Archive - Canada Forsale/Trade eh? Only post here if you have item for sale in Canada and will only sell to someone in Canada. Please start threads with your Province, like this: ON: or AB:

fs: MF Doom

Old 02-17-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
infinite is an unknown quantity at this point
fs: MF Doom

Ha! Got your attention. Anyone that follows underground hip hop should know exactly what i'm talking about. MF Doom: Operation Doomsday is the cd, it's extremely hard to find and has been out of circulation for some time now. I've seen bids on EBAY go as high as $95 US for this album. I've got two copies and both are in mint condition, no scratches or fingerprints on the cds or cases. Just thought i'd try this ad in this forum as i noticed that a bunch of members here are into hip hop. oh, and i'm located in mississauga, i doubt you will be able to find this cd anywhere else in canada.

note: this is the REMASTERED version on subverse records with the bonus track "I Hear Voices" not the low quality first recording on fondle em records.

$50 FIRM.

i've also got many other hard to find underground hip hop cd's (originals not cdr) and some vinyl for sale. just pm me what you are looking for.
Old 02-17-2006
Let's see if I know the ledge
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tricky is on a distinguished road
MF DOOM rocks...free bump