Saw..Benny Bennassi

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RangerMan is a jewel in the roughRangerMan is a jewel in the roughRangerMan is a jewel in the rough
Saw..Benny Bennassi

Saw him at the new club Fever in Edmonton.

Can say, they have an awesome sound system at the joint. Never stayed for the full concert as I was..a lil under the influence. "water wise".

Club wise, alot of hot women with a hint..of snobbish (but thats Edmonton).

Anyone..else go?

Last edited by RangerMan; 04-21-2006 at 04:47 PM.
Old 04-21-2006
Registered!!

dre2600 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd expect the snobbish girls at a Benny Bennassi, show, he seems to come to Edmonton a lot, or maybe its just me. Not my scene, so I didn't see it, but I know a few people who were planning on going...
Old 04-21-2006
Registered!!

RangerMan is a jewel in the roughRangerMan is a jewel in the roughRangerMan is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by dre2600
I'd expect the snobbish girls at a Benny Bennassi, show, he seems to come to Edmonton a lot, or maybe its just me. Not my scene, so I didn't see it, but I know a few people who were planning on going...
Ya, I rarely go clubbing either, but decided why not. I like to whyte it up usually..

Example of the typical snobs. A girl obviously f**cked on E collasped. Her friends threw her in a cab and went back inside. Paramedics were called while..the girl was in convulsions.