Archive - Canada Forsale/Trade eh? Only post here if you have item for sale in Canada and will only sell to someone in Canada. Please start threads with your Province, like this: ON: or AB:

TONS of stuff for sale!

Old 03-11-2004
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
TONS of stuff for sale!

Ok, well ... I've decided to ditch the turbo idea and get a new motor. Maybe K20a3 ... not sure yet ...

1. AEM Cam Gear ... just received this from the mail from LSRCivic ... he said it was only used for 10k miles, still looks great and is blue. I haven't even opened the package, so I can't take pics lol ... SOLD

2. SF Turbo Kit ... got it just 3 months ago. Comes with Alcohol Injection, Equal Length Manifold and the bigger Turbo. Works great, killed tons of cars with it ... daily driven at 7 psi $2800, $2850 shipped or, if I include the Greddy Profec E-01 and Greddy Auto Timer, $3200, $3250 shipped or $400 for the both of those ... Pending for entire kit

3. Intercooler ... 30x6x2" ... it WAS going on my car, but the place that was gonna do the intercooler piping charged me $850 ... waaay too much. I got this from wannabeblown ... pic on his car http://www.r00tabega.org/env/turbo/turbo_ic.jpg ... I got it for $200 shipped, so ... $200 shipped

4. Clutch Masters Stage III Clutch ... never been installed. Comes with the Heavy Duty Pressure Plate, Clutch, throw out bearing, pilot bearing, and the clutch alignment tool ... retails on their site for $475 without flywheel ... $325 shipped

5. Speed Star Racing Type C's (aka Competition) 16" rims ... 16x7.5 in Silver with polished lip. Check it out in my Ride gallery. Just got them 5-6 weeks ago, nothing wrong with them. They weigh 11.5 pounds each ... hubcentric rings, lugs and SSR center caps included. $1500, $1600 shipped , or, if u just want the rims alone $1000, $1100 shipped

6. DH-Racing Single Groove Crank Pulley ... you can't run power steering with this ... only the Alternator/AC. $100 shipped

7. DH-Racing Lightened Flywheel ... yeah, it's a flywheel... $125 shipped ... Pending

8. EX Midpipe ... got it off ebay for $160 shipped ... it's 2.5" piping (stock is 2.25"), no cat, just a resonator ... will sell for $110 shipped ... note, I will not sell this until I'm done with selling off my turbo

Last edited by aznboysrfr; 03-12-2004 at 02:37 PM.
Old 03-11-2004
Bring Hockey Back!

chrisgushue is an unknown quantity at this point
this is th ecanada for sale in case you didnt know
Old 03-12-2004
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
yep I knew. I'm willing to ship
Old 03-13-2004
SiG
Registered!!

SiG will become famous soon enoughSiG will become famous soon enough
you're american, this is a canadian forum, so are your prices in US or CDN funds?
Old 03-13-2004
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

ah, they're in usd