Retail Sales - site vendor annoucements Place for Vendors to post their specials and new stuff coming out or just advertise prices. These Vendors have been approved for posting in this section. Don't see anything new? PM them!

D17 Boost Essentials

Old 09-25-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by dbzkid84
oops! my bad! now you got me thinking... can you get your hands on darton sleeves for the d17 for that deal?
No sorry. No shot on Darton.
Old 09-25-2005
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by siharathb
hmm how about if I get your t3/t4 turbo kit + aem ems + crower package?

pm me thanks =D
Sure!
Old 10-03-2005
7thgen Power Maker

bump!!!!
Old 10-05-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Matulin407 is an unknown quantity at this point
newb question, but will pistons and rods be able to be used with non EX block? am i correct? the blocks are the same but the heads are not the same with and lx. So i can use Pistons/Rods but not Valvetrain on a LX? damnit!!!
Old 10-05-2005

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
yes, anything below the head, but with an lx/dx no valvetrain stuff
Old 10-05-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by ncirom2003
yes, anything below the head, but with an lx/dx no valvetrain stuff
Exactly to my understanding as well, however Crower did not test fit them on anything but an EX that is why they did not stipulate anything else.
Old 10-11-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Thanks for the support. Someone is gonna make some waves on here with some AWESOME D17 numbers......