Retail Sales - site vendor annoucements Place for Vendors to post their specials and new stuff coming out or just advertise prices. These Vendors have been approved for posting in this section. Don't see anything new? PM them!

Progress Suspensions BLOW OUT!

Old 11-23-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Progress Suspensions BLOW OUT!

[B]Progress Front Sway Bar $125

Post away if interested in taking advantage of this one time offer. YOU WILL NEVER SEE PRICES THIS LOW AGAIN!

Last edited by dezod; 03-02-2005 at 09:04 AM.
Old 11-24-2004
Sometimes, I can see right through myself ...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
taz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud of
How do the Progress CS1 coilovers compare to say the Tein SS and the B+G S3s?
Old 11-24-2004
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by taz757
How do the Progress CS1 coilovers compare to say the Tein SS and the B+G S3s?
I'd say better than S3 but very close to equal to SS.
Old 11-24-2004

taz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by dezod
I'd say better than S3 but very close to equal to SS.
Cool. Cause it's gonna probably be a toss-up for me between those 3 sets of coilovers. Are the Progress dampening adjustable too? I looked around your website and Progress' and didn't see any info on them.
Old 11-24-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Cool. Cause it's gonna probably be a toss-up for me between those 3 sets of coilovers. Are the Progress dampening adjustable too? I looked around your website and Progress' and didn't see any info on them.
The original Take-Apart Coil-over System for Sport-Compact cars. This system has been refined over thousands of racing miles. Take PROGRESS technology to the track, and build a winner!

FEATURES:
Short Struts: 30mm shorter strut bodies for lower ride heights, improved ride quality and traction.
Polyurethane Components: polyurethane Short Stops allow additional wheel travel. New strut top bushings and spring isolators also included.
Take-Apart Design: Strut tops are threaded for easy revalving. Custom valving is simple to install for road racing and drag racing. "how-to" video available.
Big Bore Size: Large 35mm piston and twin-tube cellular gas construction for consistent damping.
Threaded Spring Perches: Ride Height adjustable 1" - 4". Detent locks collars in position every half turn. No lock ring necessary!
Complete Systems: Includes Race Springs, Struts and necessary hardware.
Old 11-24-2004

The original Take-Apart Coil-over System for Sport-Compact cars. This system has been refined over thousands of racing miles. Take PROGRESS technology to the track, and build a winner!

FEATURES:
Short Struts: 30mm shorter strut bodies for lower ride heights, improved ride quality and traction.
Polyurethane Components: polyurethane Short Stops allow additional wheel travel. New strut top bushings and spring isolators also included.
Take-Apart Design: Strut tops are threaded for easy revalving. Custom valving is simple to install for road racing and drag racing. "how-to" video available.
Big Bore Size: Large 35mm piston and twin-tube cellular gas construction for consistent damping.
Threaded Spring Perches: Ride Height adjustable 1" - 4". Detent locks collars in position every half turn. No lock ring necessary!
Complete Systems: Includes Race Springs, Struts and necessary hardware.
Okay. So they're not dampening adjustable then. So, I guess I just might end up going with the Tein SS setup. This is definately a good buy for those that don't need/want dampening adjustability.

Keep up the good work and prices dezod!
Old 11-24-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Okay. So they're not dampening adjustable then. So, I guess I just might end up going with the Tein SS setup. This is definately a good buy for those that don't need/want dampening adjustability.

Keep up the good work and prices dezod!
Valving is a form of dapening. Did you miss that part?
Old 11-24-2004

Valving is a form of dapening. Did you miss that part?
Nope, but I took it as something else. I guess I need to read up some more on that. I guess I want something that's easily adjustable, with just a **** or something.
Old 11-27-2004
7thgen Power Maker

bump!
Old 11-28-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Got until Tuesday
Old 11-29-2004
--< GripSpeed Member >--

iceman is an unknown quantity at this point
anything for a 1990 nissan 300zx n/a
Old 11-29-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by iceman
anything for a 1990 nissan 300zx n/a
No sir!
Old 11-29-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Order goes in Thursday. Act now
Old 11-30-2004
Titanium Metallic. You got a problem with that?

Nodnero has a spectacular aura aboutNodnero has a spectacular aura about
For the rear sway, that isnt the sway/tie bar combo correct?
Old 11-30-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by Nodnero
For the rear sway, that isnt the sway/tie bar combo correct?
It is the rear sway/tie bar combo
Old 11-30-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Btw Everyone Has Until Tomorrow To Get In On These Smokin Deals
Old 12-01-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Order goes in tomorrow
Old 12-06-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Order went in.

We will have 15 rear bars, 10 front bars, a couple camber kits, a couple of sets of springs all in stock and ready to ship once we receive it from Progress.
Old 12-08-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Should be here in a few days......
Old 12-09-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Hoping for the Progress order to arrive today or tomorrow.
Old 12-12-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Hoping for the Progress order to arrive today or tomorrow.

up!@
Old 12-14-2004
7thgen Power Maker

just got word late yesterday..........the shipment is due to arrive within the next 2-3 days
Old 12-15-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Shipment is set to be here @ 10AM
Old 12-15-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Everyone who ordered, you have email!

still have:

1 set of springs
3 front bars
10 rear bars
Old 12-15-2004
Registered!!

ricergribbs is an unknown quantity at this point
are u actually sending out emails to the paypal addresses? cause i payed with my sisters paypal.
Old 12-15-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by ricergribbs
are u actually sending out emails to the paypal addresses? cause i payed with my sisters paypal.
If you paid by Paypal....yes
Old 12-16-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Everyone who ordered, you have email!

still have:

1 set of springs
3 front bars
10 rear bars
Old 12-16-2004
7thgen Power Maker

up up
Old 12-17-2004
7thgen Power Maker

up up up
Old 12-18-2004
7thgen Power Maker

hey hey ehy

Quick Reply: Progress Suspensions BLOW OUT!