Retail Sales - site vendor annoucements Place for Vendors to post their specials and new stuff coming out or just advertise prices. These Vendors have been approved for posting in this section. Don't see anything new? PM them!

D17 Boost Essentials

Old 08-26-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
D17 Boost Essentials

Crower D17 Stage 2 Turbo Special Camshaft for EX motors
Crower D17 Valve Train Upgrade for EX motors
Crower D17 FI Rods *Note these are not the Maxi-Lite Rods*
CP 9.0 Compression Ratio Custom Pistons

$2020 shipped anywhere in the 48 states.

OR

The Core Package: Rods & Pistons $1450 shipped anywhere in the 48 states.

Add an Innovate Wideband Standalone O2 Sensor Gauge kit for just $365

Post away! Call to order 954-757-7992

Last edited by dezod; 10-11-2005 at 11:17 AM.
Old 08-26-2005
Abortion Survivor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
Arent the maxi light for non boost applications?
Old 08-27-2005
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Michalo187
I was told they can be used for boost as well, however I will double check with Crower.
Old 08-29-2005
Registered!!

fixeruper is an unknown quantity at this point
a shame there's nothing for the non-vtec
Old 08-29-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by Michalo187
These will hold boost, but not in large amounts. 10lbs max probably.

Crower just confirmed an FI set of rods to handle higher boost.

Last edited by dezod; 09-08-2005 at 12:52 PM.
Old 08-30-2005
"You leave me in the trenches taking Grenades, John"

Stachmo is an unknown quantity at this point
do you have any other kits, or any plans in the future, to come out with a D17 engine build kit that could have us running up to around 15psi?

:edit:

I should state this another way. Do you guys plan on coming out with pre-put together kits that allow our D17's to handle x amounts of boost? Like you stated, the kit that you have listed would let us run 12-13psi of boost, Call it the stage 1 internals kit. I'm looking into prepping my engine to run around 15psi next summer, do you plan on making some sort of package deal so we could run this safely?

Last edited by Stachmo; 08-31-2005 at 12:54 PM.
Old 09-08-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by Stachmo
do you have any other kits, or any plans in the future, to come out with a D17 engine build kit that could have us running up to around 15psi?

:edit:

I should state this another way. Do you guys plan on coming out with pre-put together kits that allow our D17's to handle x amounts of boost? Like you stated, the kit that you have listed would let us run 12-13psi of boost, Call it the stage 1 internals kit. I'm looking into prepping my engine to run around 15psi next summer, do you plan on making some sort of package deal so we could run this safely?
Yes we plan on releasing a stage II kit that will run 8-15 PSI, but are fumbling through the fuel portion of it now. The kit will not be released until this is done. It will include Crower FI rods. Pistons possibly too.
Old 09-09-2005
DONT PANIC

turboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to all
i talked to crower about the maxi light rods when i ordered my moly ones. They said theyre safe up to about 15 psi. They will be great for a daily driven car!
Old 09-09-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by turboengnr
i talked to crower about the maxi light rods when i ordered my moly ones. They said theyre safe up to about 15 psi. They will be great for a daily driven car!
They will not stand behind it persay if you snap one because it was used outside of realm.
Old 09-14-2005
7thgen Power Maker

bump!!!!!
Old 09-14-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
bump bro
Old 09-15-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by zachgeyer
bump bro
Thanks!
Old 09-15-2005
CIVIC USER

jbrown59 should not be trustedjbrown59 should not be trustedjbrown59 should not be trustedjbrown59 should not be trustedjbrown59 should not be trusted
Ive read a little about these engine upgrades, and I know that some people are running there engines at 8psi without these upgrades and with stock engines. So are these upgrades really necessary or are these for people who will be pushin 10lb+ daily?
Old 09-15-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by jbrown59
Ive read a little about these engine upgrades, and I know that some people are running there engines at 8psi without these upgrades and with stock engines. So are these upgrades really necessary or are these for people who will be pushin 10lb+ daily?
The pistons and rods are required for boost levels exceeding 9 PSI daily.
Old 09-16-2005
Registered!!

Daemones6 is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw a set up on here that is running 12psi dailing with stock internals.
Old 09-16-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by Daemones6
I saw a set up on here that is running 12psi dailing with stock internals.
It is by luck. He is risking his motor internals and motor as a whole at that boost level daily. A buddy of mine with a D17 just blew up his motor running 9 PSI daily.
Old 09-16-2005

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
can you list exactly whats the pieces coming with this kit? (pistons and rods are obvious but whats in the valvetrain upgrade and the stage 2 turbo special (is it everything for turbo kit incl. intercooler manifold, piping, wastegate)?
Old 09-16-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by ncirom2003
can you list exactly whats the pieces coming with this kit? (pistons and rods are obvious but whats in the valvetrain upgrade and the stage 2 turbo special (is it everything for turbo kit incl. intercooler manifold, piping, wastegate)?

The package listed in the 1st post includes:

Crower D17 Valve Train Upgrade for EX motors (valve springs & retainers)
Crower D17 FI Rods (set of 4)
CP 9.0 Compression Ratio Custom Pistons (Includes pins, rings and locks)

OR

Old 09-16-2005
Registered!!

Daemones6 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm only runny 7.5psi now. going to stay that way until I get my tranny fixed.
Old 09-16-2005

Originally Posted by dezod

Crower D17 FI Rods (set of 4)
CP 9.0 Compression Ratio Custom Pistons (Includes pins, rings and locks)

OR

to what psi is this kit good to?
what would you say to not go above for daily driving?

and at these psi's do you think the tranny, axles are stable?
Old 09-16-2005
7thgen Power Maker

to what psi is this kit good to?
what would you say to not go above for daily driving?

and at these psi's do you think the tranny, axles are stable?
300whp is the mark of death for the tranny.

If you had atleast the pistons & rods, you would be able to run 12+ PSI daily.
Old 09-16-2005
im stock now! T.T

Civic_RedLine will become famous soon enough
what is included in these:
Crower D17 Stage 2 Turbo Special for EX motors
Old 09-16-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by Civic_RedLine
what is included in these:
Crower D17 Stage 2 Turbo Special for EX motors

Old 09-17-2005

300whp is the mark of death for the tranny.

If you had atleast the pistons & rods, you would be able to run 12+ PSI daily.
hmm 12 psi sounds good, how much hp do you think that would get an engine with just the turbo kit and your package to? (im not going to quote you on it im just looking for a guess)
Old 09-17-2005
7thgen Power Maker

hmm 12 psi sounds good, how much hp do you think that would get an engine with just the turbo kit and your package to? (im not going to quote you on it im just looking for a guess)
Well..........8 PSI on the T3/T4 has seen circa 180whp. 12 PSI, I would venture to say 215 or so.
Old 09-21-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Bumper!
Old 09-23-2005
Registered!!

dbzkid84 is an unknown quantity at this point
post a new thread when you have a package that will go to 15 psi that is similar to this one that has a...
turbo cam
valve train
pistons
and rods (that support 15 psi)
thanks for the cool deal... i'll wait for the package with the new confirmed FI rods from crower.
Old 09-23-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by dbzkid84
post a new thread when you have a package that will go to 15 psi that is similar to this one that has a...
turbo cam
valve train
pistons
and rods (that support 15 psi)
thanks for the cool deal... i'll wait for the package with the new confirmed FI rods from crower.
New FLASH: That is exactly what I listed in the 1st post of THIS thread.

The Crower rods listed in the 1st post will support up to 15 PSI easy.

Crower D17 FI Rods
CP 9.0 Compression Ratio Custom Pistons

Post away! Call to order 954-757-7992
Old 09-24-2005
Registered!!

dbzkid84 is an unknown quantity at this point
oops! my bad! now you got me thinking... can you get your hands on darton sleeves for the d17 for that deal?
Old 09-24-2005
Registered!!

siharathb is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm how about if I get your t3/t4 turbo kit + aem ems + crower package?

pm me thanks =D

Quick Reply: D17 Boost Essentials