Archive - Canada Forsale/Trade eh? Only post here if you have item for sale in Canada and will only sell to someone in Canada. Please start threads with your Province, like this: ON: or AB:

Pioneer Head Unit + Alpine Type X speakers. Low Prices - Resonable offers accepted!

Old 04-05-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AggressiveAdam will become famous soon enoughAggressiveAdam will become famous soon enough
Pioneer Head Unit + Alpine Type X speakers. Low Prices - Resonable offers accepted!

Hello All,

My civic is gone but I managed to save some parts on it for anyone looking for a quick upgrade. Items are located in North York, meet ups can happen anytime after 6pm or weekends.

I am an honest seller with +124 feedback on ebay, so if there is something wrong with this stuff, I will tell you and even provide high res photos.

Low ballers will be ignored.

PLEASE E-MAIL ALL QUESTIONS TO CIVICPARTOUT AT GMAIL DOT CALM this mailbox is forwarded to my blackberry to allow for quickest responses.

Pioneer DEH-P80MP $200. Great head unit in great shape. This unit makes it REALLY easy to navigate mp3 cd's as it has a "list" function which makes exploring the cd that much easier. Comes with a remote, deck box and wiring harness.

I also have an XM tuner available for this unit for $40. model is Pioneer GEX-P910XM works on IP bus. Comes with shark fin antenna that was cut. Antenna will require re-painting (your probably better off buying a small black one). Uses the full display.

I also have a Sirius tuner SIR-PNR1 which for some reason receives free service. I canceled a few years back and it just kept working. Can't promise how long it will work but hey free is good. Comes with a small unpainted black antenna which has been cut. $60 *honest note, the tuner is a bit older and only uses half of the decks display)

FASTEST RESPONSES ARE BY E-MAILING ME AT CIVICPARTOUT AT GMAIL DOT CALM
Headunitgood.jpg

2) Alpine Type X speakers SPX-177R, in perfect condition. $250 NOW $160 NOW $130

Includes the main speakers, tweeters and cross overs. Type X is quite high end for alpine, these were purchased from Kromer Radio in Toronto. I must have paid around $600 for these things.

AlpinetypeXspeakers.jpg

2) Alpine Type X speakers SPX-177R, in perfect condition. $250 NOW $160 NOW $100

Last edited by AggressiveAdam; 06-07-2009 at 05:13 PM.
Old 04-08-2009
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
Re: 7thgen part out - RSX fronts and OEM wrapped rears + Audio Equipment w/ Pics!

Vouch for this seller, he's a great guy and I can vouch for the gear, it kicks *** (I installed the stuff in a freezing cold garage). I wish I could afford that 4-chan, LOL. Good luck with the sales, homey.
Old 04-08-2009
Registered!!

AggressiveAdam will become famous soon enoughAggressiveAdam will become famous soon enough
Re: 7thgen part out - RSX fronts and OEM wrapped rears + Audio Equipment w/ Pics!

Thanks telly, it was very cold that day. Nothing stops ya though.

Kenwood amp sold today. Everything else is still available, make me some offers people!

The interior is taking too much space in my house, make me a reasonable offer and you could have a leather interior tomorrow! All of this is direct bolt in, meaning you can have this interior installed within an hour.

Last edited by AggressiveAdam; 04-08-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Old 04-14-2009
Registered!!

Re: LOWER PRICES! 7thgen part out - RSX fronts and OEM wrapped rears w/ pics + car au

bump lower prices on everything.
Old 05-05-2009
Registered!!

slowassd17 has a spectacular aura aboutslowassd17 has a spectacular aura about
Re: LOWER PRICES! 7thgen part out - RSX fronts and OEM wrapped rears w/ pics + car au

price for seats shipped to US 02724
Old 05-11-2009
Registered!!

whynotrice is an unknown quantity at this point

do you know if any of them would fit in a 98 coupe?
Old 05-31-2009
Registered!!

Zack235 is an unknown quantity at this point

Adam,

PM'ed and emailed you regarding the amp!
Old 06-02-2009
Registered!!

Hello All,

Completly forgot that pm reminders go to an e-mail address I no longer monitor so I apologize for the delay in responding to some of you. All amps are sold

New product up for grabs

Pioneer DEH-P80MP $200. Great head unit in great shape. This unit makes it REALLY easy to navigate mp3 cd's as it has a "list" function which makes exploring the cd that much easier. Comes with a remote, deck box and wiring harness.

I also have an XM tuner available for this unit for $40. model is Pioneer GEX-P910XM works on IP bus. Comes with shark fin antenna that was cut. Antenna will require re-painting (your probably better off buying a small black one). Uses the full display.

I also have a Sirius tuner SIR-PNR1 which for some reason receives free service. I canceled a few years back and it just kept working. Can't promise how long it will work but hey free is good. Comes with a small unpainted black antenna which has been cut. $60 *honest note, the tuner is a bit older and only uses half of the decks display)

FASTEST RESPONSES ARE BY E-MAILING ME AT CIVICPARTOUT AT GMAIL DOT CALM
Headunitgood.jpg

Alpine Type X speakers down to $100, come on someone take them.

Last edited by AggressiveAdam; 06-07-2009 at 05:13 PM.
Old 06-02-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by slowassd17
price for seats shipped to US 02724
Sorry don't think I'm willing to ship them, the amount you would have to pay in logistics costs and customs fees wouldn't make this a good deal.
Old 06-02-2009
Registered!!

jagass is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: LOWER PRICES! 7thgen part out - RSX fronts and OEM wrapped rears w/ pics + HEAD U

Looks nice...Nice pics...
Old 06-02-2009
Registered!!

jagass is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: LOWER PRICES! 7thgen part out - RSX fronts and OEM wrapped rears w/ pics + HEAD U

Looks nice...Nice pics...lol