Archive - Canada Forsale/Trade eh? Only post here if you have item for sale in Canada and will only sell to someone in Canada. Please start threads with your Province, like this: ON: or AB:

FS: EBP Spoiler for 7th gen coupe Type R style

Old 03-13-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SurrealCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
FS: EBP Spoiler for 7th gen coupe Type R style

I'm selling my Type R (a little more than double the height of a regular spoiler) spoiler, it is painted Eternal Blue Pearl. It is in good condition.

I'm putting my car back to stock so I can sell it on auto trader and I want to get rid of this spoiler.

I got this spoiler by trading it with another 7thgencivic member about 3 years ago, we traded trunk lids ( I got his with the spoiler and he got mine without ). Now I'm willing to do this with another member, I'll give the spoiler for free /w my trunk lid (no problems to the trunk lid or spoiler) for another trunk lid w/o any spoiler, of the same colour (EBP).

Therefore, Price is $100 obo for the spoiler only, unless you want to trade trunk lids and its yours for free.

Thanks
Martin (SurrealCivic)
chmiel@rogers.com

e-mail me for the quickest response.
Old 03-14-2006
Words on a User Title

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck!
Old 03-15-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SurrealCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks ramcosca!