Retail Sales - site vendor annoucements Place for Vendors to post their specials and new stuff coming out or just advertise prices. These Vendors have been approved for posting in this section. Don't see anything new? PM them!

Vertical door kits gb ending 7/30(real good deal)

Old 07-21-2004
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
cool
Old 07-21-2004
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
UltimateStock is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by abmerop18
ultimate stock did his doors before anything else at all

hahaha...HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!! and yes, the look on random peoples faces is sooooo worth it. you got your stock civic w/ tints...and sound system,. you got homey pull up to you in the lot w/ his mustang or what have you....and once you open your door...you got his girl lookin and him heated. hell yeah..hahaha

oh, himm...as far as getting into it is concerned. its almost impossible to get in w/out the doors up...imo....i'm only 5-9 and 175lbs but i have to squeeze to do it. w/ the doors up....its easy as anything. i need to redo mine , cause my gaps are there on the door to the fender..otherwise, its soo easy to open/close. just make sure you alight it well, cause i didn't and now have to do it agian.

oh yeah!! as far as the install....i'll take a pic...but when i was doing the 2nd door....we tried to install the kit w/out extending the wires...and it works w/out having to do all of that. so, if you don't feel like cutting ur wires, fear not, cause you don't have to. i'll see if i can take pix to show you guys....but its great. all I need now is someone to sell me that wireharness so i can put it back to stockness. word. otherwise, 900 shipped is the bomb people....i love my doors. thats my story, and i'm sticking to it.
Old 07-21-2004
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
did you have to roll your fenders or anything? any modifications?
Old 07-21-2004
Registered!!

no, no fender rolling..however, my driver's side door rubs on the fender, however, that is because i didn't alighn the doors correctly..so hopefully i''ll fix that. i scrapped off the paint on one point of the fender, but thats wehre the touch up paint comes in. otherwise, the right door is a lot better than my left. the gap is pretty huge..well...like..1/8th of an inch...but its noticeable only if your looking for it. no one has even said anything except my parents and my cousin, but only casue they think i'm crazy for putting the doors on. but oh man, its soo worth it, esp for the price. for me, I got something that will make me stand out w/out ruining my warr on my engine/tranny/drive train. haha....who cares about electrical/shocks and that jazz..u can always buy a new fuse or some shocks at the store....but you can't always get a good price on some traffic stoppers like this kit. word.
Old 07-21-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slappyhoohah will become famous soon enough
well said ultimate stock...
this is an awesome kit for the price!
Old 07-21-2004
Registered!!

jeepers2xxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Im intrested if we get enough down for the 900
Old 07-21-2004
Registered!!

i can put you on the list for $900?
i think we only need 1 or 2 more people if you are in
Old 07-21-2004
MmmMMm.. I smell boost!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

joski will become famous soon enough
I wish I had the money for that.. I'd do it for sure!
Old 07-21-2004
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
So I guess it's next to impossible to put a huge dell computer box in the backseat now huh?
Old 07-21-2004
Registered!!

not impossible but not all that easy... haha
Old 07-21-2004
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MREEZYSMRS
three words...

have it shipped

sixty words...

I was just wondering because I knew it was hard enough to put the dell box in my backseat when I picked it up from the UPS distributing center after it had been shipped (but I missed the delivery and signing at my house). I want to know if I can do everyday type errands if I get these doors.
Old 07-21-2004
Jam out with your clam out.

abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
Originally Posted by armieo
sixty words...

I was just wondering because I knew it was hard enough to put the dell box in my backseat when I picked it up from the UPS distributing center after it had been shipped (but I missed the delivery and signing at my house). I want to know if I can do everyday type errands if I get these doors.
you always got the trunk and can access the back seats that way too
Old 07-21-2004
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
go ahead and put me down for sure
Old 07-21-2004
Registered!!

armieo - i have not been having any problems with doing errands and stuff, just have to move things a little different... haha

i got an email back from them about the other questions you guys had

Nitrogen Gas Shocks they put out 800 lbs
Shocks are warranted for 1 year
hinges are warranted 6 months
we can do payment plans in conjunction with paypal depend on if they are approved or not at time we can get up to 12 months interest free

i really do put my name behind this door kit and i know kazell and ultimate stock do too.
Old 07-21-2004
Registered!!

i would say this kit is good. i have no qualms w/ it. doing errands..u might notice putting the larger items in it will now be a lot harder if not impossible. i remember i put a 20 inch tv+box in my passenger seat back in the day, but now, i would not be able to do it. so, if your worried about that, don't do it. otherwise, getting the food in the back seat or letting people get into the back is still easy.
Old 07-21-2004
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
OK... so now we got:

1. MREEZYSMRS
2. Teampointless
3. Prod

Anyone else????
Old 07-21-2004
Registered!!

mndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura about
well im 50/50 right now....
if there is a warrenty on the shocks then that might sway me to go for it....
Old 07-21-2004
Jam out with your clam out.

abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
Originally Posted by mndthegap1
well im 50/50 right now....
if there is a warrenty on the shocks then that might sway me to go for it....
uhh...there is (look below)

Originally Posted by SlappyHooHah
armieo - i have not been having any problems with doing errands and stuff, just have to move things a little different... haha

i got an email back from them about the other questions you guys had

Nitrogen Gas Shocks they put out 800 lbs
Shocks are warranted for 1 year
hinges are warranted 6 months
we can do payment plans in conjunction with paypal depend on if they are approved or not at time we can get up to 12 months interest free

i really do put my name behind this door kit and i know kazell and ultimate stock do too.
Old 07-21-2004
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
Think they'd sell me half of a kit for the driver's side only? I know it sounds odd, but I have something planned (which is listed I believe in my futer mods section in my profile) that I will be doing.
Old 07-21-2004
Registered!!

ok popcornplaya i'll ask them but i dont really know if it will fly....haha

prod... your on the list
Old 07-21-2004
Registered!!

meseetree is on a distinguished road
i'd be in 100% for sure but i only have 500 so i need 400 more basically if you do it again in about a month to 6 weeks i'd be in for sure
Old 07-21-2004
Registered!!

well i can always get you the kit for $1100 shipped without the group buy if you want to do that cause its still a really good deal
Old 07-21-2004
Registered!!

yeah your right but as a student 200bucks goes a long way but i'll keep in contact with you no matter what i decide if it's 900 or 1100 later. but i do have a ? with that kit on your car is your car a daily driver because i will be opening my door about 30 times a day. how long have you had your kit and how well has it lasted if your cars a daily driver?
Old 07-21-2004
Registered!!

well i have had the kit about a month and i use it all the time without problems... just a little adjusting here and there to get it right but nothin major at all.
Old 07-22-2004
Registered!!

cool well like I said i'll be in on something but it will be a month or two thanks
Old 07-22-2004
Registered!!

if i have enough interest by then i will see if they want to do another group buy on these
Old 07-22-2004
Ultimate Member

any updates???
Old 07-22-2004
Registered!!

just waiting for a couple more people... i'll let you know tho
Old 07-22-2004
Ultimate Member

we have 4 now, right?
Old 07-22-2004
Ultimate Member

hopefully.... bump for updates...

Quick Reply: Vertical door kits gb ending 7/30(real good deal)