It's been awhile.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2004
Creative Mind Extraodinare

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Graphicdude will become famous soon enoughGraphicdude will become famous soon enough
It's been awhile.....

Dudes, how has it been? I would FIRST like to point out that the Calgary Band Wagon has arrived at its final destination...............LOSERVILLE!!!!!! So all you edmonton oiler fans prancing around with your calgary flamers flags can take that fabric, shove it up your *** and go cheer for them full time, you betraying bastards!! hahahahahahahahahaha.....

Anyways, now that I have that off of my chest, what I really wanted to address was detailing. I am in desperate need of some serious scratch removal. Because I live in the Ghetto (North East Side representin') I have acquired many scratches, dings and frustration due to retards who park next to me, kids playing soccer etc. I have been getting some quotes but alas, every one wants over 250 bucks! Does anyone know of any places who do good jobs on Polishing Cars? AND can do it for under 200 bucks? I was going to do it my self but I neither got the skills nor the patience to do it. I am worried I may screw up and make it worse so it's best to leave it to a professional that will do an awesome job. Any suggestions?

Last edited by Graphicdude; 06-07-2004 at 10:39 PM. Reason: typos
Old 06-07-2004
President

dret is an unknown quantity at this point
ya man i ned detailing too..

Hey come out for fridays' cruise...
where the hell have you been man ?
Old 06-08-2004
Creative Mind Extraodinare

Graphicdude will become famous soon enoughGraphicdude will become famous soon enough
Dude, I have been fackin' busy with Design stuff. I have 3 "potential" clients right now that need websites done and I have given them price quotes, they were all gun-ho at first now they don't reply to me. I sooooooo wanted these to take off. I was going to buy myself some rims and tires this summer and save for vacations but alas, I have been shafted so I am trying to get myself some more work. With the help of a few friends of mine, we have decided to start a part time business, kinda like freelancing, while we are at our current jobs so we can make some bucks. I don't think I will be getting any mods for my ride this year and that really pisses me off. **** i hate bills and student loans!!

ANYWAYS.....I was thinking of coming out this friday with my friend. I figure I should considering I haven't been out this year yet.

HEY!! Who's going to help me out here! I need a polish sumthin' fierce!! My car looks like **** and it is depressing me. Any information, I don't care how little it is, I need some inside scoops.
Old 06-10-2004
Registered!!

OniChi is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello from someone else on the so called NorthEast side... used to be Northwest.. Well I'd do it but I don't got enough experience in detailing.. Only done it during my spare time on my own ghetto mobile, cleaning-polishing and all the goodies..it takes a while to get a good job.
Old 06-10-2004
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to all
If I was still in Red Deer I would do it for you, but I'm back living in BC now...