Good Dealers in Edmonton

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mixam is an unknown quantity at this point
Good Dealers in Edmonton

Hey I'm new to Honda and to these forums so hello all. I see its been dead here lately but I still hope some of you drop by on occasion to see if there are any new posts since I have a question:

Can anyone tell me which of the dealers in Edmonton are any good? I'm currently buying a 07 fit sport, and the dealer I'm at has been a royal pain in the *** so far. I'm wondering if any of the dealers in Edmonton are good, or bad in your experience. I'm looking on advice for which dealer would be better to buy from and which dealer would be best to get serviced at? Any input on any of the dealers would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Mixam
Old 09-05-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lowerd is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Good Dealers in Edmonton

Hey Maxim, Lowerd here, I just noticed that there was a section for the Alberta Civics...duh! Anyways I hope you had some good success with your Fit, I had some fun from Alberta Honda and Yellowhead Honda myself and finally found my Civic EX Coupe White on the southside at Millwoods Honda all by myself. You see I live on the westend and went to Yellowhead and Alberta Hondas for them to tell me there were "absolutely no EX White Coupes to be found in Alberta" when I thought I would just venture out to the Millwoods Honda on my own and have a check for myself and low n behold I found the exact car sitting on the lot!!! I walked in and said "I'm going to make it easy and make a salesmans day, get a SOLD sign on that White EX Coupe in the parking lot and start the paperwork, here's a thousand and I'll pic it up in 2 days"!!! I was so pissed at Yellowhead where they said it would be at least 3 more weeks before one came in to their lot and Alberta had a guy in the sales department come up to me and say there isn't on in all of Alberta to be found, I wanted to go back to that guy and say "wow see what I found all on my own I guess you guys really didn't want the sale" they missed out on the cash sale. But on the positive note I've been enjoying the car for the past 12500 km's now!!! I see there's a new Super Honda Store opening out in Sherwood Park by the Pontiac Dealer, it's owned by the same guy that owns the Acura on 34 Ave, Southside Acura.
Will watch this area a little closer now.
Lowerd