Archive - Canada Forsale/Trade eh? Only post here if you have item for sale in Canada and will only sell to someone in Canada. Please start threads with your Province, like this: ON: or AB:

gone

Old 03-10-2007
akz
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
akz is an unknown quantity at this point
gone

gone

Last edited by akz; 03-14-2007 at 02:12 PM.
Old 03-10-2007
Registered!!

mazdakiril is an unknown quantity at this point
dont you think 250 is a little to much for aftermarket fog lights?
Old 03-10-2007
cant boost cuz it'll wreck the name

BOOSTLESSD17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah a bit high on price for replica fogs
Old 03-11-2007
akz
Registered!!

akz is an unknown quantity at this point
well price is not firm so you can pm me on a price if you guys want and we can work from there
Old 03-11-2007
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by akz
Fits all 2001-2003 Honda Civics its the aftermarket fog light (EXACTLY SAME AS OEM) and also comes with the OEM Switch. Comes with all the wires required to do the install. I have them installed on my car need to get rid of the extra one.

price: $250
includes: 2x fogs, wires, switch
shipping: willing to ship to states/within canada; buyer pays. (MUST BE PAYPAL VERIFIED/EMT ONLY - I have tons of ebay and other feedback pm me if u want my references.) [local deals preferred]

pictures below:

Your imitation fog lights are alll over ebay for like 30-40 bucks shipped. That is probably where you got yours also.

That switch you have is NOT and i repeat NOT the oem switch. I have that exact same switch and it came with the kit. The OEM switch button is a lot smaller and does not look anything close to that. I would find the pic of the OEM switch, but i'm too lazy.

250 for an ebay fog lights/switch is something you should never ever post again. You got these for wayyyyy cheaper so stop trying to rip people off.

HERE is the EBAY LINK: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-02...spagenameZWDVW

if you type in 01 civic fog lights, you will get tons of fogs like there. the same ones you have for all under 50 bucks shipped.
Old 03-11-2007
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by BOOSTLESSD17
Yeah a bit high on price for replica fogs
a bit high? don't be so modest.

He will have to sell these below 40 shipped to even find a buyer since ebay sellers are probably more trustworthy than a member on any forum.
Old 03-11-2007
Registered!!

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/1...ings-sale.html

^^^^^^^
there is your OEM fog light switch. You can see the diameter of teh button is a lot smaller and the fog light pic in front is a lot bigger. The button you have won't fit right into the coupes/sedan. turst me i know since i have the same one you have
Old 03-14-2007
Administrator
Administrator

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
electric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond repute
this ish is funny! $250?!?!?!?! yeah right!!!
Old 03-14-2007
Registered!!

TurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the rough
You're crazy....this is a freakin scam...

Let's see:
$250 from you for OEM ebay replica's
$223 from HandAaccessories brand new real OEM
$30-40 from ebay for the same oem replica's you have