Archive - Canada Forsale/Trade eh? Only post here if you have item for sale in Canada and will only sell to someone in Canada. Please start threads with your Province, like this: ON: or AB:

Neuspeed Springs

Old 11-03-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GQ_2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Neuspeed Springs

ASKING $100

COMING OFF A 2002 CIVIC LX COUPE
USED FOR 8 MONTHS
NEED NOTICE TO TAKE OFF THE CAR

CALL ME @ 647-284-8856 OR EMAIL AT YASHARARASTEH@ROGERS

PRICE NO NEGOTIABLE

WILLING TO DO A STRAIGHT TRADE WITH A STOCK BLACK GLOVE BOX OFF A 2002 COUPE

Last edited by GQ_2K2; 11-03-2003 at 02:35 PM.
Old 11-03-2003
Registered!!

my bad just read the post about no fs or wtb's
Old 11-04-2003
Registered!!

rkotlowski is an unknown quantity at this point
This guy is a scam artist! Don't buy from him! He ripped me off 4 months ago he just changed his user name!

Rob
Old 11-04-2003
Registered!!

macrossranma is an unknown quantity at this point
mind telling us the story?
Old 11-05-2003
Registered!!

yo rob chil bro, i havent ripped **** off, the story is he wanted to buy my springs and they were on the car at the time, he sent me the money through pay pal, but i never got my own coils in to take off the springs and sent it to him. He's money was refunded through paypal, and the only reason these springs are back up for sale is because i have my coils in now.......i dont think neone on this site knows me, because if they did they would know im not here to scam ****

So your back here to try to ****ing rip people off? If I lived in Toronto you can bet your *** I would be paying you a visit! I will do my best to make sure that you never sell anything on this website. You stupid **** did you really think changing your user name was going to stop me from finding out who you are?

Rob

as far as your private msg goes, when u do come to T.O. msg me, ill give you my address and you come here so you can maybe put your money where your mouth is......grow up buddy..... the reason my name is changed is because i forgot my user name and my password and it wouldnt let me use the same email address for another account so i decided to redo the whole account......i dont scam plp rob, so dont accuse.......im sorry things didnt work out with your springs, but it was out of my hand, i dont wanna come on the forums to argue about it, its pointless, so or me this is over......write whatever you like about me....couldnt care less man.....
Old 11-07-2003
Registered!!

Originally posted by GQ_2K2
yo rob chil bro, i havent ripped **** off, the story is he wanted to buy my springs and they were on the car at the time, he sent me the money through pay pal, but i never got my own coils in to take off the springs and sent it to him. He's money was refunded through paypal, and the only reason these springs are back up for sale is because i have my coils in now.......i dont think neone on this site knows me, because if they did they would know im not here to scam ****

So your back here to try to ****ing rip people off? If I lived in Toronto you can bet your *** I would be paying you a visit! I will do my best to make sure that you never sell anything on this website. You stupid **** did you really think changing your user name was going to stop me from finding out who you are?

Rob

as far as your private msg goes, when u do come to T.O. msg me, ill give you my address and you come here so you can maybe put your money where your mouth is......grow up buddy..... the reason my name is changed is because i forgot my user name and my password and it wouldnt let me use the same email address for another account so i decided to redo the whole account......i dont scam plp rob, so dont accuse.......im sorry things didnt work out with your springs, but it was out of my hand, i dont wanna come on the forums to argue about it, its pointless, so or me this is over......write whatever you like about me....couldnt care less man.....
Well if he knew you he would not buy anything from you! I am just stating my past experience with you. It's funny how you sell things from your car that you have not even taken off your car! You forgot to mention that it took me the better part of 3 months to get my back from you. You piece of ... You can bet your azz if I ever come to Ontario it's on pal! Your going to have all 6 foot 205 pounds of my big white foot up your aZZ! Count on it!

Rob

Ok now that I have got that out of the way...I feel a little better!

ITS CALLED KARMA!
Old 11-08-2003
Registered!!

647-284-8856

call me when u get here, love to meet up with you and turn your white *** black by bruising the **** outta you

you wanna take this further, i can go a lot further man, i got no shame, ill even come down there and take care of you........beat your 6 foot 205lbs *** to the ground

maybe you whould use all that muscle or FAT and help burish your brain, cause you seem liek you need one

this is sad, and i feel dumb writing this but hey you gott a big mouth on you

the three moinths wasnt cause of me retard, paypal takes time to investigate......
Old 11-09-2003
Registered!!

Originally posted by GQ_2K2
647-284-8856

call me when u get here, love to meet up with you and turn your white *** black by bruising the **** outta you

you wanna take this further, i can go a lot further man, i got no shame, ill even come down there and take care of you........beat your 6 foot 205lbs *** to the ground

maybe you whould use all that muscle or FAT and help burish your brain, cause you seem liek you need one

this is sad, and i feel dumb writing this but hey you gott a big mouth on you

the three moinths wasnt cause of me retard, paypal takes time to investigate......

I will go through my email and post them up here for everyone to read if you like and then we will see if anyone out there wants to buy anything from you!

"maybe you whould use all that muscle or FAT and help burish your brain, cause you seem liek you need one" I would feel insulted, if I knew what this was supose to mean???

It's people like you that make hard for honest people to try to sell things on this website. I hope you don't use this site anymore! It would save people like me a lot of time and money from trying to buy things from people like you.

I promise you that I will go out of my way to make sure that everytime you come on this site and try to sell things. I will do my best to make sure that everyone knows that are a SCAMER!

Oh yeah, I am not to worried about you beating my "*** to the ground!" You will get yours. Maybe not today or even from me but you will get yours! (KARMA)

ROB
Old 11-09-2003
Registered!!

Blkcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
stop arguing cuz no one cares.... wht if i want to buy it?
Old 11-10-2003
Bring Hockey Back!

chrisgushue is an unknown quantity at this point
man bitch in pm's , not on forums
Old 04-25-2004
Registered!!

AznSaint is an unknown quantity at this point
do you still have it? im ineterested.
thanks