7th Gen Edmonton meet?

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skiontwintips is an unknown quantity at this point
7th Gen Edmonton meet?

Hi, i've lurked around the forum for awhile, and I remember seeing something about edmonton meets - do these happen on any kind of a regular basis? Would I be the only 7th gen there showing off my curbed/ancient 17's and stock engine?

Btw, Blue Wolf, was that you I saw driving around the university area saturday night around 9?
Old 08-01-2005
Historic Member

CdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of light
Welcome... always nice to meet another Albertan!

Since I'm in Lethbridge, I can't really answer your question, although I will be there this coming weekend. However, there are a few Edmonton members on here who can help ya out!
Old 08-02-2005
Just your Ordinary, Average Guy... IN A HOT CIVIC!! HAHAHA!!

Blue-Wolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by skiontwintips
Hi, i've lurked around the forum for awhile, and I remember seeing something about edmonton meets - do these happen on any kind of a regular basis? Would I be the only 7th gen there showing off my curbed/ancient 17's and stock engine?

Btw, Blue Wolf, was that you I saw driving around the university area saturday night around 9?
Could have been. I was there friday and saturday meeting up with members from other clubs down at United Cycle.

I almost hit a guy there too, wasn't paying attention and didn't see him starting to cross the road. Dropped something by my pedals and went to get it, looked up, and there he was. Luckily he backed up. Wasn't speeding or anything, but couldn't stop cause the damn thing was under my clutch pedal (Daughters little doll that rolled off the front seat.)

Last edited by Blue-Wolf; 08-02-2005 at 12:25 AM.
Old 08-02-2005

Oh, and to answer your other question, NO. There are NO 7THGENCIVIC meets in Edmonton anymore. Everyone kinda went their own ways. I still represent, and still see other members, but no one gets together anymore. Everyone kinda got busy, and just didn't have the time to do the Friday meet thing. And now that I have a new addition to my family, and that I am taking my car apart, I won't be heading out to many more meets myself. I will be coming out this weekend to see Streak. He is a really nice guy, and worth the trouble to go and visit with. If you want to come out, let us know. This weekend would be a good time, if the weather holds.
Old 08-02-2005
Registered!!

skiontwintips is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm pretty sure it was you - I don't see many 7gens with Tenzo R's around town. I'll come out this weekend, depending on the night you guys are planning.. I promised i'd get out to alberta beach this weekend, so i'll have to play it by ear. I've got a buddy with an '05 coupe who i'll try to drag out as well. Let me know, i'll check the forum this week.
Old 08-02-2005

Soon as Clem figures out what he wants to do, we'll go from there. If your buddy in the '05 is looking for a carbon fiber hood, let him know I have one for sale, cheap. VIS Invader, vented.
Old 08-02-2005
Registered!!

OniChi is an unknown quantity at this point
7thgen edmonton pretty much washed away with the summer showers.. alas i still lurk around.. kekeke..