-29-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Still kickin around a couple of sets.
Old 09-30-2005
im stock now! T.T

Civic_RedLine will become famous soon enough
is there any big brake kit that doesnt come with brackets etc? i have the aem big brakes and I think i have to replace em soon but i dont want to buy a whole new kit when I already have the caliper extenders etc. I would rather just buy the large rotors.
Old 09-30-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by Civic_RedLine
is there any big brake kit that doesnt come with brackets etc? i have the aem big brakes and I think i have to replace em soon but i dont want to buy a whole new kit when I already have the caliper extenders etc. I would rather just buy the large rotors.
The AEM setup was sold to Power Slot, however you are not getting all of the benefits of a true BBK because you are still utilizing the stock caliper. The cheapest BBK you get into is the Brembo GT 1 piece rotor:

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=227631

$1095.

Last day for the sale too.
Old 10-03-2005
7thgen Power Maker

bump!!
Old 10-05-2005
Registered!!

AlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really nice
Will this deal still be on next week?
Old 10-05-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by AlpineCivic
Will this deal still be on next week?
Power Slot?? Should be.
Old 10-06-2005
Registered!!

dacivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Add Russell SS brake lines for just $94 to any package = 303 shipped right?
Old 10-06-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by dacivic
Add Russell SS brake lines for just $94 to any package = 303 shipped right?
Yup!